over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best hairloss shampoo????

Simon_454

Registered
What's everybody with hairloss using for shampoo and conditioner? I'm currently using regenpure and tricomin shampoo as a conditoner looking to maybe try something different.

What's everybody with hairloss using for shampoo and conditioner? I'm currently using regenpure and tricomin shampoo as a conditoner looking to maybe try something different.

I like the Regenepure and Tricomin, is it not working for you?

I would say it seems to help just seeing if anyone had luck with any other brands

I like the Regenepure and Tricomin, is it not working for you?

Do these seem to help while running a cycle? I only have hair loss when I'm on and I'm looking for something to help with that. To get rid of that itchy scalp feeling while on cycle.

I will say yes they do seem to help but only human nature to always try and look for the next best thing lol

Regenepure has been the best hair loss shampoo I've ever used. I've never noticed much of a difference with tricomin as far as a thickening effect. The best thickening conditioner I've used is Andalou Naturals Lavender and Biotin Conditioner. It plumps up the hairs more than anything I've used and I've tried a lot of stuff.

**broken link removed**

Regenepure has been the best hair loss shampoo I've ever used. I've never noticed much of a difference with tricomin as far as a thickening effect. The best thickening conditioner I've used is Andalou Naturals Lavender and Biotin Conditioner. It plumps up the hairs more than anything I've used and I've tried a lot of stuff.

**broken link removed**

I've noticed a fuller look with tricomin, but nothing substantial. I will certainly try out this product that you mentioned, thanks for the suggestions.

Do these seem to help while running a cycle? I only have hair loss when I'm on and I'm looking for something to help with that. To get rid of that itchy scalp feeling while on cycle.

Topical spiro works like a charm.

Nizoral and Nioxin has been my treatment for years. I believe it has helped. The nioxin really gives my hair a full appearance too.

Nizoral and Nioxin has been my treatment for years. I believe it has helped. The nioxin really gives my hair a full appearance too.

Nioxin definitely thickens hair. For competitors I highly recommend using nioxin the day of your show even after you've tanned. It made my hair look significantly fuller onstage earlier this month.

Ive been using Nioxin for years.... I have thin hair but I believe its kept me from losing it. Ill continue to use it

**broken link removed**

Hey bro where to get this kind does amazon carry it?

Nair fuck hair lol

I still use Shampoo and Conditioner.
My wife gets a good laugh out of it. :D
Just because my hair is not there....

Where do you get topical spiro? I looked online but couldn't find anything but s5 cream, is that what you're using?

If you have hair like I do the S5 cream is useless. You need the 2% because it's in liquid form. PM me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws