over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT- Dentist

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I haven't been to the dentist in a few years, but need to make it a priority. I'm curious to know how often you go in for a cleaning/check-up? I'm making an appointment this week.

I go every 6 months for a cleaning, it's a necessary evil.. Not only for aesthetics,but it's the first step in digestion. Make that appointment ,you'll be glad when you walk out the door...

i would go every 6 months if I could but I go every 4 months, I have build up on my teeth fairly quickly and need to keep gums healthy.

I'm making an appointment tomorrow. I have health insurance for a reason

I don't go that often but I would recommend at least twice per year. If you haven't tried a good charcoal toothpaste I fully recommend one. They make my teeth so much whiter. Granted tooth/gum health is much more than a whiter smile but every brand I have used so far has been great.

Every 6 months is common. I go every 3 months. Twice a year to my general dentist and twice a year to my periodontist.

Twice per year and I brush 2-3x per day, the only thing I struggle with a bit is flossing every day, but I try my best...

I have friends that don’t go or haven’t gone in years (both men and women) and you can tell big time, some have some fucked up teeth or gums or constant bad breath, some are smokers too so it’s even worse, ewww I don’t know how the fuck they can’t smell themselves talking, it’s especially horrible when it’s a woman...

Not directing anything at OP but just saying in general it should be a part of regular hygiene and health...

I’ve literally stopped pursuing/dating a few women because of that..

Usually every 9 months. Make the appt for 6 months, but usually end up rescheduling and it ends up being 9 months.

Every 6-7 months. They used to always give me shit for not going in enough because they'd have to take more time cleaning my teeth. Worth mentioning oral health is linked to heart health.

My gum health isn't the greatest, ever since I was child. I have really good dental insurance so I go every 4 months the get a cleaning as well as other periodontal work that's needed.

Every 4 months. Grew up without sufficient dental care. Was embarassed and delayed way to long. Got caught up but still had gum damage. Infections under the gum line are no joke and can travel throughout the body.

I have become fanatic after hip replacement surgery. Have electric toothbrush and Waterpik at home and office.

I have easily spent $20,000 that could have been avoided. Many of my friends in our fifties have also spent $6k to $8k as the cumulative effects of ineffective cleanings and improper/incomplete brushing add up.

It is an investment in yourself.

PWood

My last dental work was done in Mexico and it was great. Filing $45. Panoramic hi-tech X-ray $60, cleaning was $35. In the states dentist told me the filling would be to big, it needed a crown and root canal, $3000. I paid $200 and its been good for over 2 years.

They all speak English but my dentist lady was a little rough. She drilled out my tooth, blew it dry with air prepping it for filling and she says "ok no close" with heavy spanish accent. I grabbed my shirt and said "no clothes" or "no close" making a motion with my hand. We all had a good laugh, but all my clothes stayed on.

I go every 6 months. But a study I saw recently suggested that once a year was sufficient for most people. Just depends on how well you take care of them on a daily basis.

I hadnt been to a dentist in 14 years. flew to budapest in hungary as it is much cheaper than my country. only needed 3 fiilings. the dental hygienist told me that one a year for a deep clean is enough if you practice pretty basic dental hygiene ie brushing twice a day and flossing 2-3 times a week.

Every 6 months is standard

Every six months is standard but I recommend you listen to your dental hygienist and go in more if they suggest it. My teeth tend to build up a lot of tartar easily so I go in 3x a year, once every 4 months. Dental insurance will cover 2 cleanings a year and so I pay out of pocket for the 3rd. It is well worth it. Don't cut corners when it come to teeth, you will pay for it monetarily and in pain years later!

Some people's biochemistry in the mouth makes it easier to build up tartar. the worst spot in most people's mouths is on the back of the lower incisors. The salivary glands down there contribute to that.

I made my appointment for next Monday. I have a sore back tooth. I'm hoping it's not serious, but it will teach me a lesson. I've had one cavity in my entire life.......I'm might have more to add to the list after my visit.

Well shit im so far behind i need to go asap....i mean asap

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear