over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hairloss solutions

joeshow5

Banned
What are some good tricks to avoid hairloss? Is it possible? Does rogain work. I've read some threads about finasteride, does anybody have any experience with this? I appreciate it.

1.finasteride, brand(propecia/proscar)

propecia 1 ed or at least eod or break up proscar in quarters becasue they are 5mg and use the same way.

2. 5% minoxidel with retin A or regular without if you cant get it with the A

Once ed morning or after say work. f it has retin A though use in aternoon after work if you wrk outside you dont want sun exposure to retin A.

3.Topical spironolactone

Spironolactone smells a litle wierd so use it at bed time.

4.Nizoral Shampoo 2% is presciption if you cant get it just use the 1% Walmart has it.

Use nizoral eod and a copper or a zinc based shampoo on the other days and conditioner.

If your going to get a Dr. prescribe propecia for hair loss get him to write a script for proscar instaed and have them write on it as directed because I don't think most insurances cover it for hair loss, but for proscar they willl becuase it used for treatment of prostae cancer.

Last edited:
Nothing will really work in the long run. It is the genetic predisposition for baldness that will determine how bald you are. AAS just happens to accelerate the effect. I went to some of the top hair replacement surgeons in Beverly Hills only to hear that over and over. I then had hair transplant surgery which is very successful. That is the only true solution. Don't waste your money on the hairloss meds, if you are going to be bald, then there is nothing you can do to prevent it....

Mike

The hair meds I posted will slow and prevent any more hair from falling out if that is the goal. Nothing is going to grow a full head of hair.

I have had experience with hair transplants and the doctors still recommend to take finasteride to prevent further hairloss.

mikeheavypecs said:
It is the genetic predisposition for baldness that will determine how bald you are.
Mike

excellent response.

Mikeheavypecs...

mikeheavypecs said:
Nothing will really work in the long run. It is the genetic predisposition for baldness that will determine how bald you are. AAS just happens to accelerate the effect. I went to some of the top hair replacement surgeons in Beverly Hills only to hear that over and over. I then had hair transplant surgery which is very successful. That is the only true solution. Don't waste your money on the hairloss meds, if you are going to be bald, then there is nothing you can do to prevent it....

Mike
Any way to look up a good network of Dr's that are on the east coast? Like a web site rating or some other?

dragonfire101 said:
1.finasteride, brand(propecia/proscar)

propecia 1 ed or at least eod or break up proscar in quarters becasue they are 5mg and use the same way.

2. 5% minoxidel with retin A or regular without if you cant get it with the A

Once ed morning or after say work. f it has retin A though use in aternoon after work if you wrk outside you dont want sun exposure to retin A.

3.Topical spironolactone

Spironolactone smells a litle wierd so use it at bed time.

4.Nizoral Shampoo 2% is presciption if you cant get it just use the 1% Walmart has it.

Use nizoral eod and a copper or a zinc based shampoo on the other days and conditioner.

If your going to get a Dr. prescribe propecia for hair loss get him to write a script for proscar instaed and have them write on it as directed because I don't think most insurances cover it for hair loss, but for proscar they willl becuase it used for treatment of prostae cancer.
Damn bro, where were you before I decided to just shave it?!!!:D

Dr. Cole is the best on the east coast located in Georgia. Probably in the top 3 physcians in the worl for surgery. His website is below.

http://www.forhair.com/

and this website is the best for hairloss IMO
**broken link removed**

I heard in Australia they have found that hair transplanted from one part of the body to another will take on the characteristics of the transplanted spot. I can't find any more info on it but I also know they are trying to stimulate stem cells and they are what will grow more hair. I hope they find it relatively quickly cause I ain't gonna stop juicin.

Dragonfire seems to be an expert! So what's the concensus on hair transplants. Do they look natural? Nothing like those terrible hair plugs from the 80's are they? hahaha
My hair is thining in the front/top region(I'd say a 2 on the Norwood Scale), but I thought I read you should wait until your 40's or when it gets really bad before getting hair transplants. Something about you could still lose that hair too? Any good surgeons in Texas?
Thanks!

Last edited:
alright, i'll impart what knowledge I know. As far as hair drugs, Dutasteride at a 2mg a day dose, has shown to block DHT 100% in the scalp, but that doesnt mean your in the clear, because not all drugs affect your hairline through the 5-alpha reductase sight. Also products like winstrol that are SYNTHETHIC dht, dutasteride will do nothing to stop that onslaught on your hairline, this is the same for other dht drugs like Masteron ( and other 5AA drugs ).

but that doesnt mean your in the clear, because not all drugs affect your hairline through the 5-alpha reductase sight. Also products like winstrol that are SYNTHETHIC dht, dutasteride will do nothing to stop that onslaught on your hairline, this is the same for other dht drugs like Masteron ( and other 5AA drugs ).

Thats why a topical antiandrogen(spironolcatone) should be used.

So what's the concensus on hair transplants. Do they look natural? Nothing like those terrible hair plugs from the 80's are they? hahaha

If you go to a good doctor they will look natural to other people , but to yourself you will always know you had it done. Hairtransplants are nothing like they us eto be. If you were to get one done you would want to have a FIT technique done. No strip scar in back of the head.They pull each hair out individually so you would be able to get a low haircut and there would be no scaing. If you have to travel to find a god doctor then I would. There is no cutting cost when it comes to transplants if you want it done right. Once you get one you have to realize you will eventually loose more hair and need to go back to maintain. It could be 2,5 or 10 years depending on the rate of your hair loss. You will not have thickness like you did before you hairloss started either.

I suggest look over as many hair forums as possible and look at all the options because hairtransplanst will be an ongoing investment over your lifetime. If I could of I most likely would have shaved my head, but I loss lot of my hair at 19 from a illness and jumped to get a hair transplant before doing any extensive research. Back then there was not alot of infomation out on the net etc and now there is so take advantage of it.

Ok I don't want to be the only nay sayer here but I have had good results growing back my own hair and have been able to stop hairloss at about 85% on heavy dht cycles eg tren, adrol, dbol ect. I found that the hair on your cortex (top back of your head) is the easiest to grow back. I am obsessed with my hair so I caught it quick when my fronts started to go but my cortex already had a good size bald spot on it. Here is my hair protocal.

Azleic acid/5% minoxidil (wholesale hair products) 2x daily
finastride 2mg ed
folligen spray 2x daily
emu oil 3 times daily
spirolactone 2x per day ( does smell wierd) I put it on before I go to the gym
nizoral 2% eod
Nioxin shampoo eod
and lots of biotin (b6) supplementation
also the hair max lazer comb which is like 600 beans ( I can't give you exact results from this as I started everything at once in an obsessive compulsive rage haha)

What I can tell you is that I have had a lot of regrowth and would say that my hair is at about 90% of what it was when I was 18 I'm now 27 with lots of juice under my belt. Hope this helps. If you find the right places I get this all for about 250Cdn a month. Cheers.

My last cycle was 10 wks of prop and deca, and the last 4 wks i finished with 50mg of winny eod. the deca and prop was 300mg. my pct was clomid, hcg, nolva. I started shedding and it finally stopped what do yoy guys think was causing the hair loss? prop or winny, I was thinking winny but several years back i did a winny only cycle(didnt know better at the time) and dont remeber losing any hair.

Mike,

The Bosley Clinic in Beverly Hills is where I went. Arnold went there in the 80's. They do amazing work. They have a national network, although I would still only go to the Beverly Hills office......check google for Bosley Clinic...also Weider (joe) went there in the 80's. They have worked on MANY Pros.....

Mike

mike man said:
Any way to look up a good network of Dr's that are on the east coast? Like a web site rating or some other?

4 months Zestfully clean and my hair is getting thicker by the day! :)

this thread is like a year old. I have learned a lot since then.
1) my hair doesn't thin or fall out
2) Juice isn't for me. I will never make money off of bodybuilding. I will always be a lifestyle bodybuilder, but I will always stay natural.
3) .....well....this thread is like a year old.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131