over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LBA's and dropping bodyfat?

Swifto

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've recently swtiched to LBA's (wanted to know what the hype was about) and seem to be dropping bodyfat.

I lost about 3lbs so far from my cycle of Test/Dbol. Put on 8-10lbs. Strength is ever so slightly less (not weight, reps).

I have been using them (AAFX as its cheaper here in the Uk) in the AM, preWO, PWO and before bed for 2 weeks.

How the hell am I dropping bodyfat when my total amount of protein has increased, carbs/fat the same? No cardio as I am waiting for a knee operation.

What is this phenomenon?!

Hhmm...

AAEFX is not a complete protein.......I also lost weight/got leaner with AAEFX brand.............with trueprotein brand I gained weight and got leaner.

LBAs

People are always haters until they try them for themselves. Best protein supplement on the market hands down.

Do you realize how much better this country would be, health wise, if we replaced all Hershey syrup with chocolate LBAs?

Omg....its not too late....lets do it!

What are the total benefits of Liquid Beef Aminos over Whey Protein Aminos?

Omg....its not too late....lets do it!

Phil, ness... Is ice cream on the diet?? I LOVE ice cream... I'll use extra LBA's!!?? But seriously its a great product.. Dont understand it for the life of me but its great...

Lba ice cream

Phil, ness... Is ice cream on the diet?? I LOVE ice cream... I'll use extra LBA's!!?? But seriously its a great product.. Dont understand it for the life of me but its great...

I have a recipe for LBA ice cream in the thread "dedicated lba recipe thread"

From what I can see with my admittedly limited knowledge, whey has a better amino acid profile than LBAs. So I don't think there is any benefit of using LBA's over whey. I use both. Protein diversity.

LBAs are just great because they're so versatile/convenient/delicious. I wanted to chug a whole bottle the day I received my order...I've never wanted to polish off a jug of whey the day I bought it. :eek:

Perhaps youre mixed up but...

From what I can see with my admittedly limited knowledge, whey has a better amino acid profile than LBAs. So I don't think there is any benefit of using LBA's over whey. I use both. Protein diversity.

LBAs are just great because they're so versatile/convenient/delicious. I wanted to chug a whole bottle the day I received my order...I've never wanted to polish off a jug of whey the day I bought it. :eek:

Whey's amino acid profile is inferior to LBAs.

AAEFX is not a complete protein.......I also lost weight/got leaner with AAEFX brand.............with trueprotein brand I gained weight and got leaner.

WOW ok Phil Gonna Place order tonight you convinced me!

Here we go again.....:eek:

LOL it never ends :D

Phil looked amazing when he won his pro card without hardly any tryptophan in his diet. Just imagine if he'd had access to TP's LBAs! I shudder to thinks about it.:eek:

You guys heard of the new best thing, LCAs - liquid chicken aminos? Chicken wings all ground up. Superior for lean mass gains. Really carves in those striations.

Phil looked amazing when he won his pro card without hardly any tryptophan in his diet. Just imagine if he'd had access to TP's LBAs! I shudder to thinks about it.:eek:

You guys heard of the new best thing, LCAs - liquid chicken aminos? Chicken wings all ground up. Superior for lean mass gains. Really carves in those striations.

ITs like hagass.. Dont ask , just eat it.. ITs good for you!!

Hhahahahaha

Never been told I looked AMAZING before, hahahhhhha

With the shipping of TP's, its the same for me to use AAEFX. That doesnt even take into account tax.

Good question.

I hate Whey though. Upsets my stomach. A mixture of Whey/Casein is also superoir PWO Ross. Recent researech confirms it (Lyle). BCAA's is good PWO too.

You should try the TP one's Ross. Their cheap for you in the USA.

The LBA's arnt that bad at all. They have definitely leaned me out.

:D:D:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236