Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Skin Care and Cosmetics > Skin, Nail and Hair Fitness
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-15-2019, 07:44 PM
Verified Customer

Irestore

Laser hair regrowth helmet product, claims money back after about 4 months if no results... data looks promising price is high 6-700 I think. Anyone tried or know someone who has? Looking to order one as my hair loss is minimal but has started and they say both prevention and regrowth happens better the sooner ya start
Old 05-15-2019, 08:18 PM
Kilo Klub Member

I used a Laser Messiah II Helmet for a while and saw no results so my advice would be to save your money.
Old 05-15-2019, 09:25 PM
Verified Customer

That sucks, have to look into there similarities. Also, have to ask about consistency? I believe there “guarantee” applies if worn minimum 30 minutes straight per day for 4 months.

Any other experiences?

Also any opinions from any of the good study analyzers that’s looked into laser hair treatments for regrowth? (Looked decently promising to me but more analysis and other opinions needed)
Old 05-17-2019, 12:01 PM
Verified Customer

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3944668/
Old 05-17-2019, 12:05 PM
Verified Customer

https://www.baldingbeards.com/best-laser-comb-system/
Old 05-17-2019, 12:17 PM
Verified Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog-Slime View Post
Laser hair regrowth helmet product, claims money back after about 4 months if no results... data looks promising price is high 6-700 I think. Anyone tried or know someone who has? Looking to order one as my hair loss is minimal but has started and they say both prevention and regrowth happens better the sooner ya start
Actual guarantee is 6 months not 4 and 3-4 days at 25 mins. Also has to be bought from there site (looking at it on Amazon)

6-MONTH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – IRESTORE LASER hair GROWTH SYSTEM ID-500
Freedom Laser Therapy, Inc. is dedicated to your satisfaction with the iRestore. We guarantee your complete satisfaction of the iRestore Laser hair Growth System (ID-500) for a period of 6 (six) months from the date of purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with your results after this usage period, we will provide a paid return shipping label at our expense upon receipt of the return request within the eligible time period.

In order to qualify for this money back guarantee, we request that you use––to the best of your ability––the iRestore 3 to 4 times per week for 25 minutes each time (as instructed in the owner’s manual) for 180 days. If you have not achieved visible or satisfactory results after 180 days since date of purchase, you may return the iRestore for a full refund of the purchase price, less the shipping cost. (Note: We will NOT require you to prove that you’ve used it according to the schedule.) You may request a RMA number to return your iRestore within 30 days after this 180-day period. Returns cannot be processed without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by Freedom Laser Therapy.

This money back guarantee is only valid for orders placed directly on this website with Freedom Laser Therapy, Inc. and shipped to an address in the United States. For all international orders placed and shipped to outside of the United States, our money back guarantee does not cover return shipping costs
Old 05-18-2019, 04:19 AM
Verified Customer

Aight I looked over those studies more, lots of reviews, decided to go far it. Guess I'll let y'all know...