YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Restaurants... What's everyone ordering?

Randa

Registered
Restaurants are notorious for putting something that looks "healthy" on the menu, but once you check their nutritional guides (if they have one), you may have been better off ordering something else. :banghead:

I'm curious...

a) What is your favorite restaurant?
b) What do you order from there?
c) What restaurant/menu item do you try to avoid?

Restaurants are notorious for putting something that looks "healthy" on the menu, but once you check their nutritional guides (if they have one), you may have been better off ordering something else. :banghead:

I'm curious...

I dont eat out. Everytime I do I get the shits...... :banghead:

I carry my meals in a six pack fitness cooler and keep extra shakers on hand

lmao. I'm sorry to hear that, but it is kinda funny.

Actually, that sucks. Is it because you eat a strict diet at home? or has it always been that way? food allergies?

lmao. I'm sorry to hear that, but it is kinda funny.

Actually, that sucks. Is it because you eat a strict diet at home? or has it always been that way? food allergies?

I used to be able to eat out all the time. Then I got my diet under control, went raw for a bit and then just started eating clean foods. Did that for about a year and decided to eat out again and nope.... stomach wasnt having it. Thought maybe it was just what I ate, and tried something else and same result. Different places and foods and all have the same results now.

I used to eat spicy foods all the time and even did those challenges and now just adding tabasco burns my ass....

Its cool tho cause it keeps my diet in order lol

I pretty much order steak or veal when I eat out but it is not that often that I go out to eat.

I usually pick places where I can order a steak or chicken and I usually double up on the veggies....and cancel the bake potato. However, when you eat out, just always know.....they don't care about your health....they're in the business of serving food that tastes good.

I usually pick places where I can order a steak or chicken and I usually double up on the veggies....and cancel the bake potato. However, when you eat out, just always know.....they don't care about your health....they're in the business of serving food that tastes good.

So true.

I have also heard that a restaurant's portions are twice the recommended (although I think some serve more than that) and a good tip to eating out is to ask for half of your meal in a to-go box, right off the bat. That is, of course, if you're trying to watch your caloric intake.

Last edited:
I like to eat at a good all you can sushi joint remember I said good so that is rare . The other place is one of those brazillian places where they walk around with all those different meats . I always get my moneys worth at either.. So lots of seafood or lots of red meat. Both good .
Thanks, t

something awesome, fattening, juicy good that i can't eat at home on my diet. mexican, rolls, burgers, wings, sushi you name it :) ahaha what can i say i love to eat :D

I'm curious...

Wherever I go I try to eat healthy..I watch my proteins carbs and veggies close while dining out. I avoid almost all fast foods.

I always figure if I'm going to eat out, might as well go all out. When I eat out at a restaurant, once every couple weeks, I normally just order whatever I want and give my body a rest and something completely different than what I normally eat. I feel it actually helps every once in awhile to just eat something completely.

I dont eat out. Everytime I do I get the shits...... :banghead:

I carry my meals in a six pack fitness cooler and keep extra shakers on hand

wow

what a terrible way to live
that must suck BALLS!!!!!!
its almost like you have digestive issues.
i would get checked out

:cool:

usually when i go out...

i get the biggest steak they have
and whatever brownie dessert they have..

and when i order i tell them to bring the dessert
out first, it always gets a weird reaction...(love it)

usually when i go out...

i get the biggest steak they have
and whatever brownie dessert they have..

and when i order i tell them to bring the dessert
out first, it always gets a weird reaction...(love it)

Might as well and get the loaded b.p. and the spinach artichoke dip appetizer to go with and oh yea nice a cold beer or some red wine to wash it all down with.

I like to eat at a good all you can sushi joint remember I said good so that is rare . The other place is one of those brazillian places where they walk around with all those different meats . I always get my moneys worth at either.. So lots of seafood or lots of red meat. Both good .
Thanks, t

We have a Braza steakhouse where I'm at. If you never eaten at one of these places it a must. Just make sure you have a few hours afterwards to take a nap lol.

I just go to a local pub and eat a 500 gram big ass steak!! Restaurant tend to give you small damn portions like 220 grams fuck all! I never eat desserts, just never been a fan of desserts or cakes...

I love food, too! 'Tis my problem. :/

Fast food, I usually never eat salads, but I will eat Chick-Fil-A's with their Berry Balsamic Vinagrette. Jrod calls is ball-sac vinegar. :p

When it comes to like a sit-down restaurant, I'll just eat whatever looks good at the moment. We tend to hit up Beef O's a good bit though. :)

Chipolte's rice bowls, wahoo's cajun fish and chinese places with grilled chicken rice veggies with no sauce and sushi non fried with no secret sauces. I eat out at least three times a week just because i get sick of cleaning out all of my containers.

I normally stick to chicken and fish without any heavy sauces that could have some hidden calories. Most places I eat have some sort of low glycemic carb substitution for rice, pasta, etc. Panera is pretty safe for salads if you dont have them toss the dressing with the salad. The majority of the sit down restaurants in Tampa (where I live) that I frequent are farm to table so everything is organic and the servers can talk intelligently about the food they prepare. For me that's huge.

That being said I'm in NOLA for the week and have already gained back 5 of the 15 pounds I just cut for a fight. All of the beignets, etouffee and po boys are wrecking me!!! :naughty:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws