over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are Injuries from DC's Program?

xtreme-o1

Newbies
Injuries from DC

Hey guys been awhile since i posted started DC around a mth ago everything was going really well strenght up big time and weight jumped up about 3kg. Better gains than when i have been on good cycle.
But last monday left the gym felt fine, got to work went to put overalls on and my right shoulder locked up and couldnt move it for five mins.. Just had ultrasound done today got really bad fluid on tendons of medial delt... Just wanted to know if anyone else has had any similar probs from DC and what they thought may have caused it, all i can put it down to is the possibility of over stretching..
Has anyone else had thie sort of prob, anyone got any suggestions on how to over come, supplements, gear, anything

Actually xtreme Ive heard nothing but the opposite in emails to me-the extreme stretching has cured so many injuries I cant even begin to count--from knees to shoulders to elbows---I have even showed 5 of my guys a shoulder towel dislocate exercise that has cured all of their rotator cuff problems, one of those guys is on this site (and i cant seem to remember his screen name right now)

Suggestion

Change the fucking title of the fucking thread.

DC didnt cause you any injury you did it it to your damn self? Are you a paid client or just read posts and go from there? I did a similiar thing and posted about it in my "DoggCrapp and the Smith Machine" but I clearly stated it was my own stupidity not because of DC's methodology. Sorry if Im coming across like a prick but cmon man.

Re: Suggestion

BrooklynJuice said:

DC didnt cause you any injury you did it it to your damn self? Are you a paid client or just read posts and go from there? I did a similiar thing and posted about it in my "DoggCrapp and the Smith Machine" but I clearly stated it was my own stupidity not because of DC's methodology. Sorry if Im coming across like a prick but cmon man.

hahahaha....

why blame yourself when you can blame someone else??

just like ephedra... trainers didnt pull belcher off the field til his brain was already fried from heat stroke.... so instead of owning up to it they just blame ephedra :rolleyes:

Re: Suggestion

BrooklynJuice said:

I thought the same thing. It is unfair to make the reference to DC simply because you got injured, bro.

Skip

DC, Had fixed all of my problems with the stretching, so you need some help.

BJ, You said you were stupid I didn't, hehe.

I think I am going to move your post to Animals board....

Sorry i have offended some many people, must be that i am a Dumb New Zealander. Guess i shold learn how to word things properly so you guys can understand.I actually think DC training is the best i have ever tried, with out a doubt, i was just wanting to know if anyone had come across a similar prob..
Hopefully BIGIKIWI might bail me out of the shit here and and let you guys know im not as stupid as what your all thinking..

I don't think anyone here thinks you're stupid bro.

There are many followers of DC's program (many that paid for services) and he has a loyal following - many of which are members here. (and they tend to be defensive)

xcel

xtreme-o1, Its ok man, but we get some real assholes sometimes that put the program down because of ignorance and they just figure that DC's ideas won't work...

I understand that this guy does like DC style but what if he didn't, so what.

Definately not, never have my knees and elbows felt better. The cruise is key, no longer do I find that I have to drag myself to the gym some days anymore.

weight77 said:
I understand that this guy does like DC style but what if he didn't, so what.

Most respect DCs knowledge whether they train using his methodology or not. It is guys that discount DCs methods without much in the way of training knowledge themselves that gets guys all worked up.

I am sure DC wouldn't mind if someone disagreed with him. However, usually he gets the last laugh.

Skip

This is why I allways said PAY for DC training and dont rely on what you see posted on message boards. You just never know if you are doing it right or not.

Something like that could have happened for anything.

NEW THEAD TITLE

Feeling a bit better now i was just after a bit of help from some guys with more knowledge than me on the subject thanks for the positive replys.. I think the problem could deffinitely go down to not fully understanding the training, i was doin 6sec neg and r/p on ever excerise then stretching muscle to hell for 40-60sec..
I wish i could justify paying for DC help but cant really when living on the other side of the world..
If anyone could point me in the right dirrection on how DC traing should be done that would be very much appreciated.
Anyway off the doc tomorrow to see about my dam tendons, wish i could just bolt in some new parts and be on my way..
At the end of the day sorry DC i think your training is awesome, and i prob am stupid for not understanding and doin it properly, hence my dam shoulder injuries..

xtreme-o1, I want you to go to Intense Muscle and DC has his own Dogg Pound over there, lots of help from all of us over there...

I tore my pec while using DC:s program, but that was the flat bench fault, not DC:s. Hard lesson indead.

I´ll be using DC again as soon as I can train heavy after my appendix surgery. It will be interesting to see how fast I can gain back those 45 pounds I lost. I have a feeling it will be quite fast!

MiniYates, Yes I have seen more injuries from that exercise than I care to count, we try to stay clear of that one on DC's program...

Worst part is that I never do them, but at this day the Incline was busy and I was in a hurry. So I said WTF let´s do some flats . Bad move :D

MiniYates, IMO I think Flat Bench is an ego thing, I do 495x17RP Decline Bench on DC's program, but I do not tell people I bench 495. I tell them I don't bench anymore.

I think Inclines and Declines are the way to go, dumbells or barbells.

Sorry to hear about your injury, take care and get healed up...

You might have pin-pointed my down fall there MiniYates, had'nt done any flat bench for ages but when started DC training thought i would chuck it in, sounds like i should have stuck with incline and decline too..
Doc said stuff all (evidence of possible bursistis and tendonitis, but no tears of rotaror cuff or deltoid muscle) go home home and take paracetamol...
Is only thing Doc every says to me seems paracetamol cures everything, they sould try it on Cancer and HIV..
In-Human just joined up intence muscle cheers bro..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131