over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well hoped to not ever have to post this, heart problems help

Chris288

Registered
Well all finally went to the Dr because of some chest pains and my fear confirmed.. looks like there are some heart abnormalities from the EKG.

So this is a long story, but having some symptoms and after lethargy n shortness of breath so need to know what are next steps from others who have had this issue.

Dr says I have left ventricle issues this far. They are going to do a chemical stress test and another test that I am waiting for. They pulled labs which I do every 6months anyway. Dont have them back yet. Here is some info below....

42 years old 5ft 10 244pounds 18%BF.
Always had high BP ,but lately its averaged 160-180 over 100/130. Very very high stress job. Also family history.
Cholesterol is total 205, but HDL n LDL always been bad.
Just started high BP meds n a statin.

Gear- 600mg test cyp/500mg Primo/ 50mg proviron daily.
Been cutting past 8weeks.

This year have run test up to 900mg and 8 weeks tren at 150mg per week.

I used to cycle 20 years ago, only started back when I started TRT at 40. Only ran test at high doses up to 900mg nothing else except arimidex 3times a week Nolva 3 times a week.

I dont know if gear has caused any of this. I am worried about blockage in the arteries. BP has been a concern.

So is there any tests I should ask for? Can i check for Heart health? Can they run dye in the arteries to check for plaque buildup?

Just not sure what to ask for or what to do next. I am droppin test to my TRT dose of 300mg. Primo i stopped not sure if it affects heart at all. Proviron same dont know whether to start back.

Any help would be appreciated. Will report labs when I get them.

Thanks

Echocardiogram

To me he should order an echocardiogram, see what your pumping ability is. Ejection fraction and wall motion,etc. Sounds like you probably have cardiomyopathy.

I developed that and got off all the shit and within about 11 months my heart was back to normal.

Then I went back on steroids and had a heart attack! Smart me.

TRT dose of 300 mg/wk test

300 mg/wk is a cycle, or at the very least a cruise. Most guys cruise on that.

A more proper dose for you would be 100 mg/wk. Just one shot a week of that. If you continue to use, your heart isn't going to get any better and will probably get worse. I was 38 when I had my heart attack.

Well all finally went to the Dr because of some chest pains and my fear confirmed.. looks like there are some heart abnormalities from the EKG.

So this is a long story, but having some symptoms and after lethargy n shortness of breath so need to know what are next steps from others who have had this issue.

Dr says I have left ventricle issues this far. They are going to do a chemical stress test and another test that I am waiting for. They pulled labs which I do every 6months anyway. Dont have them back yet. Here is some info below....

Always had high BP ,but lately its averaged 160-180 over 100/130. Very very high stress job. Also family history.

I used to cycle 20 years ago, only started back when I started TRT at 40. Only ran test at high doses up to 900mg nothing else except arimidex 3times a week Nolva 3 times a week.

I dont know if gear has caused any of this. I am worried about blockage in the arteries. BP has been a concern.

So is there any tests I should ask for? Can i check for Heart health? Can they run dye in the arteries to check for plaque buildup?

Just not sure what to ask for or what to do next. I am droppin test to my TRT dose of 300mg. Primo i stopped not sure if it affects heart at all. Proviron same dont know whether to start back.

Thanks

300mg is still to much for you, get down to 10mg every other day.

Can they run dye in the arteries to check for plaque buildup?

Yea, you could get a coronary angiogram, but maybe consider a non-invasive ct angiogram first, after an echocardiogram and lab work etc.

What you are describing sounds like early stage congestive heart failure, which could be reversed if you make some immediate lifestyle changes.

Fouad Abiad reported an incredible drop in blood pressure using the protocol found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVYed2a5yk8&t=2s

Fortunately, there’s a lot of guys here who have dealt with cardiac issues and successfully managed it (like Maldorf). I’d listen to what they have to say.

Drop down to a true trt, get that BP in control ASAP (that should be the #1 priority for your docs as well until testing is done).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the help here. The TRT dose was what low t center gave me. Got my total test at 970.

I was thinking that was a good TRT dose. I will back this down immediately and ask about these tests.

Yes BP is number one item. They put me on 2 of them and directic.

Thank you guys again

To start, your carrying 244lbs at 5ft 10 and 18 percent, are you a powerlifter? Your extremely over weight. Imo that is your problem not your gear dose. Do you do cardio, watch what you eat? At 18 percent you could lose 40-50 lbs look better feel better and probably look more muscular. Not to be offensive but 18 percent bodyfat, 244lbs on a 5ft 10 frame I'd have been shocked if your bp wasn't way high and your heart was ok.

The good news its easily correctable just lose weight, eat right, do cardio, doubt your gear usage even needs to come down.

I have a(recently discovered)heart condition,I cut back on all my AAS dosages and there are some things I will not run anymore(clen,tren+a few others)as a result. Had a routine physical done last year,showed an abnormal EKG and BP was kind of high(don't recall the #'s). LDL was low,HDL was high. I was concerned cause normally eat clean do mild cardio and don't party,etc. Recommended I see cardiologist ASAP. Have a family history of heart disease and grandpa died of massive heart failure at 52. I'll be 50 this month.

Saw cardiologist,had a calcium score test done. Numbers came back moderate to high. He prescribed Lipitor 20mg. Few months later during an exam for disability, Dr. said I need to see my cardiologist immediately;BP was 120/92. I noticed I was having shortness of breath but figured it was from the Tren.

Saw cardiologist again. Ordered nuclear stress test. Did 11mins on treadmill and they said I did very well. Shortness of breath was worse though,especially during sex w my wife. She was very concerned. Again figured it was the Tren so I stopped. Cardiologist wanted to do a catheterization.

Had the catheterization done and doc saw a 90% blockage in right coronary artery. He installed a stent. Also showed I had 2 other smaller(50% blockages) on the left side of heart. No stents put in for that. That was April '19. Prescribed Plavix,upped the Lipitor to 40mg,Toporol XL,Imdur and 81mg chewable aspirin. Told me watch sodium intake,maintain clean diet,cut back on caffeine,etc. Felt back to normal after all this.

Started dieting late April and added T3 into the mix,upped cardio and felt great. Started running Tren again in June like a fucking idiot.

Shortness of breath came back even worse now but continued Tren. Had another nuclear stress test done and did better than last time. Cardiologist recommended another catheterization. Postponed it for various reasons but stopped the Tren. Shortness of breath is still there and that's where I am today. Pretty sure I need another stent,Im seeing the cardiologist Monday.

Stopped all AAS and just run my TRT dose of 200mg Test E every 2wks and HCG 3x week.

Sorry for the long ass reply,just wanted you to know you're not alone and many of us have these issues. Stay on top of it

Last edited:

Thanks

How is it people are still irresponsible about their BP?

Chris I'm sorry to hear about this but it's a teachable moment. Why didn't you do anything about your high BP? This forum has preached keeping BP in check for a long time and and the dangers of not doing so. You've been a member since 2005. It's ironic that you go by Chris288. You may remember a member that used to go by Chris250. His real name was Chris Genkinger. He was a competitive bodybuilder and had competed in the USA. One day he came on here just like you and announced basically the same thing you did. He had cardiomyopathy due to years of high BP and doing nothing about it. Once he started to feel better, he tried to compete again...he just couldn't leave it alone. He died August 24, 2015 and left behind a wife and young daughter. Very sad! You're on the same path Chris288. I hope common sense wins out over ego in your case!!

WOULD EVERYONE KEEP TABS ON THEIR BLOOD PRESSURE!! THIS IS THE ONE BASIC THING YOU CAN DO AND HAVE TO DO! THERE'S NO EXCUSE FOR HAVING HIGH BP AND DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT!! IT'S NOT JUST YOUR HEART EITHER. HIGH BP CAUSES KIDNEY DAMAGE AND FAILURE!

HERE'S THE BOTTOM LINE, IF ANY OF YOU ARE UNWILLING TO CHECK YOUR BP AND SEE A DOCTOR FOR IT, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS USING AAS!!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the help here. The TRT dose was what low t center gave me. Got my total test at 970.

I was thinking that was a good TRT dose. I will back this down immediately and ask about these tests.

Yes BP is number one item. They put me on 2 of them and directic.

Thank you guys again

How many days after injection was that level done? If it is coming from a real pharmacy, like what I get, then it should be dosed appropriately. For 300 mg/wk that is an extremely low level, unless maybe the blood was drawn 5 or 6 days after injection and even then it seems a bit low. Most of us on here get a total test level of around 700 to 900 off of just 100mg/wk. Me personally, my levels are usually in the mid 800s to 900 on 100 mg/wk. I do one shot on Sunday and then usually have blood drawn 1 or 2 days later on Monday or Tuesday.

I think a HRT dose should put your levels around 700 to 900 or so, but with once a week injections that level is going to fluctuate. You could do like Emeric and do 10 mg/day for 70 mg/wk. Lots of guys on here are doing that. I would probably do that but im too lazy to mess with it and im not having any problems with my once a week injections.

Last edited:
I have a(recently discovered)heart condition,I cut back on all my AAS dosages and there are some things I will not run anymore(clen,tren+a few others)as a result. Had a routine physical done last year,showed an abnormal EKG and BP was kind of high(don't recall the #'s). LDL was low,HDL was high. I was concerned cause normally eat clean do mild cardio and don't party,etc. Recommended I see cardiologist ASAP. Have a family history of heart disease and grandpa died of massive heart failure at 52. I'll be 50 this month.

Saw cardiologist,had a calcium score test done. Numbers came back moderate to high. He prescribed Lipitor 20mg. Few months later during an exam for disability, Dr. said I need to see my cardiologist immediately;BP was 120/92. I noticed I was having shortness of breath but figured it was from the Tren.

Saw cardiologist again. Ordered nuclear stress test. Did 11mins on treadmill and they said I did very well. Shortness of breath was worse though,especially during sex w my wife. She was very concerned. Again figured it was the Tren so I stopped. Cardiologist wanted to do a catheterization.

Had the catheterization done and doc saw a 90% blockage in right coronary artery. He installed a stent. Also showed I had 2 other smaller(50% blockages) on the left side of heart. No stents put in for that. That was April '19. Prescribed Plavix,upped the Lipitor to 40mg,Toporol XL,Imdur and 81mg chewable aspirin. Told me watch sodium intake,maintain clean diet,cut back on caffeine,etc. Felt back to normal after all this.

Started dieting late April and added T3 into the mix,upped cardio and felt great. Started running Tren again in June like a fucking idiot.

Shortness of breath came back even worse now but continued Tren. Had another nuclear stress test done and did better than last time. Cardiologist recommended another catheterization. Postponed it for various reasons but stopped the Tren. Shortness of breath is still there and that's where I am today. Pretty sure I need another stent,Im seeing the cardiologist Monday.

Stopped all AAS and just run my TRT dose of 200mg Test E every 2wks and HCG 3x week.

Sorry for the long ass reply,just wanted you to know you're not alone and many of us have these issues. Stay on top of it

I hope all is ok in the end. How much damage did you suffer from your heart attack, whats your ejection fraction? Mine has and still is around 20%. I have been in heart failure now for over 11 years and still alive. My defibriilator has saved my life at least 6 times now. If your EF is lower than 30% then they will want to put a defibrillator in your chest. Say yes please! If you don't do it, it could be your death in a short amount of time. Now I suffer from ventricular tachycardia that goes into V fib, and that would lead to death if not corrected by the defib.

Are you suffering any arrhythmias like me?

I was like you, had a blockage in my right coronary. Mine was 100% blocked though, blood clot. Killed that whole part of my heart that artery supplies. Somehow I lived. When you have blockages like yours, your heart will form what is called collateral circulation, a kind of natural bypass. I bet you have a small network of those. My last angiogram showed quite a few now that my heart has developed since the heart attack. I did not have any though before my heart attack because I didn't have any blockages like you did. My blood flow was cut off 100% by just a blood clot.

I was also like you in that I developed cardiomyopathy and got off everything. Once I healed up, after about 1 year, I got back on again and then a few years later had my heart attack. If I had stayed off I would be fine now. Now I have heart failure and will need a heart transplant someday to live a longer life.

How is it people are still irresponsible about their BP?

Chris I'm sorry to hear about this but it's a teachable moment. Why didn't you do anything about your high BP? This forum has preached keeping BP in check for a long time and and the dangers of not doing so. You've been a member since 2005. It's ironic that you go by Chris288. You may remember a member that used to go by Chris250. His real name was Chris Genkinger. He was a competitive bodybuilder and had competed in the USA. One day he came on here just like you and announced basically the same thing you did. He had cardiomyopathy due to years of high BP and doing nothing about it. Once he started to feel better, he tried to compete again...he just couldn't leave it alone. He died August 24, 2015 and left behind a wife and young daughter. Very sad! You're on the same path Chris288. I hope common sense wins out over ego in your case!!

WOULD EVERYONE KEEP TABS ON THEIR BLOOD PRESSURE!! THIS IS THE ONE BASIC THING YOU CAN DO AND HAVE TO DO! THERE'S NO EXCUSE FOR HAVING HIGH BP AND DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT!! IT'S NOT JUST YOUR HEART EITHER. HIGH BP CAUSES KIDNEY DAMAGE AND FAILURE!

HERE'S THE BOTTOM LINE, IF ANY OF YOU ARE UNWILLING TO CHECK YOUR BP AND SEE A DOCTOR FOR IT, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS USING AAS!!

I was thinking the same thing when I read his name, Chris. Brought back bad memories of what happened to the other Chris. I communicated with him a bit on here when he had his trouble.

EVery bodybuilder MUST keep an eye on their BP, to not do so would be like driving a fancy sports car without changing your oil. You have to do it. They don't call high BP the silent killer for nothing.

I also don't want any bodybuilders thinking that if their BP is ok that it gives them carte blanche to do whatever steroids/HGH?etc that they want. My BP at the time of my clot was normal, and in fact I never really suffered from high blood pressure. Other shit can go wrong for you. Genetic traits can pop up and kill your ass, as well as a full myriad of other things. The human body is so complicated. Be sensible in your use and avoid certain things all together.

112/65

That was my BP five minutes ago. I take an aggressive approach to BP management and your goal should now be to do the same.

Telmisartan, Nebivolol, eating garlic cloves (can be raw or take the supplement), olive leaf extract, spirulina, etc. all of these have shown clear evidence of BP reduction.

I, too, failed to manage high BP in the past and faced health consequences. I’m lucky I’m alive to make up for it.

Last edited:
Thanks again for the response and thoughts. I can tell everyone that I fucked up and really didnt realize the issues that BP caused. It's always ran high, and honestly was just stupid about it. Really hate it, but feel lucky got some warning signs.

A lot of you have had similar as well, so really appreciate the help.

I certainly am learning a painful lesson in regards to all this. U were right earlier and I am carrying to much weight/BF. Going to try and drop 20-30pounds of this fat and get these levels in check.

Also getting aggressive on the statin and BP meds. Right now its Lisinopril +diuretic right now while waiting for labs to come back. Will post those when I get them.

Stumpy sorry to hear about your similar situation. This shit is really scary. My wife n kids are freakin out and really making me looking at life differently.

Keep me posted on what they say.

BTW - my test from low T is the local compounding pharmacy and its 300mg shot I do once every 7 days. Will have to go to Dr and get the 100mg or so to keep my levels 800-900 which I assume is safe?

I had the test pulled at 6 days post shot is what they did there on levels.

BP that day was like 138/98.

Working out this week has been really light and some walking. Still having low energy and Dr said getting BP down will make me feel bad short term, then it will get better.

Again thanks to all here for the help n advice. Been here a long time and honestly screwed up on this BP thing. Lucky to have learned my lesson and given a chance to correct it.

Now I just want to see what is the damage and is it reversible, along with what can I do in the future to protect myself.

I hope all is ok in the end. How much damage did you suffer from your heart attack, whats your ejection fraction? Are you suffering any arrhythmias like me?
Maldorf I did not have a heart attack,not yet at least. I do have irregular beats every now and then. I have no idea what my ejection fraction is wither. I see my cardiologist next friday,I'll ask him.

Stumpy sorry to hear about your similar situation. This shit is really scary. My wife n kids are freakin out and really making me looking at life differently.

Keep me posted on what they say.
Yeah Chris this is serious bizniss my friend,we have to stay around for our wive's and kid's as that's all that really matters. I will definitely shoot you a PM(thanks for asking ;)) after I visit my doc next week and please,you do the same brother whe you find out whats going on

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws