over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dbol liver damage exagerated?

anab0lic

Registered
So Ive been running dbol for about 18 months now, with pretty much no time off at about 60-100mg daily, occasionally a little higher for brief periods to experiment and according to my latest health checks there is noting wrong with me. I don't take any liver protection supplements or anything, i do however adhere to a strict healthy diet everyday and don't drink or do any rec drugs these days. Wasnt it true the old school bodybuilders of Arnold's era were pretty much doing the same? 'eating the stuff like it was candy' and None of them were dropping dead from liver failure either... I dont know about the dangers of other orals ran long term at medium-high dosages, but I'm not convinced dbol really does the kind of damage some seem to claim.. at least its not to me anyways. Love the stuff and will continue to use it for many years to come.

So your liver values were perfectly normal when you had your blood test done?

I want to clarify that part.

Also blood pressure, cholestrol, etc.. were all fine?

Would you say that you have good reason to believe the dbol you are taking is good quality?

Is it possible it may be under dosed? Maybe that 60 mg is really 40 mg or 30 mg?

I'm playing the devil's advocate here but I do believe the liver dangers of SOME orals can be exaggerated. When it comes to superdrol and M1t... the liver strain is for real though.

So your liver values were perfectly normal when you had your blood test done?

I want to clarify that part.

Also blood pressure, cholestrol, etc.. were all fine?

Would you say that you have good reason to believe the dbol you are taking is good quality?

Is it possible it may be under dosed? Maybe that 60 mg is really 40 mg or 30 mg?

I'm playing the devil's advocate here but I do believe the liver dangers of SOME orals can be exaggerated. When it comes to superdrol and M1t... the liver strain is for real though.

Yup, everything checked out fine in my latest blood tests.

And the stuff i have been using for about 90% of the last 18 months was pharma grade from thailand, definitely not under-dosed. :) I spread dosage throughout the day divided into 20-30mg servings every 4-5hours.

It may be somewhat exaggerated, but like anything it depends on the person. I would guess at those doses and length of time you've been on it you've done some damage. What that level of damage and how that will impact your life is I don't know. I mean some people are alcoholic's their whole life and don't die of liver failure so. . . . .

I don't know how you don't get killer low back pumps. I think it might work better if you cycled on and off it. As far as the old school guys go I doubt they used it at as high a level and length you are. Quality may have been better back than who knows.

You can have a normal LFT (liver function test) with cirrhosis, hepatitis, ect.

A normal LFT, doesn't exclude the possibility of liver disease. You're fooling yourself, if you think otherwise.

Take a thumb through members; Muscledoc1 and PMChris threads.

Pharm grade from Thailand might not guarantee a legit product. I come from a country where Minister Of Health (top government position for all health matters) was arrested for running an underground lab. Actually it wasn't a lab but a packaging factory. They put sugar in most popular brands and sold them at the pharmacies all over the country.

You can have a normal LFT (liver function test) with cirrhosis, hepatitis, ect.

A normal LFT, doesn't exclude the possibility of liver disease. You're fooling yourself, if you think otherwise.

Take a thumb through members; Muscledoc1 and PMChris threads.

There are a few members here that had normal liver values and developed massive growths on livers.

I'm just curious as to why you would want to run an oral at such a high dose for 18 months straight? Are you running it solo, or along with an injectable? If you're running test as a base (which you really should be doing), there's no need to run such a high dose of a 17aa oral for that length of time. You might not feel it, but I guarantee if that dbol is legit, and actually 60-100mg per day, you're not doing your liver any favors.

Let me get this straight.
You're running high Dose pink thais. A brand of dbol that is so damn strong, even 15-20mgs gives extremely good results.
You have done this for 18months.

No, it's no exaggeration.
You're wreckless and foolish.
Get off and pray.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight.
You're running high Dose pink thais. A brand of dbol that is so damn strong, even 15-20mgs gives extremely good results.
You have done this for 18months.

No, it's no exaggeration.
You're wreckless and foolish.
Get off and pray.

If his dbol is legit and dosed properly I totally agree

I bet it's bunk. Dude would honestly be like 260+ by now if it was legit and strong as an ox. I'm talking 600+Squat, 700+Dl etc

I have seen this before, my friend actually was on 100 mg anadrol for a year straight 365+ days in a row, all values were normal.
BUT like Stewie said that doesn't mean a whole lot.
Furthermore its unnecessary to run it that long and strong.
Be better off with some good dose of test.

Yeah exactly the values don't indicate cirrhosis.
In any case, 100 anadrol for 1year is significantly better than 60-100 dbol, (regardless of whether it's pink thai or ugl) for 18months. It's still pretty bad but not even comparable Imo heh.

My own room mate was a big fan of anadrol..
Dude took 150mg for almost 3 months with zero problems.
Cholesterol and liver values honestly weren't even that bad.
Same guy got very ill within 6-8weeks of 20mgs thai dbol.
That thing is no joke. One of the strongest compounds ever made IMO. so much more potent than the ugl stuff we see nowadays. Dbol is still very powerful and much more harmful than anadrol. People like to make the opposite argument and I will never agree.

Tbh now that I think about it, I'm essentially positive this guys on bunk dbol. His 100mg is probably 20-30 at best. He would have been ill by now there's no question about it. I'm talking projectile vomit everywhere lol

Last edited:
Yeah exactly the values don't indicate cirrhosis.
In any case, 100 anadrol for 1year is significantly better than 60-100 dbol, (regardless of whether it's pink thai or ugl) for 18months. It's still pretty bad but not even comparable Imo heh.

My own room mate was a big fan of anadrol..
Dude took 150mg for almost 3 months with zero problems.
Cholesterol and liver values honestly weren't even that bad.
Same guy got very ill within 6-8weeks of 20mgs thai dbol.
That thing is no joke. One of the strongest compounds ever made IMO. so much more potent than the ugl stuff we see nowadays. Dbol is still very powerful and much more harmful than anadrol. People like to make the opposite argument and I will never agree.

Tbh now that I think about it, I'm essentially positive this guys on bunk dbol. His 100mg is probably 20-30 at best. He would have been ill by now there's no question about it. I'm talking projectile vomit everywhere lol

Legit droll always gave me a headache from the first day on. I had the old russian fuckers and they were pretty rough, but my thing with dbol was too much water retention and not enough solid keepable gains.
Nice for a strength boost but drol did so much more for me.

Lol yeah anadrol is weird
Hit or miss with people for headache related sides
Sucks you get that problem

Lol yeah anadrol is weird
Hit or miss with people for headache related sides
Sucks you get that problem

This work computer spell checked my shit- I meant to type dbol gave me headaches and anadrol didnt.
This thing has an autocorrect on it - as bad as any phone lol.

Don't know about the old school usage but I can tell you I had a hell of time with my AST and ALT values after running what I perceived as a moderate dose of dbol for 12 months. I was getting blood work done three times a year during my heavy usage days. First test was a bit high but nothing to worry about. After 8 months it was recommended to me that I stop all compounds and take several different liver medications, including prescription and non-prescription meds till it rebounds. But like any other self indulgent bodybuilder I figured I'd be fine until the end of the year and kept on it. I was also running tren, test and EQ but I think the dbol was the culprit. Anyway 6 days after my 12 month bloodwork my doctor was administering interferon injections because of my stubbornness. At the time interferon was injected directly into your liver (they have since found a better method). It's not pleasant take my word for it. no matter how many times you've pinned yourself, you've never felt what it is to pin your liver with a needle that looks like it's about to marinate a turkey.

Point being; we are all different and we all respond differently to certain compounds. You may be lucky and find out you've been using bunk gear this whole time. Then again you could just be very tolerable to dbol.
Either way I wouldn't stay on orals for that long no matter what they are. We only have one liver and let me tell you it's fucking painful to fix a broken one. I don't touch orals anymore and haven't had any more trouble with liver values since I stopped.

Whatever you do, good luck.

This work computer spell checked my shit- I meant to type dbol gave me headaches and anadrol didnt.
This thing has an autocorrect on it - as bad as any phone lol.

Yeah. Well that's awesome. I guess +1 for anadrol and 0 for dbol in this case.
I would recommend anadrol over dbol anyday. Unless that person was getting anadrol headaches...which can happen. Heck, I know people that get Test headaches.

Any time I am using any oral I make sure that I'm also using Synthergine. You only have 1 body so why take any chances!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131