over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
What is the low down on this product? Interested in this and have heard good things out of Mexico about it. This would be have to be an injectable, wouldn't it.

Synthetine is a sterile, L-Carnitine, which Big A says is to be injected IM. But me, being the innovator that I am, tried to inject it sub-Q in the midsection (front to as-far-back as I could reach & see - which isn't very far LOL).

I've found that different products make me "bruise" very easily where injected sub-Q in the abs. Not trying to scare anyone away from it, 'cause a lot of it is just "me." Syntheselen and L-Carnitine are two that make me bruise. Synthergine does not make me bruise (thank God!).

I only did sug-Q for about 4 days (8 injections), so it wasn't enough time to evaluate effectiveness.

I got some 99.4% pure micronized Yohimbine HCL/USP 24 from http://www.developed.net/yohimb.htm for a great price. I've mixed some with phlogel and apply it with preparation (sp) H. Seems to working well but I'm on a REAL STRICT diet - so that's probably the biggest effect. I was going to mix some up with some bacteriostatic water and try it sub-Q - just hesitant because of my bruising issues.

xcelbeyond

It's water based so it goes through any gauge needle. You have to inject it IM though. L-carnitine transports the fatty acids accross the mitochondria to get burned. That is all it does, although it's an extremely important function. No matter how much T3, Clen, etc you use you will only burn as much fat as is transported accross the mitochondria, so overloading on l-carnitine is a good idea.
But, also, because of the above, injected SQ for spot reduction, it doesn't work.

Protons

Not to be picky, but fat is never transfered across the mitochondrial membrane. Only H+ molecules are exchanged and that's why it's called a proton gradient.

This is what it says in MIMS about l-carnitine:

"L-carnitine is an essential cofactor in muscle metabolism during exercise. L-carnitine forms the transport system which moves fatty acid molecules into the mitachondria for energy production.
L-carnitine also acts as a physiological buffer by inhibiting build-up of lactic acid in muscles. This helps delay the onset of fatigue in exercising muscles.
Carnitine deficiencies result in an inability to utilise fatty acids as an energy source, and causes skeletal muscle dysfunction and weakness, heart enlargement, heart failure and rhythm disturbances, and liver dysfunction. L-carnitine also assists in the oxidation of pyruvate and branched chain amino acids in the energy cycle, and prevents the build-up of fatty complexes within cells which can damage muscle cell membranes.
Supplementing with L-carnitine has a number of beneficial effects during exercise, including enhanced energy supply, increased utilisation of fatty acids, decreased buildup of lactic acid, and increased maximum work output. The level of L-carnitine in muscles plays a major role in determining the exercise capacity of muscles. L-carnitine is essential for normal heart function."

I have what I think is high quality Yo, and have dmso to go with it. I'm going to try it. My diet also is fairly strict, however I've been eating more for performance and not bodybuilding. I think that I'm retaining way more water than I should and have some stubborn back fat going on. Was down to 6.4%, but I think I'm back to around 8%. I want to hit that 5% mark and call it good and maintain that around a weight of 225. That's why I thought this might work sub Q. The only time I ever bruised was from Kyno. My girl thought that I had a hernia, wanted me to go to the hospital. Convinced her that it was my belt pinching me during squats. Thanks for the input.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131