Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-22-2016, 10:46 PM
Newbie Registered Member

All doses made me ill. Even had a friend try it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
You went from 10mg up to 50mg? Both doses made you sick?

If so, just stop taking it. If 10mg went fine, then bump it up only a little as needed (ie 20-25mg) instead of such a large change in dosage.

I use Primatene tabs that I pick up from like Wal-Mart.

I went 25, 30, 35, 50, and all were progressively worse and made me ill. Masochistic, yeah I know. But I was also looking to see if this raw from a new supp was legit or not. My final does was 10mg and it made me just as sick as the other dosages.

Even a good friend and lifter tried it and he too became ill. It was very disappointing.

I've used the Primatene tabs and they work when needed. This was an attempt to source raw and make my own -- just more value for the money and avoids continuous intake of the guaph in the Primatene.
MR. BMJ likes this.
Old 05-22-2016, 10:52 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tightrope View Post
Kanzien in 8mg tabs is the only way to go. Cheap and pure. I used it with Caffeine asprin 8-12 weeks at a crack. It improved my cardio, breathing, energized me, sharpened my focus, I felt my body was utilizing more fat for fuel, that constant feel of energy all day instead of spikes. And thermogenic effects too.

It's legal to buy in Canada. But it was outlawed for importation in the states. The only way is to have a friend in Canada buy it and ship it to you. I wish I had a connect in Canada. I mean miss that stuff. I use an albuteral inhaler now so I can breath. Damn fucking big pharma fucking me with the help of USA laws.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
The Kaizen was THE BEST! But I have no cannuck friends otherwise I wouldn't be in this *literally* shitty situation.
Old 05-23-2016, 11:49 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Mate, if you have gastric problems with oral ephe you might want to check human pharma oral ephe such as tussipect or the human pharma grade injectable version (subq or intram). Not only is the inj version much more powerful and kicks in much faster but also causes no gastric problems due to the method of administration.

IMPORTANT!!!! OUR MAIN EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]

BACKUP EMAIL IN THE CASE OF PROTON FAILURE: [email protected]

[email protected] - PRESENTING THE BEST 100% PHARMA GRADE PRODUCTS FOR THE TOP BODY BUILDERS IN THE WORLD!!!

Orders and questions: [email protected]

Find our auto price list here:
[email protected]

OFFICIAL ProM sponsor!!!

OMNAPHARM - THE BEST AND THE ONLY LEGIT!!!
Old 05-23-2016, 04:30 PM
Kilo Klub Member

I use to use ephedrine all the time when I was younger and it was plentiful. I don't recall any sides as far as gastric problems. I've heard of gastric sides with asperin in some people tho. That might be the problem
Old 05-23-2016, 05:04 PM
Newbie Registered Member

do not have a gastric problem before so I google it:
Fast heart beat
Anxiety
Feeling sick (nausea)
Restlessness
Difficulty sleeping
Trembling
Dry mouth
Cold hands and feet due to poor blood circulation
High blood pressure
Headache
Abnormal heart rhythm (cardiac arrhythmias)
Drug dependence
Heart attack (very rare side effect)
In children, it may cause bed-wetting, and feeling sleepy and drowsy
Quote from that:Ephedrine Hydrochloride: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing

Tags
ephedrine, homebrew