YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol and small calves due to accident...will it help?

eana

Newbies
I'm new to the forum...just joined today.
Anyhow, I'm 42yr.old 6'2" 215lbs and about 14%BF. I've been training off and on since 16yrs old. 2005 had a bad motorcylce accident and shattered my left shin. Couldn't walk for 9mos. and one day convinced doc to give me Gh script..Within 6 weeks I was walking! Truly the fountain of youth too lol

I have nerve damage in left calf and it's an inch smaller than right (15" and 16"). My ideal calf measurements would be 17" for both. I am 2 weeks in cycle of GH, Var, Turanibol and clen. I am a ecto/meso. Therefore really hard to gain calf size. About to order syntho now...especially after reading Brooklyn's Blog...thx bro!
Would be great to hear feedback on what to expect using synthol moderatelty. Should I inject more in left to catch up with right?
Thanks for any feedback.

Since no one answered. I think you know the answer. Yes, use in your left more than you right. I bet the results will be slow and steady so use can always adjust along the way. Good luck.

If you search on here. You should find a few calf protocols... Big A also has a 30 day regimen followed by a six week maintenance.... As far as doing the calfs I heard its pretty painful. I never did them...if your calfs are lagging I would say go for it.

Thnks Chinaboy and Brooklyn for the replies. I've been reading up on it since my post. Def going for it and will post pics along the way.

I have high calves and have a hard time putting size on them and have done extensive reading on synthol injections and all I hear is that it is painful as all hell.

you want to add 2 inch, which could not be a very realistic goal, as you talk about a severely injured calve... also you plan running a different routine than the standard one, recomanded by Big A...

Also stretch all the time. If the muscle is injured it has scare tissue and stretching and massaging will help to break it up. Get on of those foam rollers someone just posted about and roll both calfs. It wont hurt to to a little more one leg calf exercise as long as the muscle recovers from each workout.

You need to make sure to follow the 30 day protocol or you will be wasting your time and money...Also, yes if you are looking to bring up your left, you need to run the full protocol for both calves, using at least 1/2ml more in the left to try to even them out.....

Thks for all the input guys!
I plan to follow Big A's protocol and I just bought a foam roller this morning. Had it not been for you guys and the forum, I wouldve never known about the roller either.
This weekend I am psyching myself up for the pain lol

Do more research on the long term effects of synthol, since it is an injured area already. You need to know what is going to happen to the tissue in there already.

Few more questions for you guys...Hope you don't mind:
What's the smallest guage I can use in calves? I have 30g 5/16" that I use with GH...can I use these in calves?

K1...I am thinking about doing every other day injections vs daily...however, use Big A's formula. Im thinking along the lines of slow and steady vs immediate blow up. Does this make sense?

thx again for all replies.

What's the smallest guage I can use in calves? I have 30g 5/16" that I use with GH...can I use these in calves?

K1...I am thinking about doing every other day injections vs daily...however, use Big A's formula. Im thinking along the lines of slow and steady vs immediate blow up. Does this make sense?

30g 1/2 to 1 inch

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE CALVES. SYNTHEROL CALVES INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

Sýntherol won't make you "blow up immediately". It doesn't work that fast. You need to do it ED otherwise you are defeating the purpose of using it.

The first week is very painful, after that, it will be a piece of cake.

Big A ...thx for your input. I am currently in the middle of reading your thread on " How to" ...currently on page 50...bout 25 more pages to go..lol
I am about to place my order with synthtek and sterile syringes.
I can only find 29g 1cc 1/2"... Shouldn't I use 3cc ? I can't find that size.

Thanks again to all of you guys whom have replied to my post and all others whom have posted their stories..Lotta info and education!

Big A ...thx for your input. I am currently in the middle of reading your thread on " How to" ...currently on page 50...bout 25 more pages to go..lol
I am about to place my order with synthtek and sterile syringes.
I can only find 29g 1cc 1/2"... Shouldn't I use 3cc ? I can't find that size.

Thanks again to all of you guys whom have replied to my post and all others whom have posted their stories..Lotta info and education!

You get the 3cc syringes, 21g or 23g needles to withdraw and the 30g needles to inject.

I have calf growth issues too. Being tall and naturally really thin my calves are really hard to grow and high on my tibia/fibula. I hammer them at least twice per week still very minimal growth. Tried all sorts of training techniques, high low frequency high low volume. Might have to look into this

You get the 3cc syringes, 21g or 23g needles to withdraw and the 30g needles to inject.

:yeahthat:Very easy, pop the pin off after withdrawing, pop on the 30g head and inject...Good to go!

Aren't you supposed to go ateast 1" when using syntherol to get is deep in the muscle or is the 1/2" needle just fine for that? Wondering because all I see is the 30 guage 1/2" needle size?

Big A or any other synth vets...Do you advise against using liquid clen while using syntherol? Currently doing test, var, hgh and liquid clen.
I've read most of the articles on here and I've seen a few cases of not gaining attributed to body metabolising the oil.

Thx again!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828