over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

loose skin?

slowpain

Registered
I have a new GF who is 40 years old and has had 3 kids. She works out at the gym with me and has been doing cardio in the mornings for about 5 days a week. She has been doing this for quite some time before i ever met her. Shes one of those girls that only does cardio and very little resistance training. Now as far as the training goes i think i have a pretty good handle on what she needs to do to tone everything up. I have read through alot of the posts here and have come up with weight resistance training 3x a week and cardio as needed to start. Im also a personal trainer and did some shows about 5 years back.
My question is what is going to happen to all the loose skin she has on her from being big at one time in her life? Will it tighten back up through just training and toning and losing weight? Ive never been overweight and usually only train men, so im not sure what to expect. Her skin is pretty lose on her upper arms and her abdominal area. Obviously im going to make her do core exercises and arms to tone that area.

She also told me shes not agains taking any good sups like var or winny but i told her no at this point. Too early not enough weights yet. But i was thinking of mybe some HGH to help with the skin and fat loss. Maybe just 1iu in the mornings before cardio on empty stomach. I used to take 6ius a day so im very familiar with how it effects the body. I know it can realy tighten the skin up. Is there anything else she could use to tighten skin besides using the HGH route cause im not sure i wana put anything in her yet.

Also diet.. i cant decide on whether to have her have some fruit with her whey post cardio in the mornings or to just have the whey by itself to promote more fat loss? she has a speed stack before cardio and at this point its not on an empty stomach, but i will get her to do that soon.

What areas on the body are you talking about the loose skin?

She is probably too old to have her skin tighten up a whole lot. Usually after 30 is when the elasticity diminishes so much that it just can't spring back.

gh might be a good choice but check her thyroid before and then every few months because gh can slow down the thyroid in older women.

tell her filling her loose skin with some muscle will also help a lot.

Personally I think GH at this point is relative and may not be of use IMO. Considering how much loose skin she may have, normally there is still fat under that skin as well. She should be hitting free weights as often as possible.

H-

Amazon Doll has it right, after a certain age the elasticity in the skin gives and it will only bounce back so much, especially on the stomach. Only course of action for those with loose skin past their 30s + is to get it surgically cut off. Get her fit and see where you stand, if it's hanging you'll need to see the plastic surgeon.

yea thats what i was thinking, shes realy too old to get it to look tight again without some surgery.

Now what about the post cardio carbs in the morning? Some complex carbs or fruit? Or just whey by its self?

What's the most your girlfriend weighted and approx how long did she stay at that weight? I think with continuous training and proper diet alot of her loose skin will go away.

Post cardio protein shake with berries and oatmeal....the oatmeal will keep her feeling full and it adds a little bit of texture. :)

Thanks miss Q. Thats what i told her was whey with berries or banana, i will tell her to put a little oatmeal in and blend it up? She weighs 140 now so how many carbs should she have on low carb days and how many carbs post cardio? I did get her to lose 5 lbs already by increasing her protein and droping her carbs a bit. Shes a big carb eater and was stuck on this moderate carb low fat kick. I told her to get the last 20lbs off shes gona have to tweak her diet alot. Ive been down to 4% bf myself for shows so i know what it takes. But I was able to get away with alot more carbs then you women can do.

She told me she gained 30 lbs when she was pregnant every time so im guessing she was 180 maybe. She dosnt like to talk about it with me, embarrassed i guess. Im sure she was a bit overweight for many years when she was having kids. Had 3 of them.

She already said she want to get surgery done to tighten it up and i told her to wait till all the fats gone to do it.

Thanks miss Q. Thats what i told her was whey with berries or banana, i will tell her to put a little oatmeal in and blend it up? She weighs 140 now so how many carbs should she have on low carb days and how many carbs post cardio? I did get her to lose 5 lbs already by increasing her protein and droping her carbs a bit. Shes a big carb eater and was stuck on this moderate carb low fat kick. I told her to get the last 20lbs off shes gona have to tweak her diet alot. Ive been down to 4% bf myself for shows so i know what it takes. But I was able to get away with alot more carbs then you women can do.

She told me she gained 30 lbs when she was pregnant every time so im guessing she was 180 maybe. She dosnt like to talk about it with me, embarrassed i guess. Im sure she was a bit overweight for many years when she was having kids. Had 3 of them.

She already said she want to get surgery done to tighten it up and i told her to wait till all the fats gone to do it.

I usually just add oatmeal and berries into shaker and drink, but surely a smoothie would taste much better! Usually try and keep my carbs under 200g per day...low carb day maybe under 100. I also weigh 150lbs, am 5 7", and carry a bit of muscle so don't know for sure how many carbs would be ideal for her, since everyones body composition is different! (maybe AD or Sassy -" the experts" can chime in :D) I know when trying to loose weight I don't eat alot of carbs after 6pm and will do morning cardio on an empty stomach...but that is what works well for ME.

I bet once you guys start incorporating weight training in her routine she will see big changes...and over time some of that skin will tighten up. (I'm also 40 and I know mine did). Good idea on suggesting she loose more weight before considering surgery...maybe she won't need it and won't have to deal w/ the bikini scar. If she does I think the plastic surgeon would suggest she loose as much as weight as she can before the procedure anyway.

One of the most typical benefits of cocoa butter is its ability to slow down aging process.

In fact, the high volume of antioxidant substances in cocoa butter is valuable source of anti-aging effects.

Oleic acid, palmitic acid and stearic acid are telling examples of antioxidant elements in cocoa butter.

Despite their function as fatty acids, they can effectively neutralize free radicals’ activities.

In fact, free radicals are deciding factors which trigger the symptoms of aging process.

Moreover, cocoa butter may support to neutralize oxidative stress – the main cause of wrinkles, age marks, ect.

According to some studies, cocoa butter may have good effects on skin condition

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar