over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you use Anadrol correctly?

Fitness 500

Banned
I have used Anadrol 3 times and each time I wasn't happy with the final results. My first cycle ever was Korean Anadrol 50mg/day for 8 weeks and yes I blew up but I also lost all of my gains. The other 2 times were for the first 6 weeks and I do gain a lot of weight but it all comes off when I stop taking it. Now I know Anadrol makes you hold a lot of water and it seems from my experience that's all it does. I don't see any muscle growth. Just an increase in size and strength from retaining water. This makes me feel that Anadrol doesn't really promote the anabolism of protein like Dianabol or Tbol, but that may be because I've never used it correctly.

Perhaps I'm just expecting too much.

Anyone with a lot of experience explain your past use and experiences with Anadrol, training routine, and diet.

Just my .2 cents - I have a few buddies that are at the national level who use anadrol the last 6-10 weeks @25-50mg.

From the grusome dieting and to spare any muscle loss, they see to favor it in this fashion.

Have you ever tried HG anadrol?

Chip

I prefer 100mg/day and can guarantee it adds an appreciable amount of mass over time. Hepatoxicity is way overstated so I use it 8-12 weeks or more. You should not equate dropping water to losing mass upon cessation.

Just my .2 cents - I have a few buddies that are at the national level who use anadrol the last 6-10 weeks @25-50mg.

From the grusome dieting and to spare any muscle loss, they see to favor it in this fashion.

Chip

I like to use it precontest also.

I always prefered a good dbol. I tried drol a few times with headaches, nosebleeds, extreme water weight,etc....and that was at 50mgs a day.

I never thought about using Anadrol toward the end but it's an idea.

The first time I used Han Seo straight from Korea. Other times were Balkan.

How long do you/would you feel comfortable running a 100mg dose?

Last time I ran it @ 100 mg day starting @ 12 wks out, was going to cut it out @ 4 weeks but kept it in and took it out Wed before show day. I had my blood work done 3 weeks post show and my ALT was 65 I believe, and my AST was 100. This was also on top of taking anti-e's, clen,t3, winny, proviron, and halo anywhere from 6-12 weeks also.

Now I'm not advocating this, just sharing what I took and what it did to me as far as blood-work wise.

I loved it for dieting, crushes the appetite, and keeps you pumped 24/7.

i love anadrol!

one thing with this in particular. the whole 4-6 week thing is pure bro science, in other words total and complete garbage!

read the medical literature!

drol is used for much longer periods.

the only thing you are doing in 4-6 weeks is changing how you hold water! you are not getting the rbc benniffit the only thing you are getting is creatine and water load.

i have run 300mg/ed for 3 months no prob. though am not suggesting anyone else do it. i will say that it is better to run something like 200mg and 100mg of wini. but only because it makes you look better.

drol is a cosmetic drug! don't expect to keep the gains off of it, you are taking it to look a certin way when you are taking it, just like most aas.

if you keep your diet clean and tight, do cardio or basically run it as a pre contest drug you are not gona blow up and ad tons of weight, you will have a great full look, its an awesome diet drug for this reason. also the combo of wini/anadrol gives a hard grainy dense look if you are lean enough.

take stuff to help your liver, know your drugs and you should be fine.

good luck

Last time I ran it @ 100 mg day starting @ 12 wks out, was going to cut it out @ 4 weeks but kept it in and took it out Wed before show day. I had my blood work done 3 weeks post show and my ALT was 65 I believe, and my AST was 100. This was also on top of taking anti-e's, clen,t3, winny, proviron, and halo anywhere from 6-12 weeks also.

Now I'm not advocating this, just sharing what I took and what it did to me as far as blood-work wise.

:yeahthat:

Anadrol pre-contest on low carbs will keep you full and hard at the same time... that's the only way I'd use it... massive bloat doesn't come from Adrol alone, it's a result of the combo Adrol/high carbs/high kcals/high salt.

I've used prescription Usa pharm anadrol. I think it was called Alaven. Got it from a older buddy who some how talked his doctor into giving it to him as part of an HRT protocol. Anyway, I didn't see much from it. Makes me bloated, a little strength and then I lose it all too. Ive also used some Turkish anapolans. Maybe I don't respond well to drol but it just kills my appetite and the negatives out weigh the positives. I like anavar or tbol much better. Even dbol but I don't like the water.

I do about the same thing, but 50mg is all I need. Any more, and I get sick.

i love anadrol!

one thing with this in particular. the whole 4-6 week thing is pure bro science, in other words total and complete garbage!

read the medical literature!

drol is used for much longer periods.

the only thing you are doing in 4-6 weeks is changing how you hold water! you are not getting the rbc benniffit the only thing you are getting is creatine and water load.

i have run 300mg/ed for 3 months no prob. though am not suggesting anyone else do it. i will say that it is better to run something like 200mg and 100mg of wini. but only because it makes you look better.

drol is a cosmetic drug! don't expect to keep the gains off of it, you are taking it to look a certin way when you are taking it, just like most aas.

if you keep your diet clean and tight, do cardio or basically run it as a pre contest drug you are not gona blow up and ad tons of weight, you will have a great full look, its an awesome diet drug for this reason. also the combo of wini/anadrol gives a hard grainy dense look if you are lean enough.

take stuff to help your liver, know your drugs and you should be fine.

good luck

I was surprised to see that this is prescribed for women and children as well as men. It is used to treat some types of anemia and is run for 3 to 6 months.

I lovee some abombs
Knight9. I believe I ran it for like 7 months. 100mg day. Got blood work after. Didnt get a call from my doc. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 months wow!

I was surprised to see that this is prescribed for women and children as well as men. It is used to treat some types of anemia and is run for 3 to 6 months.

that's why I keep telling people to read the medical literature and not the bro science! there are studies of 7 year old girls using more then these guys are using for many months to over a year with little to no side effects.

medical dose is like 3-5mg/kg.

100kg is not big and there you would be running 300-500mg/ed. very few run anywhere near that.

credit dan duchain for the mystique surrounding this drug. back when I wa sin school a big juice head friend of mine was reading his book talkin about how drol would make you gain 20-30lbs in a month then your liver would fall out! lol

placebo effect is a mother fucker and in this case I think largely responsible for all these people claiming 50mg is way too much for them or that they get sever sides at that dosing.

again please read more medical info, in many studies you will see a real drug is only a small % more effective then the placebo. a real drug and a sugar pill are eaqual? why freakin bother?

Last edited:
I myself love a-drol, but do prefer d-bol and more recently T-bol. I never go over 100mg's daily with a-drol due to severe headaches for me, but everyone is different. I would run a good liver protectant with the use of highly androgenic orals. I used to get anadrol prescribed back in 1982 from the sports dr of the college team I played for. Syntex was the best a-drol I have ever had and yes many do use it pre-contest, but in smaller doses and stop at least 2-3 weeks out, a-drol does hold a lot of water and diet has to be real strict to keep the bloat down. I also run it 12 weeks with no problems. just my experience with it. peace.

Lots of fake Anadrol on the net, most guys are using a combination of Methandrostenolone and Methyltestosterone, with a SPRINKLE of Oxymetholone if you're very lucky...

REAL DROL blows Dianabol out of the water in every aspect and does so with LESS water retention. Human grade Anadrol starts working magic at just 50mg, and I would even go as far as saying that you experience a proportionate increase in gains with an increase in dosage; from 50 to 100 and from 10-150. After 200mg, ratio of gains:sides changes.

Lots of fake Anadrol on the net, most guys are using a combination of Methandrostenolone and Methyltestosterone, with a SPRINKLE of Oxymetholone if you're very lucky...

REAL DROL blows Dianabol out of the water in every aspect and does so with LESS water retention. Human grade Anadrol starts working magic at just 50mg, and I would even go as far as saying that you experience a proportionate increase in gains with an increase in dosage; from 50 to 100 and from 10-150. After 200mg, ratio of gains:sides changes.

there is a study to confirm basically what you are saying. increases from 50mg up to 150mg yield increases in strength of 70% or so with diminishing returns going higher. in practice I have found 150-200 to be best then adding other compounds to enhance the effects. this works much better then another 100mg of drol.

Even though it makes you retain a ton of water, it still will increase strength drastically. The heavier the load, the more muscle recruited to perform the movement.. the more muscle recruited, the more fibers activated, the more fibers activated, more muscle built. So, that being said, as with any water retraining aas, you still moved that heavier weight than you would've without it. Therefore, building more muscle. Even if you deflate, you're still going to be a step or two ahead brother.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131