over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr. Randomly ordered

hugostiglitz87

Registered
Curious on why my Dr would order a random psych evaluation on me? I don't directly see my DR. I just request lab work and other testing here and there. Not sure why psych evaluation is needed. I see a psychiatrist for my a.d.h.d but that has been for the last 15 years or so.

A little paranoid why she would order one?[emoji848] when I never asked her to.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

If u dont wanna do it or dont think u need it then dont go. If u dont like that the doc ordered it call him up and ask why and tell him. Or just find a new doc.

Maybe she thinks you have toxic masculinity.

Perhaps to continue to see your shrink your insurance may need it if it changed it's rules. Your Dr. works for you since you pay her salary. If you want to know why she ordered something then ask. Then you make the decision if it is needed. As you are the boss.

Nothing is random. There must of been something you said or did during your encounter with her (or over the computer or phone) for her to justify placing an order for a psych consult. Basically your intuition is right, she thinks your a nut.

Curious on why my Dr would order a random psych evaluation on me? I don't directly see my DR. I just request lab work and other testing here and there. Not sure why psych evaluation is needed. I see a psychiatrist for my a.d.h.d but that has been for the last 15 years or so.

Just a thought hugostiglitz87...since your only requesting lab work,your doctor thinks/rule out that you have Munchausen syndrome. Your doctor is probably thinking that this guy does not see me,but always and only wants lab work and test done,why? Just a thought.
Take care.
MS

Not sure why she called. I called her office today and they said she didn't request anythimg I mean I have a denial letter In front of me and they could find anything in my charts requesting pysch evaluation. So I don't know lol whatever.

Because insurance company are on a fucking rampage this year. They want to decline everything and make the doctor jump through hoop for minute things. Quote me it is no longer the DEA N FDA fucking with us the insurance and monopoly pharmacy not paying for shit and when they do get a crazy kick back.

Right now she’s asking you voluntarily but I assure you she can have you placed involuntarily and fuck your life up in all kind of ways! My doctor had police do a wellness check directly to my front door and had I put up the least resistance I would have made things much worse for myself. Try buying a firearm with an involuntary on your record!

Something you said or did or a concerned family member said or did made her take the precaution. You may not be able to see what started all this off right now but it’s not for just nothing. It may be wrong it may be unfair but it’s not for no reason.

Comply! Comply! Comply! If you resist or ignore it you give them reason to justify their concern and bring the hammer down. Comply and go along and everything will be ok and work out fine. Nobody’s going to put you away. ME they would put in the loony bin but your fine! Lol

Idk where you live but in the U.S. they fuck up all the time w billing, notes, ect that why you have to be VERY careful when explaining thing to a doc. I once needed and anti inflammatory med that I sure insurance didn’t want to pay for, next thing I know the doc called me asking if I had fibromyalgia?????? I told him no why the fuck are you asking ( I thought he tested me for it) and he said ohh don’t worry the ppl working in insurance authorization department literally will just write down shit on you file to get stuff approved.( probably because they get a kickback) I became pissed and call my insurance a bitch them out because there are th8ng that can be documented on you that can never be erased and can hold you back in life.

I know this is more of a rant then helpful, I’m saying it could be a totally Flouck because MOST DOC USE CODES ON WRITE UPS, PRESCRIPTIONS, ECT. Or like other said lol you said something crazy or someone called you crazy. Sorry to beat a dead horse on the subject

Idk where you live but in the U.S. they fuck up all the time w billing, notes, ect that why you have to be VERY careful when explaining thing to a doc. I once needed and anti inflammatory med that I sure insurance didn’t want to pay for, next thing I know the doc called me asking if I had fibromyalgia?????? I told him no why the fuck are you asking ( I thought he tested me for it) and he said ohh don’t worry the ppl working in insurance authorization department literally will just write down shit on you file to get stuff approved.( probably because they get a kickback) I became pissed and call my insurance a bitch them out because there are th8ng that can be documented on you that can never be erased and can hold you back in life.

I know this is more of a rant then helpful, I’m saying it could be a totally Flouck because MOST DOC USE CODES ON WRITE UPS, PRESCRIPTIONS, ECT. Or like other said lol you said something crazy or someone called you crazy. Sorry to beat a dead horse on the subject

This is a pretty serious allegation. I'm sure this would fall under some hippa violation. If it's something you can prove in court you could be an overnight millionaire. Just saying..but I have a feeling something is off here.

Right now she’s asking you voluntarily but I assure you she can have you placed involuntarily and fuck your life up in all kind of ways! My doctor had police do a wellness check directly to my front door and had I put up the least resistance I would have made things much worse for myself. Try buying a firearm with an involuntary on your record!

Something you said or did or a concerned family member said or did made her take the precaution. You may not be able to see what started all this off right now but it’s not for just nothing. It may be wrong it may be unfair but it’s not for no reason.

Comply! Comply! Comply! If you resist or ignore it you give them reason to justify their concern and bring the hammer down. Comply and go along and everything will be ok and work out fine. Nobody’s going to put you away. ME they would put in the loony bin but your fine! Lol

Holy shit! Sounds like a police state. This happened in the US? I would have told them they weren't welcome and to leave my property. Did they have a search warrant? That is insane.

So you let the police come into your home without a search warrant? What did they do once they came in?

:yeahthat:

This is what I think happened. A billing mistake, wrong code.

Holy shit! Sounds like a police state. This happened in the US? I would have told them they weren't welcome and to leave my property. Did they have a search warrant? That is insane.

So you let the police come into your home without a search warrant? What did they do once they came in?

In Florida and probably most other states you can be involuntarily committed. We call it the Baker act.. I've had to have it done to my dad twice when he threatened to kill me and my mom every day for weeks. Took away his guns for 6 months too.

In Florida and probably most other states you can be involuntarily committed. We call it the Baker act.. I've had to have it done to my dad twice when he threatened to kill me and my mom every day for weeks. Took away his guns for 6 months too.

So in order to fight it you would probably need a good lawyer and a lot of money, even then youd be sitting in some facility. I sure hope that qualified people are making those decisions and for the right reasons. that's a bit scary.

This is a pretty serious allegation. I'm sure this would fall under some hippa violation. If it's something you can prove in court you could be an overnight millionaire. Just saying..but I have a feeling something is off here.

Umm if you have private insurance carriers WHICH most all us do they can see EVERYTHING. Yes your correct they are breaking hippo when they look up every prescription, procedure, and visit but that’s the way this shits going.

Trust me your insurance just hasn’t gotten hit hard with a lot bills once they do they start snooping.

I just ignored it call the Dr office they said they never ordered a psych evaluation. So i dunno wtf that letter was all about...

I just ignored it call the Dr office they said they never ordered a psych evaluation. So i dunno wtf that letter was all about...

Glad to hear that. It was some kind of coding error perhaps, or someone screwed up and put in someone else's order in under your name.

Umm if you have private insurance carriers WHICH most all us do they can see EVERYTHING. Yes your correct they are breaking hippo when they look up every prescription, procedure, and visit but that’s the way this shits going.

Trust me your insurance just hasn’t gotten hit hard with a lot bills once they do they start snooping.

I wasnt referring specifically to your privacy rights. HIPAA covers more than just privacy. I was referring to this stmt you made, "he said ohh don’t worry the ppl working in insurance authorization department literally will just write down shit on you file to get stuff approved."

That sounds like a very serious violation that would fall somewhere in HIPAA's medicaid Integrity Program/Fraud and Abuse if I had to guess.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity