over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Armidex vs Nolvadex for ladys??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok ladys , asking a question for a friend.

She has access to legitimate Arimidex for free and was wondering if it can be used in place of Nolvadex as pert of her contest prep.

I know its much stronger and i know how it works for guys but not sure if the desried effect would be the same for a woman.

I informed her that its far more toxic than nolvadex as far as tanking your cholosterol.

My advise is to just buy the nolvadex and go with what you know but she has gotten bunk stuff the last couple times she ordered it.

do / can women take armidex?

From what I understand it is better for woman to take nolva because it is a SERM, whereas Arimidex is an AI. A SERM will only block estrogen from binding to receptors opposed to having your body stop the production of estrogen. I'd like to hear what the FBB's have to say regarding this?

If I were her I'd get Nolva.

From what I understand it is better for woman to take nolva because it is a SERM, whereas Arimidex is an AI. A SERM will only block estrogen from binding to receptors opposed to having your body stop the production of estrogen. I'd like to hear what the FBB's have to say regarding this?

I knew the A-dex totaly wiped ut the estrogen rather than just binding the recptor but wasent sure how that worked for a woman. I know that even on high dose test when estrogen is cut off in men it causes major issues with libido

I knew the A-dex totaly wiped ut the estrogen rather than just binding the recptor but wasent sure how that worked for a woman. I know that even on high dose test when estrogen is cut off in men it causes major issues with libido

Yeah I personally would not mess with it. Doing Nolva messes with lady parts bad enough.

This is partially correct. An AI like Arimidex doesn't stop the production of estrogen by the ovaries, it only blocks the aromatase enzyme (which converts excess androgens into estrogen). Women using testosterone can benefit from Arimidex since they will have excess estrogen due to the same conversion process as men, but it won't do anything about natural estrogen production. A SERM like Nolvadex is the only way to block the actual effects of estrogen in a female.

This is partially correct. An AI like Arimidex doesn't stop the production of estrogen by the ovaries, it only blocks the aromatase enzyme (which converts excess androgens into estrogen). Women using testosterone can benefit from Arimidex since they will have excess estrogen due to the same conversion process as men, but it won't do anything about natural estrogen production. A SERM like Nolvadex is the only way to block the actual effects of estrogen in a female.
:yeahthat: Thanks for the info Flex!

Could have sworn I saw something awhile back when I was researching A-dex vs Letro that one of the benefits of A-dex is that it actually doesn't mess up your blood lipid profile nearly as much as most AIs.

Could have sworn I saw something awhile back when I was researching A-dex vs Letro that one of the benefits of A-dex is that it actually doesn't mess up your blood lipid profile nearly as much as most AIs.

A-dex may not be as bad as Letro but it's awefull for messing up your lipids !! I have blood work to prove it single digit HDL!!!

I believe you are thinking about Aromasin (exemestane) , IRS not as bad as arimadex or letro

Nolvadex is actualy know to help raise HDL

Yeah I personally would not mess with it. Doing Nolva messes with lady parts bad enough.

Can u elaborate a little on the messing up the "lady parts"...my girl has been asking me about it lately....

Just sent you a pm

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Two questions:

1) What are the positive and negative side effects for women using Nolva?

2)What dose is recommended for women?

Positive:
Decrease in water retention
It can make it easier for women to lose body fat in legs, hips, ect.
Negative:
Change in mood- depression, anxiety, moodiness
Cramps
Loss of period
Irregular period
Spotting between periods
Increase risk of Uterine cancer in women who are predisposed to Uterine cancer.
Bone pain
constipation
coughing
hot flashes
muscle pain
nausea
tiredness
vaginal discharge, or vaginal dryness

The long term sides from using this recreationally are not known, women who use this and want to stay fertile or have histories with reproductive issues should be extremey careful.
This should be run at the last 6-8 weeks of prep. Should not be used for durations longer than 8 weeks at a time. Dose should be split in half and take in AM and PM. Taper up dose to 20 mgs a day, and be sure to taper dose down slowly to avoid possible rebound.

^^^Thank you very much Anthrogeekuconn!!

No prob

This is useful information I def will tell lady friend what I have learned.:D

This is useful information I def will tell lady friend what I have learned.:D

Like I said no problem, but you guys need to try and get these ladies to join the board here! We need more ladies!!!! It's a damn sausage party around here!

Like I said no problem, but you guys need to try and get these ladies to join the board here! We need more ladies!!!! It's a damn sausage party around here!

I've tried to get several lady's to join , for some reason women seem very hesitant to joint forums at all

I wanted my wife to just as maybe some inspiration but that's was a no go:rolleyes:

I've tried to get several lady's to join , for some reason women seem very hesitant to joint forums at all

I wanted my wife to just as maybe some inspiration but that's was a no go:rolleyes:

Well thanks for the effort! :)

Here's what I know. Arimidex and Nolvadex are clearly both used to reduce estrogen, if not eliminate it completely.

Arimidex stops the conversion of testosterone to estrogen in the female body while Nolvadex blocks estrogen from binding.

Blocking estrogen from binding can increase osteoporosis. Something to think about when deciding how long you want to be on these.

In any circumstance, it seems best to try to keep a female body as close to normal when producing estrogen for as long as possible.

Arimidex used by women

This is interesting, in that I do understand arimidex stops the conversion of testosterone to E2. We guys use it as part of TRT and while running cycles with high high doses of test.

I understand the developement of arimidex or its labled use is to lower estrogen levels in women suffering from breast cancer. Apparently lowering estrogen or maybe just E2 is very important in the treatment.

So if its function is only to keep testosterone from converting to E2 how is that such an important breast cancer treatment drug. It cannot be used alone because there are certainly other means of estrogen production in women. Is it used in conjunction with other Anti E drugs like exemastane.

So it seems that it would not have that dramatic of an affect on lowering a womans E2 levels simply because there is not that much testosterone present in the first place.

It actually seems like a great idea since if a woman adds test she is likely to aromatize some of that or a lot of that to E2 and I cannot see that being a good thing. Maybe not as bad as it is for a man but it still not a good thing.

As far as using it as something to lower a womans Estrogen I can see how it would not be the right product. But if a woman chooses use an AAS that aromatizes then I can see how a small amount of arimidex or anastrozal would be a good idea.

Anybody able to ad to this with some more knowlage than I.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws