over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

test e/ test c question

railslave

Kilo Klub Member
hello everyone, i have a question i need answered. i am on test c 200mg ew.

i have done some research with test c and test e, and i read alot that test e will help alot with fat loss, but test c has nothing about this. so my question is has anyone noticed fat loss on e as apposed to c?

Never done test=C but while on test-E (past 8.5 weeks) i have lost roughly 2%bf still eating what i want with no more than normal cardio

hello everyone, i have a question i need answered. i am on test c 200mg ew.

i have done some research with test c and test e, and i read alot that test e will help alot with fat loss, but test c has nothing about this. so my question is has anyone noticed fat loss on e as apposed to c?

test is test and acts in the same manner. you will not have any additional benefits from one to another unless for some reason your body responds better to a certain ester (which i have never seen any research justifying).

Both compounds are pretty much the same thing as far as your body is concerned. No diff in results.

Both compounds are pretty much the same thing as far as your body is concerned. No diff in results.

enanthate is only one carbon atom lighter than cyp. no real diffrence in results like everyone says. but u will find people saying cyp is better.

hey railslave. hows the 200mg ew working out for u so far???

well im on my 3rd week, so nothing drastic as of yet except for great labido and bloat im on the bd cyp, i know its not real bd, but its from a good sponsor alittle different ip from me. but from what i understand it takes 3 to4 weeks to start to kick in

well im on my 3rd week, so nothing drastic as of yet except for great labido and bloat im on the bd cyp, i know its not real bd, but its from a good sponsor alittle different ip from me. but from what i understand it takes 3 to4 weeks to start to kick in

yea wk 4 is when i see something. glad to here its going well for ya. the increased libido is a great sign

test cyp seems to get me more bloated, then test e. Test e keeps me more lean. Strength i would say the same.

test cyp seems to get me more bloated, then test e. Test e keeps me more lean. Strength i would say the same.

Did you happen to record your diet for each cycle with the different esters? Did you include any additional compounds (orals especially) in either run with those two esters?

hi Rail,

How long did it take for the libido to make it's presence known?

Cheers,

srczm

well about week 2, but im going on 5th week now, and im thinking the test is underdosed.

I've heard this quite a bit. and I was just reading another thread about a guy that had a very high estradiol level on only 175mg of cyp per week. now this is just a thought here, but could these instances mean that cyp aromatises more than enan? I'm not an expert, but that just popped into my head.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131