over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Turinabol cutters

animal71

Banned
I've used tbol with my bulking runs here and there. So, want to hear what you guys think, where does turinabol shine, cutting or bulking? I was researching turinabol vs. dbol, and got interested in the topic.

Positives of tbol
*No aromatization
*No bloating
*No appetite increase

This would swing towards cutting of course.:D

It would shine in either situation.

really depends on what you stack it with bro

to conventional wisdom in bodybuilding is something that doesn't cause aromatization is obviously going to be better with cutting

I love the stuff personally.

tbol is far cleaner than dbol in terms of water and gains... if you were to compare it to a pro hormone, it would be just like hdrol... oetc... when you have REAL tbol, you can get 10-15 clean lbs. that are sustainable, dry and the sides are just normal methylated oral sides... possible pumps and lethargy however avoidable, especially the lethargy is right dosing and supports are implemented and normal liver and other organ and systems concerns... you won't see estrogen increases, or bloating etc... The issue is that its often faked, harder to find and usually more expensive so everyone opts for dbol etc... tbol is honestly very high on my list...

In a honesty, I wouldn't use it for either. Leave it for the females . A50s are great for both bulking and cutting if you absolutely need to/want to use orals . I hope you have a good reason for it though.:(

It would shine in either situation.

I agree with this as well. I think Tbol is so versatile that you can use it successfully for any goal. Other orals like Anavar or Winstrol may be even a better option for cutting, but Tbol could also work very well. Probably the most versatile oral out there for any goal you choose

In a honesty, I wouldn't use it for either. Leave it for the females . A50s are great for both bulking and cutting if you absolutely need to/want to use orals . I hope you have a good reason for it though.:(

Im glad some one said this. Tbol so over rated it's rediculous. A50 is awesome for cutting, keeps you looking full,and strenght goes up while cutting so muscle loss is 0 issues. people go on about water retention on A50 but if your eating clean and lean it just fills out the muscle and makes you look even leaner. 50 per day will get the job done with some test and at goods does liver toxicity is dosing I wouldn't be concerned about. Just take some tudca. Nothing wrong with tbol,just batter ways to spend your money Imo

Last edited:
Im glad some one said this. Tbol so over rated it's rediculous. A50 is awesome for cutting, keeps you looking full,and strenght goes up while cutting so muscle loss is 0 issues. people go on about water retention on A50 but if your eating clean and lean it just fills out the muscle and makes you look even leaner. 50 per day will get the job done with some test and at goods does liver toxicity is dosing I wouldn't be concerned about. Just take some tudca. Nothing wrong with tbol,just batter ways to spend your money Imo

Var or A50 are the only orals I use now.

Var or A50 are the only orals I use now.

Var, another favorite of mine. Superdrol i like a lot too, and as an added bonus I can always pick it up on amazon next day delivery if needed:cool:

I still think A50 shines better while cutting :D

I still think A50 shines better while cutting :D

100% agree. There just not always in stock with my man so superdrol makes a nice alternative

Question trinity, what do you feel is a good dose of drol for cutting? I like 50 as there will always be tren in my blood cutting so im already plenty anticatabolic

Question trinity, what do you feel is a good dose of drol for cutting? I like 50 as there will always be tren in my blood cutting so im already plenty anticatabolic

Depends on the person bro too many variables.
50,75,or 100 is more than enough for most.

Depends on the person bro too many variables.
50,75,or 100 is more than enough for most.

I probably worded it badly. I was just interested in your personal preference. My plan is to get nice and lean before summer anyway (more or less there now)and run 700 tren,500 test,50 drol eating clean,very high carb maintaince calories during the beach weather. I'll use lr3 on beach days too for the look.I hate cutting in summer and looking flatand small. Made that mistake last year

I've used tbol with my bulking runs here and there. So, want to hear what you guys think, where does turinabol shine, cutting or bulking? I was researching turinabol vs. dbol, and got interested in the topic.

Positives of tbol
*No aromatization
*No bloating
*No appetite increase

This would swing towards cutting of course.:D

Could be used either way

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads