over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice on different peptides please

Tom_Aust

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Hi Guys

I have been reading about these for months now and am pretty close to deciding on what i want to start, i just want advice on a couple of extra things if possible please???

I'm 23
203Cm tall
124KG (273 pounds)
11% BF

The things i am still unclear about are:

GHRP-6 or GHRP-2?
Fragment 176-191 or GRF 1-29?

what i have come up with looks like this:
GHRP6 100mcgs 3xED
GRF1-29 75mcgs 3XED
osteraine 1ml everyday.

Could you please advise on the above and any suggestions/ comments/ critisism please would be great!!!

Also one other quick thing is the timing, First thing in the morning and right before sleep i will do but alot of people say post work out is good. Only thing is i train at about 6pm and wouldnt pin until about 7.30....is that to close to the pre bed dose at 11pm?

Thanks for your help and sorry about the long post :D

Tom

Fragment 176-191 has nothing to do with GHRP/GRF, forget about that for now.

This post may help.

GHRP6 100mcgs 3xED
GRF1-29 75mcgs 3XED
osteraine 1ml everyday.

Your layout looks perfect.
Ghrp-2 will cause less hunger if Ghrp-6 seems too much for you.

Keep your dosing 3-4 hours apart..

Your on the right track!

Your choice of GHRP should be determined by your goals. I will supply you with a brief write-up of the primary differeces between the GHRP's, which will help you in deciding which GHRP...or combination of GHRP's, is right for you.

Hex
Postives: The strongest GH releaser on a mcg to mcg basis.
Negatives: It leads to rapid desensitization and reaches saturation at lower doses than the other GHRP's, limiting both cycle length and total GH output. Many find little to or no use for this particular GHRP when it comes to GH elevation, particularly when used as a stand-alone, citing its necessarily short cycle lengths as the reason. They claim that short, broken up periods of GH elevation are not ideal when looking to obtain one's best results from GH administration. The point is not without merit, as GH is typically believed to deliver its best results when used consistently for extended periods of time.
Ideal use: Best when used as a GH releaser for short periods of time, as an addition to other GHRP's.

GHRP-2
Positives: A more potent GH releaser than GHRP-6 and Ipamorelin when compared on a mcg to mcg basis. Has a high saturation dose and causes desensitization only when used at higher dosages for extended periods of time. Users of GHRP-2 can expect to experience higher total GH output compared to either GHRP-6, Ipamorelimn, or Hex when used at moderate dosages. Typically causes varrying degrees of appetite stimulation, which can be viewed as either a positive or negative attribute depending on the user's goals.
Negatives: Water retention. Increases in cortisol and prolactin, although generally not to the point of being problematic. Appetite stimulation, which can be viewed as either postive or negative.
Ideal use: GH elevation. Appetite stimulation.

GHRP-6
Positives: The most potent appetite stimulator of all the GHRP's, which can be either postive or negative depending on the user's goals. A fairly effective GH releaser, although weaker than GHRP-2 on a mcg to mcg basis.
Negatives: Water retention. Increases in cortisol & prolactin, although generally not to the point of being problematic. Appetite stimulation.
Ideal use: Best used as an appetite stimulator and/or combination GH releaser & appetite stimulator.

Ipamorelin
Positives: Ipamorelin is an effective GH releaser, being about as potent as GHRP-6 on a mcg to mcg basis. It is the most selective of the GHRPs, exhibiting the least amount of side effects. It does not increase cortisol or prolactin and causes little to no water retention. Due to its lack of a ceiling dose, it is capable of causing large surges of GH at higher dosages.
Negatives: Being absent of side effects, Ipamorelin has few negative characteristics. Perhaps the only gripe which can be held against this GHRP is that it is not as potent of a GH releaser as some of the other GHRP's, on a mcg per mcg basis.
Ideal use: It is best used as a GH releaser for those who wish to avoid the side effects inherent in the other GHRP's.

Last edited:
I prefer ghrp2 for my ghrp. It releases more hgh than ghrp6 and ipamorelin . . . less than hexarelin, but doesn't seem to give me prolactin or cortisol issues whatsoever, whereas hexarelin is really pushing the limits on side effects. Stack it with mod grf/cjc no dac, for synergistic effect, meaning a much higher hgh release.

Separate out your doses equally . . . upon waking, mid-afternoon, and before bed. Always take these peptides on an empty stomach . . . No food for two hours prior to, and not until 30 minutes after injection. Start with 100mcg of each.

GHRP6 100mcgs 3xED
GRF1-29 75mcgs 3XED
osteraine 1ml everyday.

Your layout looks perfect.
Ghrp-2 will cause less hunger if Ghrp-6 seems too much for you.

Keep your dosing 3-4 hours apart..

Your on the right track!

IMO, either Ipa or GHRP-2 (swapped for GHRP-6) would be a good place to start Tom...all others remaining the same ;)

Last edited:
Thanks guys!!! I appreciate you helping me clear a few things up, cant wait to start now.

GHRP-2 100mcgs
GRF 1-29 75mcgs
Osteraine 1ml

10 weeks.

Thanks again guys!!!!!

Yeah, that looks pretty good. I might try a stack similar to this soon myself.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws