over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Busts in China

ddude

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Thought I would post this for anyone who might cruise the sponsor section and is wondering why raws guys are disappearing.

If this is in the wrong section, let me know. This doesn't have to do with any one sponsor, so i didn't think it belonged over there.

Following is from another forum:

"Major arrests in China for GH and peptides exports

Over the past few weeks there have been many arrests in China especially in Shanghai. To make it crystal clear WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHIP ANY PRODUCTS (GH,IGF, PEPTIDE OR OTHER NOT APPROVED CHEMICALS FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION TO THE USA) IF THE RECEIVE DONT HAVE A VALID IMPORT PERMIT. THE US PUT A LOT OF PRESSURE ON CHINA TO BUST THE FACTORIES WHO MANUFACTURE COUNTERFEIT DRUGS AND NON-APPROVED DRUGS FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. ON 12 OCTOBER 2011 THEY BUSTED TWO PEPTIDE FACTORIES IN SHANGHAI AND ARRESTED 4 PEOPLE. NOT BECAUSE THE FACTORIES manufactured bad quality peptides, because they shipped those peptides to the USA. even they are just for research purposes, we all know that people use them and so know the US government.
right now its impossible to ship vials from Shanghai, Shanghai is a hot area right now and they are focusing on Shanghai becuase most factories are based there and they ship all kind of things from there counterfeit medicines, poison, drugs etc.

Those websites who sell research chemicals in the USA, you know there tons of them based in the USA. they should be very careful, the US government will go next after them. i'm pretty sure.
Usually if a company in the US order peptides really just for research purposes then the supplier in china ship them in simple plastic bottles as they dont have to be sterile as they are just for RESEARCH. but if customs see peptides in 2ml glass vials they know they are for human use and not for research.

Some peptide sellers just shut down their website and keep low profile for a while until things cool down. Others just disapeared, probably arrested. After questions via p.m. I tried to seek contact to Dr.Lin and a contact I have at a major manufaturer, despite the fact that they always mail me back immidiatly this time a received no repley and I fear the worst.

Its still really bad in China some big peptide factories has been busted and many smaller supplier and middleman so they take serious action against everybody who ships vials out of china,also major factory was busted which manufactured GH raw material so probably GH prices will go up soon i guess.

"

all i got from that is yada yada yada the US GOVERNMENT sucks each others cocks! AND has a war against the wrong drugs! HYPOCRITES!

Link to the original info? Not to the other forum necessarily as I think thats not kosher but wherever that forum got this story?

Link to the original info? Not to the other forum necessarily as I think thats not kosher but wherever that forum got this story?

It looks Like an email from a China supplier.
Ive heard the same reports. Id say there is truth to it.

It looks Like an email from a China supplier.
Ive heard the same reports. Id say there is truth to it.

Yeah I believe it is true; just wanted to read more back story. I don't know if there are more busts nowadays than five years ago or just more press coverage of them

Wonder if there is a link to the Poland bust :(

this is what i found:

Keep in mind this is Anthony Roberts (that should say enough right there)

"A recent bust in Poland has gone down, orchestrated by the Polish police working in concert with their Customs department, resulting in a $5MM Zloty (Polish currency) bust (including money, assets, and laundered money seized)…which is about 1.76 Million USD. To put this in perspective, it’s probably about as big as the 2006 Axio Labs bust in Canada.
Fifteen arrests were made at 14 different locations, with those arrested ranging in age from 29 to 59. So obviously this was a huge bust. Before anyone jumps to conclusions (we all know who the biggest Polish supplier is), I’ve emailed the most likely candidate (name redacted), and asked if he’s been busted. His site went down at the time of the bust, but went back up pretty quickly.
(Update: He contacted me via email and told me that it wasn’t him)
Although, as I’ve seen him posting on forums already today (?), I’d caution anyone from making too many assumptions, but at the same time, it does look like a pretty major bust went down in Poland (I can only name one guy in the game over there). As near as I can tell from the article (screenshotted below), the defendants were allowed to leave on supervised release, but will need to check in at the local police station 3x a week, and aren’t allowed to leave the country (which is actually what happened to me when I was arrested).
On Dave Kirkham’s site (*Steroidology) and Outlaw Muscle, we’ve already seen threads concerning the bust getting pulled (and other actions taken); standard operating procedure when they think they might have a busted advertiser.
Judging by the photos I’ve seen, which include numerous American hundred dollar bills, the source who got busted was doing a lot of business with the United States..which isn’t surprising…
Along with the Benjamins and juice, four cars were seized – a BMW7, an X5, Citroena C3, and a Renault Laguna.
I’d tell anyone who has done business with any Polish sources to be cautious, and spread the word about the bust, but until we know for sure, let’s give people a chance to respond…I don’t want to be the source of unfounded rumors or lost business for anyone, especially if there’s no reason for alarm. But judging by the currency (USD) in the photos I’ve seen, there’s reason for concern for Americans making purchases from Poland.
Here’s the article off the Polish Police’s website, posted on the 17th of March, 2011 (please excuse the crude Google-Translator verbiage):

"

Last edited:
And as for the China busts. To me it feels like the Olympics all over again. Little period of tightening up and cracking down. For a while there it was damn near impossible to get anything from China.

I'm just going to stay optimistic, and wait for this to pass. It was only a matter of time after the Olympics that everything returned to "normal." I can only assume it will be the same with this. The olympics were 2008, guess they were just overdue for some crackdowns.

my 2 cents

Last edited:
As near as I can tell from the article (screenshotted below), the defendants were allowed to leave on supervised release, but will need to check in at the local police station 3x a week, and aren’t allowed to leave the country (which is actually what happened to me when I was arrested).
"

Hahaha. The cops may regret this...The (only) thing good about the EU, you can cross country borders without showing any ID, just drive from one EU country to another because of the trade and free travel agreement. And you can get 3 or 4 countries away in 1 day. Good luck keeping those guys at home!

Damn! This all sucks!!! I thought there were enough problems with Meth and X and Heroin around the world to keep these assholes off our backs!!! Bullshit!

Damn! This all sucks!!! I thought there were enough problems with Meth and X and Heroin around the world to keep these assholes off our backs!!! Bullshit!

You would think so.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

And as for the China busts. To me it feels like the Olympics all over again. Little period of tightening up and cracking down. For a while there it was damn near impossible to get anything from China.

I'm just going to stay optimistic, and wait for this to pass. It was only a matter of time after the Olympics that everything returned to "normal." I can only assume it will be the same with this. The olympics were 2008, guess they were just overdue for some crackdowns.

my 2 cents

Hope you're right :(

Lets here it for our fucking government. There's enough drugs that are far more dangerous than AAS. Those fuckn assholes should concentrate more on those than gear.

Thought I would post this for anyone who might cruise the sponsor section and is wondering why raws guys are disappearing.

If this is in the wrong section, let me know. This doesn't have to do with any one sponsor, so i didn't think it belonged over there.

Following is from another forum:

"Major arrests in China for GH and peptides exports

Over the past few weeks there have been many arrests in China especially in Shanghai. To make it crystal clear WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHIP ANY PRODUCTS (GH,IGF, PEPTIDE OR OTHER NOT APPROVED CHEMICALS FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION TO THE USA) IF THE RECEIVE DONT HAVE A VALID IMPORT PERMIT. THE US PUT A LOT OF PRESSURE ON CHINA TO BUST THE FACTORIES WHO MANUFACTURE COUNTERFEIT DRUGS AND NON-APPROVED DRUGS FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. ON 12 OCTOBER 2011 THEY BUSTED TWO PEPTIDE FACTORIES IN SHANGHAI AND ARRESTED 4 PEOPLE. NOT BECAUSE THE FACTORIES manufactured bad quality peptides, because they shipped those peptides to the USA. even they are just for research purposes, we all know that people use them and so know the US government.
right now its impossible to ship vials from Shanghai, Shanghai is a hot area right now and they are focusing on Shanghai becuase most factories are based there and they ship all kind of things from there counterfeit medicines, poison, drugs etc.

Those websites who sell research chemicals in the USA, you know there tons of them based in the USA. they should be very careful, the US government will go next after them. i'm pretty sure.
Usually if a company in the US order peptides really just for research purposes then the supplier in china ship them in simple plastic bottles as they dont have to be sterile as they are just for RESEARCH. but if customs see peptides in 2ml glass vials they know they are for human use and not for research.

Some peptide sellers just shut down their website and keep low profile for a while until things cool down. Others just disapeared, probably arrested. After questions via p.m. I tried to seek contact to Dr.Lin and a contact I have at a major manufaturer, despite the fact that they always mail me back immidiatly this time a received no repley and I fear the worst.

Its still really bad in China some big peptide factories has been busted and many smaller supplier and middleman so they take serious action against everybody who ships vials out of china,also major factory was busted which manufactured GH raw material so probably GH prices will go up soon i guess.

"

PS posted the same thing in TP's thread. Don't know if this is a "scare tactic" on the Chinese part to drive prices up or what, we will see.

Shit...

Well there goes my big powdered xmas......:banghead:

I'll have to find the link but I read all about this "Crackdown" in Shanghai.....it was 4 arrests and 2 illegal labs that were shut down.....I don't think its cause for panic :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131