over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eggs as substitute

bodyenergy

Registered
Hello guys.
I am very tired to check around the best chicken in my city and over and alwais i have a bad meal with the chickens that are around today in the supermarket so even the whole eggs are most fat i want switch to eggs from chicken and have 8-10 whole eggs day split by meals with some cottage cheese and 400-500gr egg white.
I calculated that my macro do not change i have alwais 230 pro per day 140carb and 90 fat.
Is here anyone which prefer eggs to the meat.
O yes some salmon also i will eat as dinner

I started today diet without chicken,
Proteins source:
Eggs Whole and White
Cottage cheese
Wild salmon
Some whey

Totally fine, you can eat as many whole eggs as you want. Just keep in mind you're adding fat to your diet, whereas chicken is just lean protein.

I'm 40 now, but when I was in my late 20s, I would eat anywhere from 1-2 dozen eggs a day. Hard boiled, scrambled, on sandwiches ect. I would eat them by themselves and also add them in along with other meals for extra protein. I see nothing wrong with it.

I'm 40 now, but when I was in my late 20s, I would eat anywhere from 1-2 dozen eggs a day. Hard boiled, scrambled, on sandwiches ect.

I'm 40 as well, and switched to liquid egg whites as a preventative measure, as 2-3 whole eggs provides your total daily cholesterol intake. I still alternate my proteins between beef, chicken, turkey, and salmon, but will typically get 25-50g of protein from the liquid egg whites as a quick meal in. They are pasteurized, so it's safe to drink raw, mix with protein powder, or turn into a smoothie. I've found them cheapest at Costco.

Totally fine, you can eat as many whole eggs as you want. Just keep in mind you're adding fat to your diet, whereas chicken is just lean protein.

x2

plus whole eggs taste whole lot bleedin better then the fucking boneless skiness chicken breast. if i am doing 2 egg meals a days thats 10 whole eggs large or 3 whole large with filler protein egg white. I tend to keep egg white low as they are pasturised and body sees it as foreign. thats why lot of people who eat shit tons of egg whites develop allergy to them like that numpty Fouad who bitches and moan about eggs giving him allergy and doesnt stop consuming litres and litres of whites as a filler protein. if i really want a lot of white i will go through the trouble of seperating whites from the yolk then consuming litres of pasturised egg whites.

I'm 40 as well, and switched to liquid egg whites as a preventative measure, as 2-3 whole eggs provides your total daily cholesterol intake. I still alternate my proteins between beef, chicken, turkey, and salmon, but will typically get 25-50g of protein from the liquid egg whites as a quick meal in. They are pasteurized, so it's safe to drink raw, mix with protein powder, or turn into a smoothie. I've found them cheapest at Costco.

Cholesterol in eggs is completely meaningless. They don't even belong in the same sentence. Cholesterol is actually good for you.

You gotta get free range chicken man.

What part of the world you in???

I eat 6-12 whole eggs plus a dozen egg whites.

In 2010 when John Meadows was helping me I was 57. He had me consuming 4 whole free range eggs first thing in the morning and 4 whole eggs before bed.

When I was tested my cholesterol before and after the end of my long ass cycle my cholesterol was pretty decent. I was surprised since it had always been border line high.

I know it was the whole of the nutrition plan that gave these results. But the point is I was consuming 8 whole eggs a day while on cycle and they had no noticeable adverse effect.

Last edited:
A wise man once said "An egg yolk is a terrible thing to waste"

Ok, it was John Meadows

Ha! And here I thought it was Vince Gironda.

was in line at grocery store. I was buying about 5 pounds of chicken and 10 dozen eggs

checker lady asks me how many eggs I eat a day, I say "about 2 dozen".

she's like "aren't you concerned about your cholesterol????"

she didn't say anything to the lady in front of me who was buying boxes of pop tarts and cinnamon toast crunch :rolleyes:

I set up my protein intake diet in that manner.

Breakfast
300gr white eggs liquid
1 whole raw egg

Snack
2 whole eggs
150 cottage cheese

Lunch
250white eggs
3 whole egg

Snack before workout
50gr whey

Dinner
3 eggs
150gr cottage cheese

Snack pre bed
Peanut butter
150 cottage cheese
2 times per week as dinner i switch to wild salmon 250gr

In at manner i reach

220 gr proteins day
95 fat

Carbs i didnt write them but i am used to cycling them from 160 to 80

It depends on my mood. I do not shy away froyolks though, especially since large eggs are only .99cents a dozen where I am right now!!

It depends on my mood. I do not shy away froyolks though, especially since large eggs are only .99cents a dozen where I am right now!!

I spend 3usd per 6 eggs. Raw eggs no bullshit from supermarket.
I think the most important thing with eggs is the source.

that's fine with whole eggs and liquid egg whites, but skinless chicken is better IMO

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131