over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

melaontan II

rotty

Registered
Anyone have any experience with it? i have been reading and the doses people have taken are all over the place. Some say take it by body weight. some say start at .25/day for a week and increase up to .75/day and never go over. how were the sides? were they tolerable?

I used it at 1mg per day and the sides were not tolerable.
They were, but it was not enjoyable Ill say.

I think now they advise a lot less, maybe half that or even less.

No doubt it does work!!! But for me it is no good unless they can make it in a version that doesn't make you feel crappy.

i just started last night, did 250mcg last night and this morning, tanned for about 30 mins got a lil darker but i tan semi easy.

as far as sides it gave me real slight nausea but my stomachs been cting up anyway. havent gotten the random boners everyone has talked about though was kinda lookin forward to that haha. gonna stick w this amount for a couple days then go to 500mcg

rAJ...did you taper it or just start at 1mg? I've read some things that say start at the recommended dose for your body weight and Ive also read you should taper up to a dose and then stay there. I'm thinking about trying it but I'm on the fence

I had great results last year with MT2. I started with .25mg and bumped it up to .5mg/day after a week. Sides were tolerated just fine. I encountered a tiny bit of stomach discomfort once in a while but nothing extreme. The most annoying side effect in my opinion is the erection that appears whether you want it or not. :D

MTII

I give my nutria 250mcg 2-3 times per week and love it...He's dark as a mutha fucka!! I always give him a Claritin about an hour or so b4 injection to reduce sides and it seems to work well...the only side that he really has other than skin color is raging nocturnal boners...BTW: been on it ~5 weeks.

I started at 1/4 next day 1/2
Then to 1 per day.

First inj I'd advise no more then 1/4 mg.
You'll feel it hit you rite away. A flush type of feeling,
Hard to explain but you'll see buddy.

Take it after you eat a meal and the nausea isn't so bad. If I take it before bed with food, it helps me sleep. For best tanning I asked Dat's opinion. He told me to take 250mcg before and after tanning, eod. He said the darkening of moles is reduced at lower doses.

Take it after you eat a meal and the nausea isn't so bad. If I take it before bed with food, it helps me sleep. For best tanning I asked Dat's opinion. He told me to take 250mcg before and after tanning, eod. He said the darkening of moles is reduced at lower doses.

Thanks to JJB1 I do administer Bubba's (my nutria) dose just before tanning and it has worked wonderfully...Bubba's GF has only been following this protocol for 2 weeks and is seeing great results....I may be crazy but I think it makes her a horndog too. :love:

Yeah...I ramped up slowly, as others have said, but I found the darkening of moles (I have lots of 'em) happened fast...and at low doses. It didn't seem as bad once the rest of my skin darkened up. I always take it right before bed, so I don't notice any stomach issues...but the erections did wake me up...better then, than in the middle of the day.

I'd say it works great!

from my limited amount of research, there is no need to go over 250mg a day, slow and steady wins the race.... at least if you don't want new moles :rolleyes:

Ok funny I made the mistake of misinterpreting the dosage amounts and have had boners like I was 15 all over again make sure you follow directions exactly Its also been used for erectile dysfunction ha ha gf can't take it anymore its been fun but Google it or Bing it so you follow the correct protocol.
P

from my limited amount of research, there is no need to go over 250mg a day

Holy COW! I would sure hope not :p

maybe you meant mcg? ;)

Yeah I thought I read to dose high like 1mg for the first few days and then slowly decline to 250mcgs

Yeah I thought I read to dose high like 1mg for the first few days and then slowly decline to 250mcgs

You should dose it the exact opposite of what you have posted. Start very low, no more than 250mcg, then work your way up slowly. Like rajin said, you will feel it hit you right away. Very flushed, which will dissipate each time you inject. I never went over 250 mcg. and I looked like I changed nationalities within 1 month. More is not better with Melanotan 2.

Aside from the obvious tanning and boners, have you guys noticed any positive effects physique wise?

A buddy was telling me he thinks it helped him drop fat but he was on G6 and Mod GRF at the same time so I didn't really think it was that, which caused the fat loss.

i didnt get the bonus boner side effect , just the naseusness no matter how low of a dose i took, will say it def did make me tan faster and darker

I dosed at 1mg/day for like 3 months. slight flushing, very mild nausea on occasion. I got much darker than I've ever been. I'm typically very pale. people commented on my tan daily. I rarely used a tanning bed (maybe once a week at most) I've been off for a couple months and my tan is starting to fade. more mtII on the way. definitely works well

Aside from the obvious tanning and boners, have you guys noticed any positive effects physique wise?

A buddy was telling me he thinks it helped him drop fat but he was on G6 and Mod GRF at the same time so I didn't really think it was that, which caused the fat loss.

I had done thrown the MT II into my summer MOD1-29/IPAMORELIN and i came out as lean I can remember, high 190lbs, one week after stopping i weighed in at 182...I did get some bloat, but all in all i believe that MT II contributed to the fat loss.

the first (and last time) i ran G6 i had flash backs of waking up in the middle of the night when i was on EQ back in the day and wanting to eat anything i could get my hands on. It could have helped with his fatloss but G6 has more sides, plus increase natty GH release. Even G2 made me hungry, IPAM all the way for me.

DAT has A LOT!! of info, and his forum was my daily worship. If I remember correctly MT II does contribute to fat loss.

Dosage- 250mcg, definitely too much so i backed it down to 125mcg. EOD or as needed.

Great Stuff and I cant wait to run it again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131