over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FAST FOOD!

jotro1

Registered
Alright ya'll, sometimes I'm not able to have a good lunch planned out while I'm at work. Once or twice a week I usually grab some fast food. I'm trying to get it down to once a week and plan my meals out ahead of time, but it doesn't always work that way. For my one day each week what would be a good option to get? What would hurt my gains the least lol. You name it, it's around me. Wendy's McDonalds Burger King Chic fil a.... It's all right here. I'm trying to get my diet in check right now, but fall off the wagon here and there. Anything would be great! Thanks

Alright ya'll, sometimes I'm not able to have a good lunch planned out while I'm at work. Once or twice a week I usually grab some fast food. I'm trying to get it down to once a week and plan my meals out ahead of time, but it doesn't always work that way. For my one day each week what would be a good option to get? What would hurt my gains the least lol. You name it, it's around me. Wendy's McDonalds Burger King Chic fil a.... It's all right here. I'm trying to get my diet in check right now, but fall off the wagon here and there. Anything would be great! Thanks

I duno if you consider it fast food, but you can put together a fairly diet friendly meal at chipotle.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I don't see how anyone can eat fast food. I always eat clean. If I get off my diet and eat something from mcdonalds, Wendy's, it just gives me the shits. Stomach will start hurting and I'm in the bathroom all day.

I duno if you consider it fast food, but you can put together a fairly diet friendly meal at chipotle.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

That's actually a really good idea. We have a Moes around here, but not a close chipotle. I'm sure I can put something together like one of there burrito bowls. good call bro because today is my day I didn't bring lunch lol.

I don't see how anyone can eat fast food. I always eat clean. If I get off my diet and eat something from mcdonalds, Wendy's, it just gives me the shits. Stomach will start hurting and I'm in the bathroom all day.

Damn man. I just cleaned up my diet, so I guess I'm not in that deep yet. I have been looking at recipes on here for the past few days and have helped me out. Before I saw what other people did I thought all healthy food tasted like ass. I quickly found out I was wrong. I just got to keep my eyes on the prize!

:yeahthat: i hear ya on that one....makes for a real "shitty" day

Chipotle around here actually has the option of brown rice now.

Fast food, why? It takes 7 minutes to grill a chicken breast and make a salad:rolleyes:

FLEX magazine had an article about this awhile back, I cant remember all of them but one was chicken soft tacos from taco bell, extra chicken and no cheese! I've tried this a couple times not to bad. But getting your meals ready the night before is the way to go

At Wendys` you can get a grilled chicken sandwich and a salad or a plain baked potato

Definitely chipotle. As of their meat is lean, they serve brown rice, and they have some veggies. Just get a bowl and stay away from all of the add ons.
When I am in a pinch, I like to go to Whole Foods. They have a pretty good selection of good food or you can always just stop by at the salad bar.

If I go to McDonald's, I'll get the grilled chicken classic, with no mayo and pay a $1.50 more for an extra chicken breast.

Five guys hamburger with an extra patty, skip the ketchup, bbq sauce, etc if you're worried about the extra sugar. It's hard to get just the burger without cajun fries though ;)

Five guys hamburger with an extra patty, skip the ketchup, bbq sauce, etc if you're worried about the extra sugar. It's hard to get just the burger without cajun fries though ;)

I kill those burgers and cajun fries on my cheat day. So delicious, but probably not in my diet guidelines lol.

I have ate ish for years and I must admit, my wife and I broke down and ate a bigmac with fries last week, it left us short of dbled over our stomachs was a mess all day long....I do believe I have ate my last Mcd's

I would never touch fast food... that stuff is awful. Off now. It's time to put my large 4 cheese pizza in the oven... it's thick so takes 12 mins to cook... fast is under 5 mins me thinks :cool::D

My gym

My gym makes nice big protein shakes for four bucks. They taste alot better than whey and water in a shaker cup, and they are fast.

:yeahthat: i hear ya on that one....makes for a real "shitty" day

Lol yeah I don't see the point anymore. If I run out of food, I'll stop by grocery store an packet of sliced turkey or convience stores carry meal replacement bars.

Lol yeah I don't see the point anymore. If I run out of food, I'll stop by grocery store an packet of sliced turkey or convience stores carry meal replacement bars.

Thanks man. I might stop by the grocery store and see what I can grab for lunch. I need to keep this diet up before I start my gear. Ive always struggled gaining, so I always ate whatever. Well I got older and my metabolism decided it wasn't agreeing with my diet. Now I'm around 12% bf. Not cool body.. Not cool. Lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131