over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Truth about Tooth Whitening

Gonzaleza

Newbies
More and more people are doing root canal treatments every day. It seems that the city dwellers have finally stumbled upon the belief that whiter and brighter teeth have great importance in our daily life. While doing whitening procedures, most of us try to resort to easy home processes. This is useful for small scale whitening. But if your teeth are stained hard, you will have to go for professional teeth whitening therapy like Laser Whitening .
There may be several reasons why individuals avoid being professional whitening procedures. The first reason is their idleness to go and visit a dentist. A laser whitening procedure will need two consultations and about 2 to 3 hours to be spent at a dental care clinic. Most of us find this inconvenient and will not be able to skip this time from our busy schedule. The dental appointments for whitening therapies will require advanced booking and the treatment should be done by experts. These reasons make most of us resort to home whitening methods, which we find more convenient. Most of us are unaware of the fact that most of the home teeth whitening kits contain harmful doses of chemicals like hydrogen peroxide. If not done properly, they can create severe burns on the gums and lips.
At a dental care clinic, precautions are done against the chemicals burning the skin. In addition to this the doctors can determine the correct concentration of chemicals that will help for the correct degree of whitening. With laser whitening you can get about 8 shades lighter teeth.

where I'm from they offer free whitening with a routine check up.....im weary of anything "free" though.

maybe its cause in the south they figure it wont take too long to whiten 2 teeth. :D

Do you know the nickname for turmeric in the kitchen? The golden spice which might blow your mind with a series of health benefits.

It serves as not only a great spice for cooking, but also a pain relief. In this case, turmeric is a perfect answer for the question, “how to treat an abscessed tooth at home?”.
Turmeric is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiseptic and antibiotic at the same time.
This allows it to relieve painful sensation and stop inflammation from spreading.
Prepare turmeric powder or you can make it by grinding fresh turmeric.
Then, mix it with enough water so that you have a thick paste.
This paste should be applied over affected areas only after you brush the teeth.
About 15 minutes later, use warm water to wash the mouth.
For the best result, the recommendation is to apply this method twice per day.
https://wikihomenutrition.com/home-remedies-abscess-tooth/

My wife turned me onto a product called carbon coco. It's basically just charcoal power I think. But it does make a noticeable difference after just 1 use. However, it does cause my gums a bit of irritation for a couple days. I guess because it is abrasive and I tend to brush rather vigorously.

Lol Nice add. No need for lasers or any other shit! I used some shit I used on eBay years ago and teeth got stupid white. Lol looked fake. So yeah no need for lasers. Plus guy has one post so obvious add.

Almost forgot to mention it made teeth super sense five to hot or cold so you might want to brush with sensodyne or something similar before hand.

Cancun Prices

I'm in the military and have been stationed in Asia for several years. Whitening is VERY reasonably priced in both Thailand and the Philippines. Like $100. If you are looking for something closer to the US, I was visiting Cancun about 2 months ago and got it done for about $140.

For anyone that is a competitive BB, trust me, it's worth it. I get comments all the time about my teeth. Peeps think I have dentures they are so white. Also, for me anyway, teeth are like a spot light on how "clean" someone is. If someone has a beautiful smile, you pretty much know they take really good care of themselves. I've gone out with dates with girls that have incredible figures and/or faces, but when they smile...ugh...huge turn off.

Lol Nice add. No need for lasers or any other shit! I used some shit I used on eBay years ago and teeth got stupid white. Lol looked fake. So yeah no need for lasers. Plus guy has one post so obvious add.

What was it js?

It really dpeends on whether your teeth are stained gray or yellow. Yellow stains are better removed by teeth whitening systems. Gray stains are often near impossible to remove.

With all whitening products, basically the same active ingredients will be used- carbamide peroxide or hydrogen peroxide, or a combination of the 2. The effectiveness or how quickly the products will work will be determined by the strength of the solution. The higher the percentage of the peroxide, the quicker it will whiten the teeth. With whitening, patients will experience some degree of sensitivity, it varies from patient to patient. My recommendation, when you bleach your teeth, switch out your toothpaste to a antisensitivity toothpaste. It will help with the sensitivity issue's. Also I would recommend that you do the whitening "strips" first, prior to doing an in office laser whitening. This will gauge any sensitivity issues, and if your sensitive with the strips, you'll be really sensitive with the laser whitening. If you are, you can decide if you want to pay for the laser whitening. Keep in mind "bleaching " the teeth is for extrinsic stains.
If your teeth has intrinsic stains from being root canaled or from tetracycline stains, it still can be bleached. A root canaled tooth will usually turn grayish , with this , your dentist will be able to do an internal bleaching with good results. In office bleaching ,laser whitening, will vary from each dental office. Insurance don't cover this procedure due to being "cosmetic".

Take care.
MS

Try sheer white strips. My dentist sells them for 70.00 but I got them online for 20.00. Works the best out of several I have tried.

I ordered like 40%+ carbamide peroxide off ebay a few years ago, had to apply it with a Q-tip and hold my mouth open for like an hour, after a few treatments my teeth were godly white.

The only downside is that if you get even a little bit of the higher concentration stuff on your gums it's gonna burn like hell.. I didn't experience any tooth sensitivity either..

I ordered like 40%+ carbamide peroxide off ebay a few years ago, had to apply it with a Q-tip and hold my mouth open for like an hour, after a few treatments my teeth were godly white.

The only downside is that if you get even a little bit of the higher concentration stuff on your gums it's gonna burn like hell.. I didn't experience any tooth sensitivity either..

Any chance you remember the name of what you got?

Easiest way I have found to whiten teeth and the cheapest is buying to mouth pieces, and putting in a liberal amount of 5 Minute White(basically peroxide) then leaving them in for about 15 minutes and brushing afterwards.

In about 4-5 days your teeth will be glowing, and 5 minute white is like 7 bucks.

Also for toothpaste, Colgate advanced whitening works well.

Last edited:
Any chance you remember the name of what you got?

I do not brother, sorry..

It is a cheap compound though, I would just roll with any ebay seller with good ratings.

44% is the exact concentration I got, but lower concentrations do work well with significantly less chance of fucking up or painful tooth sensitivity.

Don't forget to get a dental retractor to make the process much easier. Optionally, you can use a boil & bite mouth guard to make a DIY whitening tray, but the risk of getting it on your gums goes up...

I do not brother, sorry..

It is a cheap compound though, I would just roll with any ebay seller with good ratings.

44% is the exact concentration I got, but lower concentrations do work well with significantly less chance of fucking up or painful tooth sensitivity.

Don't forget to get a dental retractor to make the process much easier. Optionally, you can use a boil & bite mouth guard to make a DIY whitening tray, but the risk of getting it on your gums goes up...

I tried one concentration at 30% seems to work a bit but had a tray too. my problem was it made alot of saliva and i felt like was dripping everywhere. I need to try it again.

I used carbon coco. It does gums a bit of irritation.

When I used laser bleaching, the result was much better.

ive seen alot of places in the malls lately where they sit you down and put something similar looking to a blacklight up to your teeth. any idea if they work?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131