over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cystic Acne

IronKong

Registered
I've used steroids on and off over the years and had some acne during cycles as a result. It always went away afterwards though. This last time it did not go away in fact it got worse even after a few months after discontinuation. I went to the dermatologist this week and found out I have true cystic acne on my face, chest, back, and shoulders, even a bit on my forearms. Doc has me on antibiotics, benzoyl peroxide body wash, aczone, and tesorac.

I'm sure it will get under control but there is a hardened cyst on my forehead from a previous pimple I could never pop and the doc said I'll have to have it removed by a cosmetic surgeon.

I'm a bit old for acne at 37. I can't help but feel like it might have been one of the products I used last time. everything else I had used before many times but the MK-677 was new for me. I don't have any way of knowing for sure but food for thought. I was greasier than ever on that stuff.

Has anyone else experienced this kind of acne from steroids, particularly MK-677 or other peptides? I'm ready to go again but I want to be sure this situation is under control first before starting a steroid program again. Plus I certainly don't want to use whatever caused this again.

You may have just finally pushed it to the limit which I think is what happened to me. I cycled heavy on and off with all kinds of different doses and compounds and it was never a real problem until it was. May have just pushed it too far or another thing I consider as possible is i just eventually got gear with a lot of impurities that my pours couldn't tolerate. Anyway long story short is I had to stay on antibiotics for a while trying different ones on and off until we finally got it figured out. It didn't help that I just kept running gear while taking the anyibiotics, or it may have cleared it up sooner. However now that the problem has been solved I can run whatecer I want again without more than just a few zits here and there.

You may have just finally pushed it to the limit which I think is what happened to me. I cycled heavy on and off with all kinds of different doses and compounds and it was never a real problem until it was. May have just pushed it too far or another thing I consider as possible is i just eventually got gear with a lot of impurities that my pours couldn't tolerate. Anyway long story short is I had to stay on antibiotics for a while trying different ones on and off until we finally got it figured out. It didn't help that I just kept running gear while taking the anyibiotics, or it may have cleared it up sooner. However now that the problem has been solved I can run whatecer I want again without more than just a few zits here and there.

Well it's good to hear you finally got on top of it though. You bring up a good point about dirty gear too. It's possible the ugl test I was using had impurities in it.

Could very well be the gear. I had an issue with that when I was just getting gear from friends until I started picking and choosing where I got my gear as far as suppliers. Also you could do a round of accutane from your dermatologist. I did and found it works wonders. Never had an issue after that and it's not as bad as people say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to try something as my ache has been bad for the last 10 years.. Only been cycling for 4, so I had a bad case before I even starting the juice! I heard accutane has really harsh side effects

Only thing with accutane I had was dry lips and a little moody. Lypsil works great for chapped lips. Your doc will draw blood once a month to make sure you are good. Dosage goes by weight. I've done 2 rounds in the last 2 yrs. no issues. I didn't really drink while I was on it. Just occasional

Is stuff like this covered with health care? If not are there any sources who sell accuttane

You can get it through health insurance. You will have to join a program called I pledge to be prescribed. My dermatologist hooked me up and I got it for free.

Before taking the plunge with accutane bro, I would do some research on it. It may not be all that appealing after you read up on it.

Yes their are people who have had issues with it. Just like any other prescription medication. If done under a doctors supervision you should be fine.

I mean you are already putting stuff in your body that's not really good for you right. Alcohol is not good for your liver or brain but people seem to abuse the hell out of it. I guess it's all a personal choice what we put in our bodies.

Thanks for the info guys!!! I absolutely hate doctors and meds but this ache is getting bad and has been bad for years! Maybe I'll take the plunge and make an appointment! Thanks for the info guys

Make the appointment and in 5 to 6 months you'll be glad you did

Before taking the plunge with accutane bro, I would do some research on it. It may not be all that appealing after you read up on it.

It sounds like you have never used it. The secondary effects are pretty exaggerated.

Because I've used it 4 times (being natty) and I never had any issue with it. Only the first time I had dry skin and dry lips, but no other issues, the other 3 times I didn't have any secondary effect. All the 4 times I had my acne removed in less than 1 month

Last edited:
It sounds like you have never used it. The secondary effects are pretty exaggerated.

Because I've used it 4 times (being natty) and I never had any issue with it. Only the first time I had dry skin and dry lips, but no other issues, the other 3 times I didn't have any secondary effect. All the 4 times I had my acne removed in less than 1 month

I've never heard of anybody taking acutane on 4 separate occasions. It's supposed to cease oil production through the skin. I've heard of people taking it twice only because they didn't stay on it long enough the first time. How long were you on it each time?

first drop the anti biotics for the acne, your doing more harm than good. Next get your blood work done now, on cycle, regularly, because when your on something happens to cause this acne (its not bacteria causing it, thats a symptom). For hardened old scars you need a bottle of chemical peel, Rx strength. I have it but am not parting with it. Some places on amazon sell PCA peels but I cant say for sure if they are real, not expired, etc. I have used straight DMSO also with some success on a large keloid on my back from a motorcycle accident. It is virtually flat now and the color is much lighter. With either you can only apply every 3-4 days.

Battled it for years... Unfortunately went on doxycycline to fight it which worked great but caused other issues. Eventually tapered off that.

Now I use cataplex-e from standard process and it's amazing? 2x with first meal containing fat, 2x with last meal containing fat

Battled it for years... Unfortunately went on doxycycline to fight it which worked great but caused other issues. Eventually tapered off that.

Now I use cataplex-e from standard process and it's amazing? 2x with first meal containing fat, 2x with last meal containing fat

I'm on Doxycycline now. What issues did it cause for you?

first drop the anti biotics for the acne, your doing more harm than good. Next get your blood work done now, on cycle, regularly, because when your on something happens to cause this acne (its not bacteria causing it, thats a symptom). For hardened old scars you need a bottle of chemical peel, Rx strength. I have it but am not parting with it. Some places on amazon sell PCA peels but I cant say for sure if they are real, not expired, etc. I have used straight DMSO also with some success on a large keloid on my back from a motorcycle accident. It is virtually flat now and the color is much lighter. With either you can only apply every 3-4 days.

Side note DMSO is also great for joint / tendon pain. I just started using it on my knees and it's really helping.

I had no issues with it but didn't get the results from it like accutane. Really if your going to take AAS and build a nice physique you want nice skin so your not embarrassed to take your shirt off. Accutane works wonders period!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity