over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Intresting article on Metformin for anti-ageing

BBC radio had a discussion on metformin yesterday. (The World) Very interesting.

I'd like to know what kind of a dose they are talking about. I have used the drug and found it can cause stomach upset. But it a lower dose can be beneficial then I am willing to give it a go and see if I can manage the sides.

BBC radio had a discussion on metformin yesterday. (The World) Very interesting.
Start at 500 mg once- twice a day and work your way up to 750 mg twice to three times a day. Max I've heard is around 2400 mg a day

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Start at 500 mg once- twice a day and work your way up to 750 mg twice to three times a day. Max I've heard is around 2400 mg a day

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

And what sides to really pay attention to???

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Lots of benefits of Metformin. We are only beginning to understand how it works and all the ways it helps us.

Yes, i have used metformin before many times but ....The older i get the more wiser i see whats going on. Drugs are never a good thing - there are always side effects. When someone pushes the benefits without really telling both sides of the story, they are pushing for profit.
Imho, its better to give your body natural supplements to enhance it rather than turning to pharmaceutical drugs. I have been around bodybuilding for 33 years and this is my opinion now. .....

In fact, in many things one can find positive aspects, it will not mean that it will be exactly good.

I agree with the previous comments. I do not think that there can be much good in this thing.

I'd like to see the real quality of life once people start living this long.

The problem is increasing longevity comes from a reduction of mTOR. Most muscle growth comes from an increase in mTOR(ie aminos,igf testosterone,calories,etc..) Increasing longevity typically involves reducing mTOR via autophagy, fasting, low protein, Metformin,etc.. not good if you’re trying to add muscle as that process mainly typically involves increasing mTOR. But then again increased IGF also increases longevity. So really it’s just a fine line and you can just play around with activation and deactivation methods for mTOR regarding your top priorities.

Great read! I've read a lot about the benefits of metformin. I only wish my body agreed with the drug. I'm currently taking berberine and I'm curious of the similarities.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws