over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9 Week Transformation Log

Colorado

Registered
Gents, I posted a log short log a few weeks ago playing with some DNP and GH. The results were fantastic. I did a fairly short run and chopped off 10lbs of my 23% bf frame and that was just a test run for this transformation.

Money wasn't too much of an issue for this cycle as I'm a professional card player and had a good year so I was able to indulge a bit.

I plan to start this transformation with a 3 week cut and possibly go to 4 weeks if I need to but I doubt that will be necessary. My diet will be very low carb and low fat which worked well for me when I tested the waters with a new DNP source. For the cut I will be using DNP at 400-500mg, 10iu GH/day (split into 4 four 2.5iu doses to keep fat being released), an ECA stack, and possibly Synthetine which I have on hand.

To avoid muscle loss I'm taking in 250mg Test E and 400mg Primo E which I started 1 week prior to the contest and will continue through my 3 week cut while eating high protein.

QUESTIONS TO PAST SYNTHETINE/DNP USERS
I'm 30yo, 208lbs, 5'8 and about 21-22%bf.
1) Is the Synthetine of use here?
2) What should my Synthetine protocol be when combined with DNP, GH, and low dose ECA? (I have 2 bottles on Synthetine on hand)
3) As stated before I'll be on a very low carb diet. Will my Synthetine uptake be compromised enough to diminish its effectiveness since there will be no insulin spike? I'm also too close to my DNP cycle to load it.
4) Have we determined if Synthetine is as effective if taken SUB-Q as compared to IM?
5) Seeing as how I'm fat and most likely at least somewhat resistant to insulin what would be your thoughts on taking 1-2iu humalog with Synthetine injections while on DNP or is that asking for certain death? I do have a glucose monitoring equipment on hand.
6) This is my first run with Synthetine so am I overthinking the shit out of it? :eek:

If your Body fat is that high, drugs will not do anything long term for you being fat. Get off the drugs and back to being fat. You got an eating problem and that is what you need to work on.

If your Body fat is that high, drugs will not do anything long term for you being fat. Get off the drugs and back to being fat. You got an eating problem and that is what you need to work on.

You're not wrong at all about that. Not that it's an excuse but the reality is that I spend around 6 months on the road a year heading to different poker tournaments around the country. It's hard to get into the gym or eat with a shit at all, added with drinking, chasing women, and sitting down for 12 hours at a time with 10 minute breaks every 2.5 hours it's a recipe for disaster. This 9 week transformation is a contest so it's a good time to start a heavy protocol.

spend more time chasing women, and less time eating bullshit

and synthetine is injectable only

spend more time chasing women, and less time eating bullshit

and synthetine is injectable only

I'll make that an immediate priority on my next 6 month tour but that wont happen till the weather warms up. I don't like to travel when it's cold.

I understand that Synthertine is injectable only. Do you happen to have any insight on the 6 questions that I asked?

Last edited:
you are definitely overthinking it.

1-2 IU of Humalog won't even be noticeable on DNP... DNP increases your blood glucose, so I doubt extra carbs will even be needed.

you are definitely overthinking it.

1-2 IU of Humalog won't even be noticeable on DNP... DNP increases your blood glucose, so I doubt extra carbs will even be needed.

Thanks man, I know you used synthetine and DNP in the past.

What dosage would you suggest when taking into consideration everything else? And what type of split? Thanks for your time bud.

Thanks man, I know you used synthetine and DNP in the past.

What dosage would you suggest when taking into consideration everything else? And what type of split? Thanks for your time bud.

I used synthetine without insulin

honestly, when you're running a gram of DNP/day like I was, nothing will ever come close to comparing

I used synthetine without insulin

honestly, when you're running a gram of DNP/day like I was, nothing will ever come close to comparing

Haha very well, my balls aren't quite that big to run a g/day.

I was hoping to run a few things supporting the DNP (GH, synthetine, ECA) and try to make the run more effective at a low(er) dose.

If you're over 20% body fat, you may need to work on dialing in the diet before turning to drugs. Just my 2 cents.

I personally dont see an issue with taking gear at that that bf% lots of strongman ,powerlifters use gear at sometimes higher bf % deffinatly stay on your shit go to the doctor and get bloods every 3-4months fix your diet of course did i mention STAY ON YOUR SHIT be as safe as possible responsible dosing you shouldnt need much

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app

Can't multi quote

If you're over 20% body fat, you may need to work on dialing in the diet before turning to drugs. Just my 2 cents.

Idk if you read the earlier posts but it explains quite a bit. My diet does need help but I'm hitting things hard for a date based transformation challenge which I feel does change the circumstances.

While my diet does need quite a bit of help it's my lifestyle that needs a change. It's hard to run around meeting nothing except bartenders, server staff, and women on vacation then go have a grilled chicken salad with them.

Last edited:
Can't multi quote

I personally dont see an issue with taking gear at that that bf% lots of strongman ,powerlifters use gear at sometimes higher bf % deffinatly stay on your shit go to the doctor and get bloods every 3-4months fix your diet of course did i mention STAY ON YOUR SHIT be as safe as possible responsible dosing you shouldnt need much

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app

I'm more of a mad scientist buddy. I normally don't take really anything except trt but I love short term experiments with this stuff. I'm very up to date with my health and I'm very healthy.

Everything is well within normal range.

Normally I wouldn't blast this hard but I'm doing a timed/dated transformation challenge so I'm hitting quite a bit and quite on the same day. I've also been super lax about letting things go knowing how much I can tighten up at high bf%.

Firstly, I want to repeat what others have stated and if you don't eat right you are going to go forwards 3 steps and back 3 after your cycle. You need to make permanent lifestyle changes as right now you are obviously eating crap. Drugs won't make up for a crap diet. I understand your job but that is a bullshit excuse as you can still eat healthy doing what you do. It's just easier to eat crap for you. If you want to eat well when playing poker etc you just have to be more organized and bring food with you. You can still pull woman and eat well too.

As LS highlighted nothing is as good as burning fat than DNP. You could leave all the hgh and synthetine etc out and run DNP and get results. However, synthetine is excellent with DNP and just in general. It will add to fat burning from a different angle. Most importantly it can increase energy levels which many struggle with whilst using DNP (and HGH). It does this by increasing mitochondrial capacity. However, it should never cause anxiety or jitters like a stimulant like caffeine can do so can be combined with your ECA stack with no issues. Lastly, it increases the density of androgen receptors, which helps your body to use hormones (test etc) more efficiently so is great with your aas cycle.

2) What should my Synthetine protocol be when combined with DNP, GH, and low dose ECA? (I have 2 bottles on Synthetine on hand).

Start at 2ml (1ml first day to access response) pre workout and go up from there. The more the better but 2-4ml is a great amount for most people. If you do fasted cardio and weight training separately I would recommend 2ml before each.

3) As stated before I'll be on a very low carb diet. Will my Synthetine uptake be compromised enough to diminish its effectiveness since there will be no insulin spike? I'm also too close to my DNP cycle to load it.

It will still work without an insulin spike. Although you could use 3iu slin with aminos (leucine) and glutamine if you wanted to maximize absorption.

4) Have we determined if Synthetine is as effective if taken SUB-Q as compared to IM?

I prefer IM but any method works. I personally don't like injecting 1ml+ sub-q of anything but many do without any issues. I have done up to 5ml IM in one injection in my delt with no pip whatsoever.

5) Seeing as how I'm fat and most likely at least somewhat resistant to insulin what would be your thoughts on taking 1-2iu humalog with Synthetine injections while on DNP or is that asking for certain death? I do have a glucose monitoring equipment on hand.

I don't see the harm in it at all just keep the dose very low and load up on aminos and glutamine (important). Have glucose tabs on hand at all times just to be safe.

6) This is my first run with Synthetine so am I overthinking the shit out of it? :eek:[/QUOTE]

Yes. But it is best to ask and be prepared so you can get the best possible results.

Last edited:
Firstly, I want to repeat what others have stated and if you don't eat right you are going to go forwards 3 steps and back 3 after your cycle. You need to make permanent lifestyle changes as right now you are obviously eating crap. Drugs won't make up for a crap diet. I understand your job but that is a bullshit excuse as you can still eat healthy doing what you do. It's just easier to eat crap for you. If you want to eat well when playing poker etc you just have to be more organized and bring food with you. You can still pull woman and eat well too.

As LS highlighted nothing is as good as burning fat than DNP. You could leave all the hgh and synthetine etc out and run DNP and get results. However, synthetine is excellent with DNP and just in general. It will add to fat burning from a different angle. Most importantly it can increase energy levels which many struggle with whilst using DNP (and HGH). It does this by increasing mitochondrial capacity. However, it should never cause anxiety or jitters like a stimulant like caffeine can do so can be combined with your ECA stack with no issues. Lastly, it increases the density of androgen receptors, which helps your body to use hormones (test etc) more efficiently so is great with your aas cycle.

2) What should my Synthetine protocol be when combined with DNP, GH, and low dose ECA? (I have 2 bottles on Synthetine on hand).

Start at 2ml (1ml first day to access response) pre workout and go up from there. The more the better but 2-4ml is a great amount for most people. If you do fasted cardio and weight training separately I would recommend 2ml before each.

It will still work without an insulin spike. Although you could use 3iu slin with aminos (leucine) and glutamine if you wanted to maximize absorption.

I prefer IM but any method works. I personally don't like injecting 1ml+ sub-q of anything but many do without any issues. I have done up to 5ml IM in one injection in my delt with no pip whatsoever.

I don't see the harm in it at all just keep the dose very low and load up on aminos and glutamine (important). Have glucose tabs on hand at all times just to be safe.

6) This is my first run with Synthetine so am I overthinking the shit out of it? :eek:

Yes. But it is best to ask and be prepared so you can get the best possible results.[/QUOTE]

Thank you buddy I was really going you'd respond. I'm sure you don't remember me but I've been asking you about things for years. I'm pretty sure it even went back to Queefer if I'm not mistaken.

Thank you for your intelligent down responses you help a lot of us here in the boards and seem to enjoy doing it which is commendable.

Ill be doing a fasted cardio/lifting split at least 6x a week. When I'm doing things right I do cardio at 10am and lift at 3pm.

I'm considering paying a trainer for this transformation that has the knowledge of everything under the sun. Would you have any suggestions?

Yes. But it is best to ask and be prepared so you can get the best possible results.

Thank you buddy I was really going you'd respond. I'm sure you don't remember me but I've been asking you about things for years. I'm pretty sure it even went back to Queefer if I'm not mistaken.

Thank you for your intelligent down responses you help a lot of us here in the boards and seem to enjoy doing it which is commendable.

Ill be doing a fasted cardio/lifting split at least 6x a week. When I'm doing things right I do cardio at 10am and lift at 3pm.

I'm considering paying a trainer for this transformation that has the knowledge of everything under the sun. Would you have any suggestions?

Actually I do remember you. I admit I didn't when I posted but remember the name now. I am good with names but I get so many pm's daily now due to Geno everyone is a blur now :eek: You sound like you are really going for it. Just make sure you don't overtrain and if you ever need a 2 day break take it. I have to tell myself not to go the gym at times. Although if you sleep and eat good with aas and eca you can train daily. On dnp energy will be low so you may have to do the opposite and force yourself to go the gym. Too many people take it and get lazy and don't even bother training as they know it will burn fat anyway. Trainer I don't know. Maybe Tenny or Jordan Peters. There are others but they are expensive and not needed for your goals.

Actually I do remember you. I admit I didn't when I posted but remember the name now. I am good with names but I get so many pm's daily now due to Geno everyone is a blur now :eek: You sound like you are really going for it. Just make sure you don't overtrain and if you ever need a 2 day break take it. I have to tell myself not to go the gym at times. Although if you sleep and eat good with aas and eca you can train daily. On dnp energy will be low so you may have to do the opposite and force yourself to go the gym. Too many people take it and get lazy and don't even bother training as they know it will burn fat anyway. Trainer I don't know. Maybe Tenny or Jordan Peters. There are others but they are expensive and not needed for your goals.

Yea buddy you're a popular guy on here I'm surprised you remember me.

Playing poker isn't an excuse the knowledge of my profession is relevant to anyone reading the post. It's hard to win 10k and go eat a salad lol. It's a lot harder to win 10k 15+ times and still go eat a salad 15 times. When I was on the road this past time it was a 6 month party and my bf% shows it.

I should be more discipline for sure but I let things get crazy as I did turn 30 on the road and being on the road can be lonely. It's a lot more enticing to go grab a burger at a local watering hole or strip club and chat up the staff to find company while I'm in town than it is to go find a gym and uber it to the grocery store. Obviously I should be getting the steamed veggies and a vodka water if I'm going to drink rather than fries and a bourbon and coke.

It was my best year yet and I celebrated a bit too much but it's time to bring things back where they should be.

I'm glad to see you with Geno he's got a great rep. My first DNP run was with him a few years ago and I got my DNP 4ish months after I ordered it which was of no fault of Geno. I just told him to send it when he got it as he was out when I ordered and I did my run in July, that kicked my ass :love: but the misery made me want to work harder. I guess that's an old habit from the service, when life sucks I tend to thrive. If I'm not mistaken I did a 19 day run at 400mg on the ISO diet and the carbs got me but I shredded up very nicely.

Anyway, once again thanks for the response. If Tenny or Jordan Peters come across this and it seems up your lane send me a PM. I'm a nerd and tend to understand a lot of the science but I've never applied like I should.

Have you started yet matey?

Tenny actually posts on this forum so you could pm him. I think you could do it alone as it's just common sense. But if having a coach motivates you more then sure go for it. Yeah Geno's DNP is gtg but I can't use it as I develop allergic reactions on it.

the settled cycle would give you a amazing result, and focus on u log and try to follow u step, fatloss is my dream, take off 20lbs, care of my diet without the oil food.. still used the TE and BU, injected 4iu/day GH,..

For anyone interested stay tuned as i'll be posting my daily log from here on out. Today is day 3 of the competition and I was able to do my official weigh in this morning.

My bf is 22.2% which was taken on my 4th day of DNP. I wanted to make sure that I was completely depleted and bloated for the pictures. Day one was 300mg dnp day 2 was 400dnp, day 3 (today) was 600dnp.

I'll give you guys a more detailed account of what my basic plan is and what I'm using when I get back form the gym tonight.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear