over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OTH

rotty

Registered
I was just about to post a thread asking where you've been, i haven't seen you around much lately, but then I saw all the threads you deleted. You have been a busy lil beaver deleting all those :)

I was just about to post a thread asking where you've been, i haven't seen you around much lately, but then I saw all the threads you deleted. You have been a busy lil beaver deleting all those :)
I've been away for a while yes. I did have to clean a few threads up recently - nothing that will be missed.

Holidays put a lot of stress on me. It's a very busy time. I don't usually get much time for me. I usually even curtail my training. I was supposed to take a year off years ago to write and never got the chance. Scratch that. I didn't allow myself the time off.

Let me use this as an opportunity to apologize, perhaps in advance, if my remarks have been or seem a little sharp or abbreviated.

Thank you for the concern. It means a lot.

OTH

I miss you bro

With all the good work you do here you deserve a break. Have a nice weekend Ouch.:)

I was wondering that myself. Good to see you back and with a hatchet no less. Even better!

Thanks for getting rid of all that AB crap... some people come to board like this to avoid posts like that.

It is not the same with out you Ouch. You are diffently missed, but take some time to enjoy your life.

I've been away for a while yes. I did have to clean a few threads up recently - nothing that will be missed.

Holidays put a lot of stress on me. It's a very busy time. I don't usually get much time for me. I usually even curtail my training. I was supposed to take a year off years ago to write and never got the chance. Scratch that. I didn't allow myself the time off.

Let me use this as an opportunity to apologize, perhaps in advance, if my remarks have been or seem a little sharp or abbreviated.

Thank you for the concern. It means a lot.

OTH

Glad you're back around...try not to stress out too much. That's the thing about holidays that sucks. It is supposed to be such a happy time but usually causes so much stress and aggrivation. I wish you the best bro, hope you and your family had a great stress free turkey day

I hope everyone here remembers as we near this year's end to take a few moments to reflect on all the blessings and good things we have received and experienced - even as we are busy reflecting on all that went wrong this past year and throughout our lives. It's not hard to look back and remember all the mistakes we made, poor decisions we opted, and even those things which were beyond our control such as loss of loved ones. However, it can be just as easy, with just the slightest effort, to make resolutions to start fresh and new; shed the past like an old skin and go forth and make the changes that need to be made to put our lives on a better path for ourselves and indeed, all those around us.

Throughout the course my life, I have seen true victims of circumstance - situations that I even thought to myself, "Did the whole universe line up in some way just to trash this woman's life?" I'm attempting to be humorous, but in a certain way, life condemns us all to victimization of sorts and as we struggle through such times and survive we are reminded that we are truly all brothers and sisters in this most excellent yet difficult place called life. It's difficult and every bit as tricky but we can learn to navigate it. We can do it with our own strength and even easier with the help of others. There are none that are hopeless and I have 100% faith in all people and the world in general.

We gain neither strength nor character from the easy things in our lives but rather the challenges and obstacles and sometimes outright atrocities we face. We should always seek to build on those moments where our fortitude has been tested in such ways as to gain strength and power of will from our misfortunes. It can be done.

I had some hard times this year as I'm sure many of you have. I lost a friend to lung cancer, two suicides, two close relatives to breast cancer, and one surviving with prostate cancer. I watched an employee slip back into alcoholism after 5 years sober. I could name more but that is not the point. The point is during that same time I watched my son go from a boy to a young man, my business grew by 30%, honor roll for the boy, star player in football and baseball, I have a new niece, I always had a roof over my head, I never had to go without food, I was warm in the winter and cool in the summer, I drove to work in luxurious comfort, my friends, God bless them, and before I write a book you can see that there is a stark contrast to the amount of great and positive things in life to the hard times.

People come to me often and unload all the bad times. Part of my vocation in life is to be a sort of punching bag but when I say that this time of year is hard for me. What I mean is it's hard for me to remain positive and leave the office, take a deep breath, and then concentrate on the good things and the world seems right again.

...then I go straight home and turn on the news. (Yikes!) :D

You kids enjoy your holidays and remember how unique and blessed you all are. I'll do the same. Then we can all go hug a tree or something.

Peace be with you,

OTH

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner