YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Love to Bodybuild's Monster transformation contest log.

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hello everyone and welcome to my Monster Transformation log. Thank you for Monster and tripleOT for doing this.

This is the first time ive seen loose skin ever, and I noticed it a week or so ago while posing. Shows father time waits for no-one. Ive been bodybuilding for seventeen years and hoping this tightens up as Im competing again in Classic Physique.

Ive been competing a decade now, and love training, nutrition, supplementation. This is the first year im not counting calories, as every contest prep, seven of them, ive kept a logbook of exactly how many grams protein, carbs, fdats, and bcaas, Ive taken in.

I work quite a bit and schedule my training , cardio around this. Today i did chest earlier, worked seven hours, got off , took a nap, and now going back to hit arms.

Nutrition is consistent and I must admit it could be tighter; however I try and balance living life with being too strict, because if I make myself totally miserable, its way too mentally draining so I do enjoy life sometimes. Life tomorrow is a day off work and im going to Memphis, two hours away to hang out with a cutie, and we may eat out. Ill choose healthy , but I wont limit myself to eating out at a restaurant, its just not worth living that way for myself.

Supplements I take a lot-creatine, beta alanine, high quality multi minerals, agmatine ,vit c, digestive enymes, fish oil 3 grams epa and dha per day, tudca, ec stack. t3

super supplements Ive been on test the past four weeks . 600 was the highest in these four weeks and 150 mgs was the lowest which is my trt dose. This past week I did 275 mgs so Im not using much, and as a classic physique guy I dont see why not. Im not trying to be huge. I use clomid and raloxiene sometimes as anti-estrogens. I als use finasteride for my hair. Im not sure what im doing next week so well see.

Ive never used hgh but I hear its great esp as one is getting up in biological age for bodybuilding, and health.

I got my bloodwork back and everything came back well. Calcium is high, and liver ezymes, which is normal, my liver enzymes have been high a decade according to my bloodwork. lifting and exercise intensly causes this. That is why i just started taking tudca. ive had bloodwork before and after tudca, and it lowered my ast and alt.

heres some pictures from today. I started this week out at 232 and had been stuck at this weight and higher for a while.

Yesterday was back

then a few hours later did about 2 hours cardio, slow paces, moderate paced, posing, rode my bike to gym and back, just moving around a lot . even some crossfit functional fitness type stuff.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was cardio 35-40 mins pretty moderate on elliptical then riding my bike, walking

worked six.5 hours, then did about another 1.5-2 hours same thing as above.

Im trying something new for this prep, which ive done before. I originally heard about uit from Lee Priest, as he would do 2-3 hours cardio at a time.

Instead of cutting food do cardio of some kind for longer.

yesterday did a little less than a 300 mgs shot. 75 mgs was prop , the rest was e and c. taking clomid 25 mgs. finasteride.

did shoulders before work, finished shoulders and calves after work.

did 1-2 hours constant moving around , biking my bike, airrunner at gym, walking. physical therapy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

did quads

work

hamstrings

1-2 hours constant moving around

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome. Thanks for getting the log going. Looking forward to this.

Good luck brother. You know what it takes. Consistency in the kitchen and hard work in the gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been getting my cardio in quite well this week.

Did chest yesterday

warmed up and did 2 sets of 100 lbs-7 reps
did 30 degree incline at 80 lbs
10 % incline 80 lbs
10% incline db flys went to 50 lbs
cable crossovers

donated pint of blood

came back did some cardio

--------------------------------

did cardio upon awaking 25 ins

worked six hours

did arms supersetted

------------------------------------------

*been taking finasteride and i noticed my voice definitely gets softer when I use it, doesnt have that androgenic basem esp since I havent imed anything in a few days, so my guess its working by blocking dht in my scalp, which im after.

4/20

did a little less than 300 mgs shot. yesterday. Cardio, work , cardio.

4/21

cardio, shoulders, back

This week I got a more solid look.

for fatloss im taking ec stack plus either yohimbine 2.5 mgs one day, and alpha yohimbine, other days, whatever I feel like taking that day. t3 75 mcg, split twice daily.

weight is 228 shoes off, so I didnt lose any this week. on the scale. I think I gained some muscle, and hopefully lost at least one pound of fat.

strength is maintaining nicely on this losing of body-fat.

Last edited:
Got my bloods back. Everything is good. Ast and alt a bit high, not much. Been taking tudca for that, wasnt taking it before the test.

used tudca before and it improved liver functions. test is good at 6 something, I think i did a im 75 mgs shit four days before and a sub-q 20 mgs shot the day before.

Had to do a psa and hemrocrit test because new 2019 guidelines for trt. My ferritin came back low. Probably bc i've been donating too much. Ive got to find a fune tune balance. ive been donating every two months. hemocrit was only 17.2 when i donated so may need to let it climb a bit higher. Regardless im thankful ive got good insurance that covers my testosterone. A good doctor who writes me scripts for clomid, raloxifene, basically whatever I want prescription, and most of all does blood-work to make sure everything is in range.

yesterday was calves and hamstrings, then light cardio after work one hour

today was intense cardio, hard and super hard. going into work now

did cardio first thing, rode nike through feild to gym. Did 10 minutes all out intervual cardio. heartrate said 180 bpm, dont know how true that is...ephdrine, yohimbine and caffiene was kicking in....

worked

did quads after work.

physical therapy, stretches, mobility, no weight squats atg 3 sets,.It takes me a while to get into my sets

leg extensions, prmyiding up to 6 reps per leg
sissy hack squats
V squat 185lbs(closee stande)-15 x's, 300lbs-10x's
hack squats medium stance- 135-12,225 lbs-10-12
half squat machine 3 plates-10, 4 plates-6
adductor/abductor two sets

--------------------------------------------------------------
4-25

Imed 200 mgs Monsters deca, and 100 mgs dtc (unmethylated phera Pureoils used to sell it over the counter years ago. I cant take pver 200 mgs of dtc or ill break out. Its a dht derivative. some say its like bold, some say primo. It is quite strong and I noticed about six hours after injection my voice sounded deeper, which i havent had in a while due to ive been using test and finasteride.

did cardio first thing, walked to gym, then did 10 mins all out interval cardio

work

after work did biceps and abs

after a meal did more cardio--just walking to gym, then in gym posing, then a bit of cardio getting my heartrate up, then a walk home, id say at least one hour if not two of lighter cardio, except when i got my heartrate up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today was an off work day. So glad I shopped, bought some shorts. Trained chest and triceps after two meals

after pt, warmups, etc

Decline db press- 100lbs- 10 x's (had a spotter help me on last few reps), 90lbs-8x's or so
about 20 degree incline db- 75lbs-10 x's
chest machine 130lbs-12, 250lbs-2-rest pause 210lbs-1-rest pause 170lbs-6
incline db fly 45 lbs-10
Flat db fly 60 lbs -10 (brandon Curry technique)
decline db fly 60lbs-3, 45 lbs-10
cable crossover two sets
pec dec machine a set and a inner chest technique

triceps a few exercises. mainly isolation exercises which seem to work fine for myself. Would db decline tricep extensions be an isolation or compound exercise....anyways ....

rode bike to gym later, posed a bit

Doing great LTBB. Great log bro.

Doing great LTBB. Great log bro.

Thank you tripleot.

This dtc at 100 mgs is pretty androgenic strong. I can tell by my voice. My voice gets deeper the higher androgenic it is. Its not real deep mind you. Deep enough that I know some androgenic is going on.

I'm using RU58841 for hair maintenance, and possibly regrowth, we will see.

I cant use finasteride because im using deca, dtc, and going to take my first shot of 150 mgs eq, and 50 mgs mast enth.

Today did backwidth
warmups, pt, stretches, etc
cable pullovers a few sets
assisted pullup machine-this is a new machine , so really smooth.

worked

then back thickness
warmup a bit
cable rows-lighter to moderate weight
barbell row using tricep bar- 1 plate-13, 2 plates-10, 2 plates and 25-10- form was comprised a bit, did what I could
Deadlift-widegrip 185lbs-10
Rack deadlift-widegrip 315lbs-9, 385lbs-6
cable rows one arm at a time, underhand squeezing for lower lat development a few sets

After a meal, went back to gym and did 12 minutes moderate-intense cardio

I had a great day. Started good, then went down, then went really high. Dont know if this was hormone related or not.

Last edited:
yesterday did cardio twice, am and pm...worked 6 hours. moved around ....

4-28-19

did calves upon awaking with 75 mcg t3, 10 mgs ephedrine, 200 mga caffeine and some alpha yohimbine. Took a shot of 150 mgs eq, and 50 mgs mast-e

a friend of mine from another gym, we competed together in the same show in 2012, he critiqued my posing. He said my legs have come up from last year, which makes sense bc I had an injury last year, and my upper chest is better, so maybe those heavy inclines did pay off...in the upper chest. That said, my overall chest started lacking and since I added in db fly movements, and possibly decline db my chest has seemed to improved....

he showed me two moves for my posing, lifting my chest higher on side triceps, and a leg position to make my hamstrings pop more, right shoulder down....he told me I have the size now I have to get the cuts....its amazing how much a good friend or coach can inspire you to do better. A great outside eye has always helped me when prepping for shows....

after a meal took another 10 mgs ephedrine did shoulders.....

warmups, pt, stretches etc
side lateral machine---
behind the back cable laterals---
front cable laterals------
seth feroce technique on shouldrs, 3 movements 5 reps each, 20lbs, 40lbs-60 lbs
partial side laterals 60lbs- 19 85lbs-10

another meal

another meal

arms with vt grips, boxing for cardio. 20 minutes moderate interval cardio...

another meal....was a shake, i count these as meals

I hit my goal which was 226 lbs. Today i weighed in later in the day at 225.6 lbs so the goal next sunday is 223.6 lbs....

Sounds like you are meeting goals and everything is coming together as planned. Nice work bro.

I'll be watching along. I always like to see logs and people making transformations.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Sounds like you are meeting goals and everything is coming together as planned. Nice work bro.

Thank you.

Today was cardio upon awaking after t3, ephedrine 20 mgs, caffiene 200 mgs, and alpha yohimbine and yohimbine kicked it.

It was intense cardio....I had to close my eyes, Hearrate read as 180 bpm. I did interval for 7 minutes. one minute all out then one minute rest, then repeat

went onto work

got my meals in....

got off work rode bike to gym, did 35 minutes cardio , first six minutes getting hearrate up tp 180 bpm, in 3 intervals, then did a steady 130-120 the rest of the time. Rode bike home.

supplements I took, beta alanine, bcaa's, glutamine, micronized creatine mono, vit c, multi, fish oils, chromium picolinate, l carnitine, tudca... even though Im not taken any orals, I still throw tudca in here and there.

I recently changed my t3 dose from splitting it up twice a day 50 mcg, then 25...to once a day at 75 mcg. I seem to feel better when taking once a day verses twice, and i've experimented quite a bit with it.

Last edited:
also I want to note, the 150 mgs eq and 50 mgs mast shot yesterday doesnt seem that androgenic. Which I really don't desire or need.

higher androgenic compounds, are good for strength, aggressiveness, hardness, a insane sex drive, women may seem magnesized to a guy that has a lot of androgens in his system. Deeper voice, if you have a good genetically male voice at some point on your life, for me it was around 13 when my voice seemed deep. It also can make your hair fall out, if predisposed to androgenic alopecia.

Im using RU85541 and ketoconazole to hopefully help keep my hair. That said, I dont think itll be an issue unless I have a high androgenic hormones in my body.

yesterday was super hard interval cardio 10 mins

work--I move around at work, on my feet, very slow to moderate paced...

quads and hams

cardio again

*last six weeks before a competition via Dorian Yates advice, im not "killing" it. I might take one set to complete failure on a lagging body part and have a spotter spot me here and there, help on the positive when i fail...
----------------------------------------------------------------

today was cardio 10 minutes interval

work

biceps, abs, cardio 10 mins interval

more cardio

did a shot of 200 mgs monsters deca, and 100 mgs dtc

both are pretty smooth , the mct oil in Monsters deca is nice. I did it in chest so soreness there . last time did it in shoulders very little to no pip.

yesterday was cardio upon awaking brisk walk for a while

worked

did chest after work

warmups , pt, etc
decline db press 20lbs, 40lbs, 75lbs, 100lbs (had a spotter help )-8-10 I forget
90lbs-8-10
incline machine press 9 reps, 4 reps, 8 reps
incline 20 degree angle fly 45 lbs-10
lat db fly 70lbs-6, 60lbs-6 big stretch arms out. Brandon Curry technique to get more reps
cable flys 1 set to failure
machine pec dec arms straight out 1 set heavy, 1 set targeting inner chest more

ate, came back and finished triceps elbows hurting today so been massaging them

-----------------------

today intervual difficult cardio 10 mins

work

after work was drained napped a bit

did some back width

warmups, pe , etc

cable pullovers few sets heavy
cable pull ins a set
assisted pullup --

done ate...

did a bit more cardio

weighed tonight at 223.6 so lost exactly two pounds which is my goal my sunday two days from now, last sunday I was 225.6....... Im feeling this diet for sure but its manageable and managing it with creativity and intelligence. Im looking better too.

Last edited:
Sat cardio upon awaking, orked, then calves and cardio...

sun shot of 150 mgs eq, and 50 mgs mast

did pt, waups, stretches, etc

about a 70 degree incline for very high incline press for shoulders (amd to stimulate some upper chest a bit) lighter-moderate. I wasnt feeling it so i stopped
bent over cable laterals
one arm cable row underhand in squeezing the lower lat
neck machine
one arm t bar side rows
behind the back cable rows
one arm db row

went home ate
another meal,

then went back to gym , rode my bike across a feild, and hiked a bit to the gym, did some posing in gym, tanning as Im getting ready for a competition June 8th, classic. Im ahead of five weeks out last year so thats a good sign.

This morning after one meal I weighed 221.9 After three meals I weighed 222. something so I reached my goal of 223.6 lbs, shoes off. Seven days ago I weighed 225.6.

This is where numbers can be useful during prep.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws