over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHERGINE – LIVER PROTECTANT

pahlevan

Registered
Do you take this stuff orally? I ant imagine injecting 5cc a day. thanks

Just as effective taken orally...Mooseknuckles has some blood tests done while running via inject and also while running orally and both came back great!

I've done it both ways with testing and oral is as effective as Injection from what my bloodwork showed

I've done it both ways with testing and oral is as effective as Injection from what my bloodwork showed

Thank you for this ^^^. I was hoping it could be administered either way.

I am ordering some right now. NAC and TUDCA just do not seem to be effective enough for me.

Also picking up some other items from the store. Time to get on that VIP list. :)

I am ordering some right now. NAC and TUDCA just do not seem to be effective enough for me.

Also picking up some other items from the store. Time to get on that VIP list. :)

Remember, if you do before/after labs Synthetek has a Free Synthergine offer!

Remember, if you do before/after labs Synthetek has a Free Synthergine offer!

Oh damn! Well it is time for me to get some blood work done, this is definitely even more of an incentive.

Thanks for the heads up.

I love this stuff. Only things I feel works for me.
My creatinine levels were high at one point and nothing I would take would bring my levels down to a "normal" range.
I took sythergine 2x a day orally for 60 days and it brought my levels down.
I do take other's supplements to help my liver and kidneys but I still feel that sythergine helped the most. I made it apart of my daily supplements over 6 months ago and I couldn't be happier

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Definitely my fav liver supp and I have tired them all. I always use it orally and split up the dose AM/PM (50/50).

How long do you take it before you see results?

You should be getting blood work done every 4-6wks...So you should see a difference in numbers between labs.

Just got labs back. Will definitely be taking advantage of the special offer. I was expecting way worse numbers, but none the less, ALT is 47. and AST is 60, so lots of room for improvement.

I ran it for 4 weeks then did bloodwork with results then did another set of bloodwork after 8 weeks, this stuff definitely works hands down the best liver supplement out there

Our instructions to customers looking to take advantage of our Free Synthergine promotion are:

*Perform initial blood test
*Use the bottle of Synthergine they purchased (start to finish at the recommended dose)
*Perform secondary blood test
*Submit both tests to us at [email protected]

At the recommended dosage most people will go through a bottle in approximately a month.

We look forward to hearing from you :)

I'm literally in the exact same boat as you except I am eating NAC and Liv-52 like candy and AST came back high, I just bought 6 bottles of Synthergine.. Heard it tastes like shit though....

I'm literally in the exact same boat as you except I am eating NAC and Liv-52 like candy and AST came back high, I just bought 6 bottles of Synthergine.. Heard it tastes like shit though....

The taste is fine. It's not good but definitely not bad. Unflavoured EAA's are literally 100x worse :D

It tastes like salt water,not too bad

The taste is fine. It's not good but definitely not bad. Unflavoured EAA's are literally 100x worse :D

That's good to hear, wanted to thank you used your board name and got 5% off! Do you guys go through LabCorp w/o a script or see your pcp?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131