over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LDL in the toilet

John99Test

Registered
Have been var a few months. LDL is 289, HDL is 18. Total Cholesterol is 339. My LDL/HDL ratio is a whopping 15.9. Dr. Has put me on a statin. How long will it take for my cholesterol to get in check after discontinuation of Anavar? Any advise and answers are greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have been var a few months. LDL is 289, HDL is 18. Total Cholesterol is 339. My LDL/HDL ratio is a whopping 15.9. Dr. Has put me on a statin. How long will it take for my cholesterol to get in check after discontinuation of Anavar? Any advise and answers are greatly appreciated.

Winstrol/Tren/Var will cook HDL, that comes with the territory.

It will take 6-8 weeks for HDL to come back up. The best thing you can do is keep doing cardio, control BP/HCT and stay lean.

You're likely going to have issues being on a statin when numbers start to regulate. My 2 cents would have been: First course of action, remove the compounds affecting cholesterol. Second course of action, retest in 2 months. Third course of action, if numbers are still bad THEN consider a statin.

Winstrol/Tren/Var will cook HDL, that comes with the territory.

It will take 6-8 weeks for HDL to come back up. The best thing you can do is keep doing cardio, control BP/HCT and stay lean.

You're likely going to have issues being on a statin when numbers start to regulate. My 2 cents would have been: First course of action, remove the compounds affecting cholesterol. Second course of action, retest in 2 months. Third course of action, if numbers are still bad THEN consider a statin.

Agree.

17aa are terrible for lipids, I avoid them entirely.

Your lipids are some of the worst I've ever seen.

What was your full cycle and doses?

Do you take any suppss for cholesterol?

Shouldn't take long. Like 4-8 weeks before they return to baseline levels. Raise the dose of Citrus Bergamot to maybe 1500-2000mg a day

Thee ole cholesterol hypothesis continues.

Create problem and label lipoproteins "good and bad" (cholesterol phobia).

Create solution (Statins/PCSK9i/AKCEA-APO(a)-LRX [RNAi antisense]).

So, when HDL turns rouge and losses its functionality of facilitating RCT/antioxidant capacity. Do we now label this lipoprotein (oxHDL/glycated-HDL) "bad" cuz it's now hypothesized to be proatherogenic? Well, there's metformin that puts the brakes on glycation of lipoproteins, in particular that "good" lipoprotein. So there's that.

Drug induced cholestasis from orals is a common theme for mucked-up lipids. Not sure what you expected?

Last edited:
Agree.

17aa are terrible for lipids, I avoid them entirely.

Your lipids are some of the worst I've ever seen.

What was your full cycle and doses?

Do you take any suppss for cholesterol?

I’ve been running Var at 75mg for 4 months along with a TRT dosage of 200mg of Test Ent. I also switched to Tbol for a few weeks during that 4 months but dropped the Var

This is my first day on the Statin. Should I stop it and see how not taking the Var does OR do I need to be on this Statin right now because I could die. I’m not a doc. He didn’t know I was on Var but I’ve told him now. Waiting to hear back from him

Stop the orals or Tren. Start adding healthy fats like EVOO or Macadamian oil. I think it works better then fish oil/krill oil even though I take both.

Hit the cardio and add in GW it will get much better...clean up that diet.

What is your diet like? Do you do any cardio? If I were in your situation I would drop all orals and run your trt. I would improve my diet and take in more good fats especially omega 3 (maybe you already are). I would start doing cardio if you aren't already. I would add in some supps such as citrus bergamot and garlic and stay on them all year. I would also make sure you are taking in a good amount of fiber (especially soluble fiber). I would also make sure you take in a variety of colourful fruits and vegetables. To top things off drink plenty of water. Do all of that for a few months and get retested. Most importantly do all of that on your next blast (forever) and avoid certain orals and your cholesterol shouldn't ever worsen so dramatically again.

Here's my cholesterol lowering stack. It won't help too much with HDL but it definitely keeps LDL in check. Using the stack below my last set of labs came back with a LDL= 84, HDL= 21, Total= 116. Yes, 21 HDL is not great but considering I was on the below I think these numbers are decent.

Per Week:
300mg Test C
800mg EQ
500 Mast
350 Tren A

Per Day:
50mg Winstrol Tabs
75mg Proviron

Krill Oil: 6 grams a day (2g 3x/day with meals)
Citrus Bergmont: 1000mg AM
Pantethine: 450mg (2x a day with meals)
Beta Sisterol: 2 grams (1 gram 2x a day with meals)
NOW Syntriniol 1cap 2x a day
Cardarine 20mg/day

Come on buddy. Are you serious? Do you value your health?

Thee ole cholesterol hypothesis continues.

Create problem and label lipoproteins "good and bad" (cholesterol phobia).

Create solution (Statins/PCSK9i/AKCEA-APO(a)-LRX [RNAi antisense]).

So, when HDL turns rouge and losses its functionality of facilitating RCT/antioxidant capacity. Do we now label this lipoprotein (oxHDL/glycated-HDL) "bad" cuz it's now hypothesized to be proatherogenic? Well, there's metformin that puts the brakes on glycation of lipoproteins, in particular that "good" lipoprotein. So there's that.

Drug induced cholestasis from orals is a common theme for mucked-up lipids. Not sure what you expected?

Every once in a while uncle Stewie drops in with valuable insight [emoji846]

Primary familial hyperalphalipoproteinemia (uber nerdy name) is a great example of a weird genetic disorder where you see people with HDL levels in the 100s, and they aren’t any better off in terms of CAD; far worse. Functionality> Count ; sadly we don’t have much to measure the former so we give the latter more emphasis

An entire generation of people were totally screwed growing up with the cholesterol scare when inflammation was playing a far greater role in ramping up chronic illnesses over decades. By the time these opinions started becoming more common; plenty of people had already suffered, and were past the stage of prevention.

Anavar wreaked havoc on my lipid profile. Genetically I have a really good HDL/LDL ratio and overall great cholesterol, but anavar didn't care :eek:

You can see it here, and it was just on 20-40mg/day:

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...e-forum/133885-bloodwork-pre-intra-cycle.html

Drop all of your lipid-affecting compounds, retest in a few weeks. In the future, run them sparingly and only with a specific purpose in mind...besides that, stick to the compounds you know don't do crazy things to your health markers.

Take the statins - they worked great for me when my cholesterol was out of whack and they came down fast...truth is very few people get sides. Not saying you won’t but run them for a few months and your cholesterol along with diet and cardio will drop fast
Mine went from total 289 to 143 in a few months

I’ve been running Var at 75mg for 4 months along with a TRT dosage of 200mg of Test Ent. I also switched to Tbol for a few weeks during that 4 months but dropped the Var

Why so much orals? 4 months is too long for 75mg ED Var. Back in the day we were taught 6-8 weeks on any orals, other wise just killing yourself.

Anavar wreaked havoc on my lipid profile. Genetically I have a really good HDL/LDL ratio and overall great cholesterol, but anavar didn't care :eek:

You can see it here, and it was just on 20-40mg/day:

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...e-forum/133885-bloodwork-pre-intra-cycle.html

Drop all of your lipid-affecting compounds, retest in a few weeks. In the future, run them sparingly and only with a specific purpose in mind...besides that, stick to the compounds you know don't do crazy things to your health markers.
This. Just remove the offending compound.

Limit 17aa orals to 4-6 weeks, if at all.

I'm not sure what you expected after 4 months of Anavar and Tbol.

Have been off the Var for roughly six weeks. Everything back to normal! Woohoo

This is my first day on the Statin. Should I stop it and see how not taking the Var does OR do I need to be on this Statin right now because I could die. I’m not a doc. He didn’t know I was on Var but I’ve told him now. Waiting to hear back from him

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity