advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

almost 1500 T levels, still considered TRT?

Zarati

Registered
One dose of 50mg T cream on my ballz had my T levels at high 1,400s after 5 hours, is that considered TRT still, any side effects with that? I've been doing 50mg, 50pm T cream on testicles. now I'm thinking if that one 50mg AM dose would be enough?

Are you being serious? Lol

Why not just inject like a normal person? Not saying you’re not normal buuuuuut idk why your rub the cream on your balls? Lol

I mean you sound pretty ignorant, t-cream if absorbed is one of the best methods to keep bloods stable, e2 down and mimic a natural hormone system of a young person.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/andr.12357

Absorbs 8 times more

I’m ignorant yet you cited a study that literally in the first 2 sentences states that it hasn’t been studied in detail and you took it as gospel? Lol

You keep on rubbing cream on your balls then if you’ve got all the answers... Which you don’t because you don’t know that 1500 is not what’s considered a TRT level...

I’d rather pin 3x a week, still keeping E2 in control and having the TRT levels needed... No need to rub my balls twice a day...

Creams and transdermal patches are not supposed to raise hematocrit or hemoglobin...seems reason enough to use if can find a dosing protocol that works.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’m ignorant yet you cited a study that literally in the first 2 sentences states that it hasn’t been studied in detail and you took it as gospel? Lol

You keep on rubbing cream on your balls then if you’ve got all the answers... Which you don’t because you don’t know that 1500 is not what’s considered a TRT level...

I’d rather pin 3x a week, still keeping E2 in control and having the TRT levels needed... No need to rub my balls twice a day...

I don't know any TRT doctors that are having you inject 3x per week.. Unless this is something new? Ive been to 4 different doctors over the years, and its always been once or twice a week.

I don't know any TRT doctors that are having you inject 3x per week.. Unless this is something new? Ive been to 4 different doctors over the years, and its always been once or twice a week.

Yes and some even still go with the protocol of once every 2 weeks but it’s been proven that smaller dosed and more frequent injections keeps blood levels more stable, higher and controls E2 way better and gives a higher free testosterone level as well...

TRT and HRT are still fairly new things, what, 10 years old or so? So doctors are still finding out new information as it goes they don’t always have it right..

You keep on rubbing cream on your balls then if you’ve got all the answers...
I dunno..that just sounds funny. I'll bet you never thought you'd be telling another man to keep rubbing cream all over his hairy full sack. BAWAHAHHA!
:D:D:D:D

Are you being serious? Lol

Why not just inject like a normal person? Not saying you’re not normal buuuuuut idk why your rub the cream on your balls? Lol

Because it feels so good to rub cream all over your hairless sack :D

Actually all the people who are saying cream are bad are saying it in the wrong context. The problem with cream is usually you can’t get them to get you test level that high. He is 100% correct when he says the cream is a better option for a more NATURAL response processes of not just testosterone but how our how endo cycle works. Add small amount of hcg and you have longevity cycle w less impacts on your body. You bodypeak testosterone just like most things in the body several times a day.

Even the way we take our vitamins now a days, we get these huge doses each and every day. It not like that in evolution there was season and other factors. Things need to be in and out and cycled to trick the body if your using exogenous chemicals.

Your body doesn’t particularly like or function with a large, long and slow release dosage of testosterone just like it doesn’t like that with other pharm drugs. You body is smart alway figures out what going on. This is why guys start at 100mg shot and feel like a million bucks then if fades and what happens next?up the dose, then if start impacting with shbg, shutdown, estrogen, dht, and other side effects you didn5 have.

Now I don’t just the cream because it’s annoying, and doesn’t work that great for me to get up to 1000 and if I’m not up there what’s the point of trt. Btw idk why your rubbing it all over your balls but whagets you off so be it. If you getting that high off creams stick to it man.

Actually all the people who are saying cream are bad are saying it in the wrong context. The problem with cream is usually you can’t get them to get you test level that high. He is 100% correct when he says the cream is a better option for a more NATURAL response processes of not just testosterone but how our how endo cycle works. Add small amount of hcg and you have longevity cycle w less impacts on your body. You bodypeak testosterone just like most things in the body several times a day.

Even the way we take our vitamins now a days, we get these huge doses each and every day. It not like that in evolution there was season and other factors. Things need to be in and out and cycled to trick the body if your using exogenous chemicals.

Your body doesn’t particularly like or function with a large, long and slow release dosage of testosterone just like it doesn’t like that with other pharm drugs. You body is smart alway figures out what going on. This is why guys start at 100mg shot and feel like a million bucks then if fades and what happens next?up the dose, then if start impacting with shbg, shutdown, estrogen, dht, and other side effects you didn5 have.

Now I don’t just the cream because it’s annoying, and doesn’t work that great for me to get up to 1000 and if I’m not up there what’s the point of trt. Btw idk why your rubbing it all over your balls but whagets you off so be it. If you getting that high off creams stick to it man.

Mate, I have done the same cream dose on my shoulders and chest, TT came back at 400-500.
Scrotum skin is thin and absorbs 8x more according to new studies and my bloodwork is a proof. It's an easy process tho, like deodorant, you click and rub it on your ballz. The whole thing takes less than 30 seconds

I didn't just randomly put the t cream on my nuts, this is the new subq, o promise you all 2 years from now it will be a preferred method for pll who don't mind high DHT levels

Last edited:
Mate, I have done the same cream dose on my shoulders and chest, TT came back at 400-500.
Scrotum skin is thin and absorbs 8x more according to new studies and my bloodwork is a proof. It's an easy process tho, like deodorant, you click and rub it on your ballz. The whole thing takes less than 30 seconds

I didn't just randomly put the t cream on my nuts, this is the new subq, o promise you all 2 years from now it will be a preferred method for pll who don't mind high DHT levels

This is FAR from a new concept. I've been doing this for over a decade. Transscrotal applications have been around since the introduction of Testoderm back in the early 90's.

This is FAR from a new concept. I've been doing this for over a decade. Transscrotal applications have been around since the introduction of Testoderm back in the early 90's.

By new I meant it's getting popular, just like subq has been around for a long time too but past couple 2-3 years it is being considered a new approach

How do you like this method? What's your protocol?

I dunno..that just sounds funny. I'll bet you never thought you'd be telling another man to keep rubbing cream all over his hairy full sack. BAWAHAHHA!
:D:D:D:D

My dog licks his balls several times a day. 🐶 🏀 🏀

Is there risk of transfer after it has dried?

(I.e, has your wife grown a beard?)

Is there risk of transfer after it has dried?

(I.e, has your wife grown a beard?)

LOL. If I were doing that, my wife wouldn't have to worry about anything. She never goes down there anyhow!

Of course 1400 is not a normal TRT level. Come on.

1400 is not a normal testosterone level NOW, if you look at the data taken from soldiers during the Korean war their range was much higher than the current range we use today. The high normal high range was close to 1400. Test levels have been dropping each generation by about 20%. Due almost certainly to some environmental contaminant that we deal with that they did not. 1400 may not be that far off from where we are supposed to be.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws