over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol for Glutes(girl this time)

Squat Girl

Banned
Hey all,

I'm a pro weight lifter and powerlifter. I started the sport in hopes of getting larger legs and ass but with my genes it just ain't meant to be. I'm 5'2, 118lbs, hyper flexible, and have moved my squat up to 260lbs full atg, deadlift 285lbs easily, and front squat 210lbs. I'm currently in the middle of a Smolov cycle yet I'm still just not getting the gains I want!

It's because of this I've become interested in running a synthol cycle. I understand its expensive which for me, as a college student, is the primary set back. Maybe with my smaller body proportions, it won't take as much, as my little booty is probably roughly the size of a 210lb man's well developed chest. I'm also grossly under-informed when it comes to this sort of thing and despite there being another thread available, would appreciate feedback and firm instruction where possible.

Some starting questions:

When instructed to exercise the muscle vigorously, is that to mean the day of/after the injection? Doesn't this risk putting pressure on the site and spilling the expensive and painfully applied synthol?

With massage, would vibration be okay? Like, a magic wand thumping deep into the glute, lacrosse balls, and foam rolling?

What are the long term risks of a 3 month syntherol cycle to the internal organs?

I've read some cases about syntherol staying in the muscle, capsulating, then becoming infected years later. Are these articles citing legitimate syntherol, irresponsible use, or just freak accidents?

Would I be able to function in day to day life during something like this? As in, sit for lecture, ride my bicycle to class, and walk as life reasonably demands?

Are the results of a successful cycle w/ a couple months of maintenance permanent or at least permanent as long as the user continues lifting?

Does the brand non-generic Syntherol ever go on sale? The US price is steep :-(

Once I get started I intend to do a full log here, with pics and all. I have a youtube channel but am not sure it would be wise to share that here; I'm not sure of Syntherol use would disqualify me from future competitions despite it not being performance enhancing for strength and endurance athletes like me. If anyone wants to see to verify or whatever, PM me.

Hey all,

I'm a pro weight lifter and powerlifter. I started the sport in hopes of getting larger legs and ass but with my genes it just ain't meant to be. I'm 5'2, 118lbs, hyper flexible, and have moved my squat up to 260lbs full atg, deadlift 285lbs easily, and front squat 210lbs. I'm currently in the middle of a Smolov cycle yet I'm still just not getting the gains I want!

It's because of this I've become interested in running a synthol cycle. I understand its expensive which for me, as a college student, is the primary set back. Maybe with my smaller body proportions, it won't take as much, as my little booty is probably roughly the size of a 210lb man's well developed chest. I'm also grossly under-informed when it comes to this sort of thing and despite there being another thread available, would appreciate feedback and firm instruction where possible.

Some starting questions:

When instructed to exercise the muscle vigorously, is that to mean the day of/after the injection? Doesn't this risk putting pressure on the site and spilling the expensive and painfully applied synthol?

You want to at least do some quick pump sets to the area to assist the oils with flowing through the muscle group...Also you must make sure to massage the area post injection and if possible throughout the day.

With massage, would vibration be okay? Like, a magic wand thumping deep into the glute, lacrosse balls, and foam rolling?

I have always used a small foam paint roller for massaging the injection area post injection...Works perfect to give a smooth even massage. You don't want to massage to vigorously because you take the chance of bruising or lumping the area...This is why a small paint roller works perfect!

What are the long term risks of a 3 month syntherol cycle to the internal organs?

I've read some cases about syntherol staying in the muscle, capsulating, then becoming infected years later. Are these articles citing legitimate syntherol, irresponsible use, or just freak accidents?

That is as false as those youtube videos you see with the fools with giant, deformed arms...Syntherol is very refined and dissipates very quickly...It's main purpose is only to stretch the muscle fascia, creating room for new muscle growth.

Would I be able to function in day to day life during something like this? As in, sit for lecture, ride my bicycle to class, and walk as life reasonably demands?

The pain tolerance is strictly individual...That being said, until your body is used to the day-to-day shots and initial inflammation, your booty will probably be a little sore when sitting, lol! I have used it in bis and tris and had no issues throughout the course...Others complain of unbearable pain, making it so they could not finish the cycle?!

Are the results of a successful cycle w/ a couple months of maintenance permanent or at least permanent as long as the user continues lifting?

Exactly as you stated at the end - If you are going to continue doing your regular routine and after the initial inflammation subsides you are going to keep your end gains...If a person were to stop all together and turn to sitting on the couch eating bonbons, of course any gains made would be lost the same as they would be from their regular workouts.

Synthetek has special offers all the time...Check out their promotions page on their site!

Once I get started I intend to do a full log here, with pics and all. I have a youtube channel but am not sure it would be wise to share that here; I'm not sure of Syntherol use would disqualify me from future competitions despite it not being performance enhancing for strength and endurance athletes like me. If anyone wants to see to verify or whatever, PM me.

Not sure of the legality competition wise?! But before, during and after pics would be fine without placing your direct name to it...Would be interested in seeing a complete log as most of the glute logs around the net I have ever read, the poster does not wish to post pics of their booty, lol.

Answers in red.....

Would love to see before and afters. If it works might have my girl try it. :)

It would also be cool to keep the log going after you stop injecting so we have a real life situation as to see how the muscle responds once the injections stop and the oil has a chance to dissipate

If you understand the anatomy of that area, you'll agree that this is a dangerous choice.

The standard butt enhancement is PMMA injections performed by a doctor.

Hey all,

Some starting questions:

K1 pretty much covered everyone. Looking forward to following your log!

My girl hopes you log your experience since she has been interested in Syntherol in the glutes for a couple of years now.

Fosho!

Talked it over with my massage therapist today, and she's really interested in it too. I've decided I'm too busy w/ school to be training 3 hours a day for weight lifting so I'm not as concerned about public appearances or the risk of disqualification. My youtube is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZnBokPw3JgFiL6NAmurAhQ. I'll be putting up some comments there in addition to the picture and measurement log here.

Just curious... with the working out while on synth cycle, can I still be doing max effort lifts like squats?

If you understand the anatomy of that area, you'll agree that this is a dangerous choice.

The standard butt enhancement is PMMA injections performed by a doctor.

hitting the sciatic nerve is a real risk and could potential cause long term damage and chronic pain. In medical practice today the dorsa gluteal injection is no longer used or recommended.

hitting the sciatic nerve is a real risk and could potential cause long term damage and chronic pain. In medical practice today the dorsa gluteal injection is no longer used or recommended.

I'll be focusing on the lateral head of the glute max and the glute medius. All injections will be made either from the medial side out or the lateral side in; there won't be any injections made perpendicular to the muscle fibers. There's too many itty bitty muscles and nerves to risk perpendicular injection IMO. I'm also thinking, maybe, this keeps the needle in line with the muscle fibers to get the most exposure along that muscle.

Either way the hubs is a PA, and is happily volunteering to slave away over my booty in the noble quest to stretch its fascia out.

Today I got had deep tissue therapy focused entirely on the legs, and got instruction on lacrosse ball release for the glute area. Gonna have to sacrifice my weekly massages to save up for this stuff though, oooh sacrifice. And people say this is cheating. Pfft.

Fosho!

Talked it over with my massage therapist today, and she's really interested in it too. I've decided I'm too busy w/ school to be training 3 hours a day for weight lifting so I'm not as concerned about public appearances or the risk of disqualification. My youtube is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZnBokPw3JgFiL6NAmurAhQ. I'll be putting up some comments there in addition to the picture and measurement log here.

Just curious... with the working out while on synth cycle, can I still be doing max effort lifts like squats?
from what i saw in the video you have a great butt.
ot
how are you liking smolov? im doing the full 13 week program. right now im on the "switching" 2 week portion. im very happy with the results so far.

from what i saw in the video you have a great butt.
ot
how are you liking smolov? im doing the full 13 week program. right now im on the "switching" 2 week portion. im very happy with the results so far.

Ish kay. Yesterday I skipped my workout but today I'll hit up my 10 set and if there's anything left over(unlikely) I'll pop out 1-2 make up sets, or do a couple tomorrow. I'm intending to run it indefinitely, without fully testing my 1RM, just gonna be like Wendler and assume a 10lb increase per month till I just happen to be reppin out 315 for volume.

Twice a day tren injects made my butt huge; total ghetto bootie. Syntherol will do the same thing. Squats, and daily site injects for the win!

yeah, i honestly dont think you need it either.

do you listen to a lot of sir mix a lot? im jk do whats gunna make ya happy.

Don't forget to post up some before n after pix

I'm not understanding your thoughts on ur "underdeveloped" glutes either. Looks like you're pretty good in that department. I don't think you hold as much fat in your glutes as you would like which is genetic, but muscle wise I think you're doing well.

honestly you don't need it, nothing wrong with that booty
Kinda gotta agree with this...I mean, it's good that you're reaching for higher standards and trying to improve, but you may be a bit disillusioned with your statements. I weight 215 and am decently developed, but my pecs are not anywhere close to the buttocks I saw in those videos.

If you were squatting 260 and completely flat in the butt department, I would say go for it. But that doesn't appear to be the case...not sure you need synthol quite yet, maybe just time and work.

I'm absolutely not anti Syntherol as I've used it in my calves with very good results years ago, but in your case I don't think it's a good idea for many reasons.
1. Your butt looks good. It's not what you described and certainly isn't a stand out poor body part.
2. Your a strength athlete and with the number and volume of injections you are taking a little bit of a chance with some nerve issues and you don't want those for any reason especially not as a strength athlete.
3. If you want enhancement in that area I believe you should use a product designed for that purpose. PMMA administered by a proffessional.
Just my humble opinion

I never thought of PMMA, I've just heard so many horror stories! If it's something that can be done for under 5k, or if there's a professional source and instructions on how to do it at home(husband is a PA) then I'll look at that too, but really, seriously, WHY NOT BOTH?

I'm going to be self conscious about the size of my butt and that's my privilege. We live in a society that objectifies women and puts demand to have stupid slim waists and fat asses and that's fine, I'd like to be that way and I'm going to do whatever it takes for me to get there. Working out was just one way, as that's insufficient, it's now time to investigate other methods of getting a fat booty without sacrificing waist size. Any of you could be told you're already of significant mass and strength, but you still work out, so like, please, just respect that I'm obsessed with getting a fatter booty and investigating safe ways to do it under the supervision of experienced peers(you guys) and medical professionals.

Edit: I'm honestly just trying to find a way to get the gains I want for my glutes without having to maintain such high volume for squats. I actually don't like squats. I remember a time when I could get a book and camp out at a leg press and everything was cool. It would be really cool to get back to that point. Squats put on mass everywhere, back waist chest, etc. Leg press was just legs and glutes, but it wasn't enough. I'd like to get larger glutes, then maintain those with exercises that involve less core stabilization to let my waist get back to where it was when I was 105lbs. And no, not an eating disorder, when I was 105 I was taking in 2800 cals a day and bicycling 20+ miles a day to commute.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity