over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

I think its just you :p For many people that will not get them into the upper mid range. Besides who wants to pin daily for life and WHY when there is (usually) a 3-14 half life ester attached. I get it smoothing out the peaks and valleys but come on, daily? That`s not realistic for most.

100mg per week puts me at 800 - I would have to imaging 70mg would be around 560 which is not desirable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100mg per week puts me at 800 - I would have to imaging 70mg would be around 560 which is not desirable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not linear. If you inject 10mg daily, you'd have higher levels than what you're thinking..very likely around or more than your 800 levels.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm trying to get big so not right now. I'm sure this is a great idea when older and blasted for years.

37.5mg EOD subq.

I am doing 10mg/day and I love it so far, no AI. I think my levels might be a little low, going to get tested soon and see, I was thinking of trying 12mg/day. Also doing 2iu/day of GH which is going nicely, I will be getting IGF-1 results on that soon too.

It's not linear. If you inject 10mg daily, you'd have higher levels than what you're thinking..very likely around or more than your 800 levels.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

do u have actual blood tests to back up this claim?

do u have actual blood tests to back up this claim?

The claim that it's not linear? This is pretty common knowledge. If you inject test 2-3x a week, your test levels will be higher than injecting it once weekly. You'll likely have more free test and lower E2 as well assuming its the same amount of weekly mg, just broken up.

The problem is no one ever tests while their levels are peaking, if you inject once per week, you never test the next day or two. 100mg/week will put a lot of people very high, but if you do bloodwork 4+ days after the shot, it won't be that high. With daily dosing you balance all that out, but most of all, you limit aromatization. Getting off the AI was my goal.

I do 20 mgs of prop ED on a cruise :)

Puts me at 1000-1050 range

What is everyones injection procedure??

Are you shooting sub-Q with slin pin or IM ??

The problem is no one ever tests while their levels are peaking, if you inject once per week, you never test the next day or two. 100mg/week will put a lot of people very high, but if you do bloodwork 4+ days after the shot, it won't be that high. With daily dosing you balance all that out, but most of all, you limit aromatization. Getting off the AI was my goal.

I always test 2.5-3 days after my shot of cyp/enan. That's a great goal/achievement. Are you using Zinc and or DIM?

I'm currently doing 12mg test e daily IM, along with 200mg Dim and 25mg MK. Been on this routine for about 12 weeks now.

Haven't had blood levels checked yet, but feeling really good and have "wood" almost anytime of night when I wake up.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

How many of you are on 10mg test per day or 80mg per week?

My doctor has my TRT at 125mg per week but lately my blood pressure RBC/hematocrit/hemoglobin have all been out of range and I haven't been feeling all that great. I'm probably going to back things down and try 10-12mg daily for awhile and see how that works.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws