over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dry Skin & Supps

plumpsumo

Registered
Hi Guys,

I have bone dry ass skin. Not on any PEDs ATM aside from my HRT (Androgel). Any supps/vitamins to help heal the skin from the inside out for a nice, healthy look?

I supp with Flaxseed oil and 5-6g of Fish Oil. That's helped a bit with my natural yellow (Asian) complexion, but not to the degree I'm looking for.

I realize body fat is an issue (I'm a fat boy), too, but aim to do all I can for my skin from the inside out.

Thanks, bros!

- Plump

do you use a moisturizer? What kind? Do you drink enough water? What is the climate by you, dry, humid, cold winter, etc?

I get same way if im not careful...

For me, up the Vit-E oils
and up my water intake

jmho

Ive always had dry skin to best thing I found is use olive oil as a moisturizer and tanning lotion it soaks into ur skin

I use coconut oil before I go to sleep. Works great but smelling it always makes me hungry.

i like coconut oil as well. not as greasy and absorbs better for me then olive oil.

Coconut oil is the best for many things... Like fat problems lungs problem, Heart problem and also for the dry skin problem.. But I think you should drink some extra water and vegetables .. And avoid from the cold water and oily food...

use a moisturizer with SymRepair its an ingredient by SymRise, they hold a patent
it mimics the skins lipid barrier

use a moisturizing cleanser as well.
goto Sephora and ask for a lactic acid based creamy cleanser which you leave on the face for a few minutes before washing off

As for supplements to help with dry skin, hair and nails, I add around 1 gram of GLA to take in combination with Udo's Choice omega oil blend and fish oil.

Antioxidants are essential substances which contribute to benefits of moringa.
In fact, they are well-known for their incredible effects on fighting against free radicals inside the body system.
It is easy for high content of free radicals to trigger oxidative stress.
It is one of the most common deciding factors which may cause chronic issues such as cardiovascular disease or type 2 diabetes
There are numerous types of antioxidant substances in moringa leaves
Beside vitamin C and beta-carotene, quercetin and chlorogenic acid are telling examples of antioxidants in moringa.
While quercetin may reduce blood pressure, chlorogenic acid can lead to blood sugar regulation
Women participated in a study and moringa leaves could regulate blood antioxidant levels
By lowering oxidation, moringa leaf extract can lengthen the shelf life of meat
As a result, it is able to act as a food preservative.
Antioxidants play an important role in inhibiting and scavenging free radicals, thus providing protection to human against infections and degenerative diseases. Current research is now directed towards natural antioxidants originated from plants due to safe therapeutics. Moringa oleifera is used in Indian traditional medicine for a wide range of various ailments. To understand the mechanism of pharmacological actions, antioxidant properties of the Moringa oleifera leaf extracts were tested in two stages of maturity using standard in vitro models. The successive aqueous extract of Moringa oleifera exhibited strong scavenging effect on 2, 2-diphenyl-2-picryl hydrazyl (DPPH) free radical, superoxide, nitric oxide radical and inhibition of lipid per oxidation. The free radical scavenging effect of Moringa oleifera leaf extract was comparable with that of the reference antioxidants. The data obtained in the present study suggests that the extracts of Moringa oleifera both mature and tender leaves have potent antioxidant activity against free radicals, prevent oxidative damage to major biomolecules and afford significant protection against oxidative damage.

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jf020444+
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19904611
https://wikihomenutrition.com/moringa-health-benefits/
http://www.scielo.org.ar/pdf/phyton/v82n2/v82n2a06.pdf

I have the same problem. Hell, coconut oil barely does the trick for me even when I cake it on nightly. There's gotta be something better

One of the worst things about living in Vegas is dealing with dry skin.
I've not found anything to work.
Sure I get temporary relieve from moisturizers but a
It doesn't last long.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have the same problem. Hell, coconut oil barely does the trick for me even when I cake it on nightly. There's gotta be something better

I want to know to, i use vitamin E oil and cream 3-4x a day. Got bad stretchmarks and new ones stretching. Eating vitamin c,e,d and shoot glutathione 2-3x a week IM with 600mg.

Fuck im only 25 and my skin is fucked, barley want to train chest.

Bunking up on new vitamins orals, and starting vitamin b complex with b12
injects. Anyone know something else?

I bought a EXTREMLY good vitamin inject for skin, it got vitamin C, E, A and D but it hurts so fucking bad to inject that i barley want to use it...

I want to know to, i use vitamin E oil and cream 3-4x a day. Got bad stretchmarks and new ones stretching. Eating vitamin c,e,d and shoot glutathione 2-3x a week IM with 600mg.

Fuck im only 25 and my skin is fucked, barley want to train chest.

Bunking up on new vitamins orals, and starting vitamin b complex with b12
injects. Anyone know something else?

I bought a EXTREMLY good vitamin inject for skin, it got vitamin C, E, A and D but it hurts so fucking bad to inject that i barley want to use it...

Here you go: Richtasol Vitamin AD3 E and C Supplement Injection 100mL

Fluctuating hormones almost always guarantee my skin is going to be dry.

A lot of it comes down to keeping e2 in a good ratio with the amount of testosterone/gear you are on. Like if my e2 is right in the normal range I won't feel as good and my skin will almost be dry/flaky, rather than if it were a little elevated. Depending on what I'm running of course.

Around 50-55 is a good spot for me, libido, etc.

As far as moisturizers, I've found most all of them are a temp fix but something like vitamin E, coconut oil, or olive oil. Whichever you prefer seem to last the longest and actually do a little good with long term use.

You mostly just want to stay away from things like jergens and dove.

Coconut oil is probably my favorite, but like another member said it tends to make me think of food too lmao. So I put it on a couple hours before bed so it absorbs completely, because I don't want all that shit getting on my sheets either.

You want a product that mimics The skins natural barrier. The permeability barrier consists of THREE KEY species of lipids: Cholesterol (CHOL), Free Fatty Acids (FFA) and Ceramides (CER). Purchase a product with these three ingredients and you'll be fine.

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

If you search for a while you'll get a big of supplements which will help you to prevent skin disorders naturally and make your skin shiny. I have had the same situation. And was suffering a lot for my skin tag. Now I am totally happy and don't have such kind of skin disorders yet.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear