Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Peptide and Growth Factor Forum > Peptides and Growth Factors
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-02-2012, 12:14 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Gold diamond Blue tops

Any of you guys familiar with the blue tops with the gold diamonds? Wondering if anyone thinks they're good to go.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:17 AM
Featured Member/ Kilo Klub

yes they are good to go....
Old 06-03-2012, 03:03 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMagician View Post
Any of you guys familiar with the blue tops with the gold diamonds? Wondering if anyone thinks they're good to go.
I had green with diamonds Go to go bro
Old 06-03-2012, 03:16 AM
Newbie Registered Member

That's what I like to hear! Thanks guys.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:19 AM
Registered Member

Thumbs down

I know it sucks to get conflicting info But. I had some blue tops with a gold Diamond on the bottle, and a little arrow on the cap. There was no GH in the bottles. A few other guys on here had the same negative experience. Maybe there are real and fake IDK. But mine came directly from China.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mormussle View Post
I know it sucks to get conflicting info But. I had some blue tops with a gold Diamond on the bottle, and a little arrow on the cap. There was no GH in the bottles. A few other guys on here had the same negative experience. Maybe there are real and fake IDK. But mine came directly from China.
You are 100% correct brother!! I had the blue tops with gold diamonds on the side and they came back 100% FAKE. Good thing my source compensated me and replaced them! I will not mention the source, because I am not here to down or give anyone a bad name, but mine were fake. I posted up a thead and my blood work, but it got deleted. I didn't care though because the source took care of me. If you have them I would spend the 49$ to get a blood test???

mick
Old 06-03-2012, 07:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopper View Post
That's strange. Why would your post get deleted just for posting blood work results?
Long story brother. I am not obligted to say because it was not on this forum/board, it was on another one. This sponsor works on other boards too. Sorry I should have made that clear, I oppologize! Again, I was compensated anyway, so I am not worried about it. I would just recomend anyone that gets them to get blood work!!

mick
Old 06-03-2012, 09:27 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Good to know and disappointing at the same time as mine also came from a source on a different forum. How did you go about getting the blood test and for what reason do you say you want it for?
Old 06-03-2012, 11:28 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Good to know and disappointing at the same time as mine also came from a source on a different forum. How did you go about getting the blood test and for what reason do you say you want it for?
Privatemdlabs.com
Old 06-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
I just go to Privatemdlabs.com
Old 06-06-2012, 07:03 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice3000 View Post
Privatemdlabs.com
Thanks man I appreciate it. Site looks good. I guess we go get blood drawn professionally and they ship it out.

Tags
blue tops, gh, gold diamond