over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

controlling face bloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdura222

Newbies
if there is one side im sensitive with, its facial bloat. anythingn over trt levels and i moon face it up.

is this purely an estrogen thing? and i need to up my AI dose?

i stick with
tren, test, mast

as my main compounds.

or is there something else from one of these compounds that causes it?

i want to make sure i have it dialed in this time, as its the only side that hit me my first three cycles

Last edited:
if there is one side im sensitive with, its facial bloat. anythingn over trt levels and i moon face it up.

i stick with
tren, test, mast, dhb

as my main compounds.

What's your diet look like 80 percent of water retention is caused by diet . too many simple carbs and sodium imbalance .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Could be that or estrogen related. Or a combination of both. Are you using an ai?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What's your diet look like 80 percent of water retention is caused by diet . too many simple carbs and sodium imbalance .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

This is what causes bloat for me. If I eat clean and watch my sodium intake my face stays lean looking.

Consider adding "DIM" monitor sodium intake and stay super hydrated

i stick with
tren, test, mast

as my main compounds.

i want to make sure i have it dialed in this time, as its the only side that hit me my first three cycles

The only thing that ever worked for me was switching to testosterone propionate. I have never looked back.

I can be single digit body fat, hydrate well, normal carb intake and low E2, i will get moon face even on HRT doses of enanthate.

I can take a gram of test prop, take no AI, and eat high carbs with no face bloat. I love it, and in terms of energy and well-being, i can actually "feel it".

You hear a lot of guys say, "man, i'm disappointed after taking testosterone, i thought i would feel amazing". I get that feeling on test prop. I run it year round.

Enanthate is the only test that gives me face bloat

Water retention from Aromatization is different from the face bloat OP is asking about.
Moon-face, Buffalo neck and the roundness associate with initial use of AAS is a factor of elevated cortical hormones, aldosterone and an imbalance of glucocorticominerals.
While estrogen elevation may cause you checks to puff up, this is different.
When initially using AAS, before HPTA shutdown, the body will interpret exogenious administered hormones as a foreign material, a stressor... in response it will elevate its own production ofspecific hormones to counter that. Until the body adapts or shuts down the "new user" will experience a mild case of cushing syndrome.... This varies with individuals.
So Dianabol has a notorious reputation of doing this, thats because of feedback from first time users. For someone like me, I get shredded on Dianabol and thats because after years of doing what I have, my body does not counter it.

Water retention from Aromatization is different from the face bloat OP is asking about.
Moon-face, Buffalo neck and the roundness associate with initial use of AAS is a factor of elevated cortical hormones, aldosterone and an imbalance of glucocorticominerals.
While estrogen elevation may cause you checks to puff up, this is different.
When initially using AAS, before HPTA shutdown, the body will interpret exogenious administered hormones as a foreign material, a stressor... in response it will elevate its own production ofspecific hormones to counter that. Until the body adapts or shuts down the "new user" will experience a mild case of cushing syndrome.... This varies with individuals.
So Dianabol has a notorious reputation of doing this, thats because of feedback from first time users. For someone like me, I get shredded on Dianabol and thats because after years of doing what I have, my body does not counter it.

I have noticed and agree with this. For years, I would blame it on estrogen as that is what most would proclaim but it would happen with Tren, etc.

What would be the best way to combat this? Ride it out or increase dose more slowly? Your body eventually gets used to it even if you go off that substance and the effect is gone next time you use it or just less pronounced?

I have noticed and agree with this. For years, I would blame it on estrogen as that is what most would proclaim but it would happen with Tren, etc.

What would be the best way to combat this? Ride it out or increase dose more slowly? Your body eventually gets used to it even if you go off that substance and the effect is gone next time you use it or just less pronounced?

I would think that starting at low doses and slowly ramping up would help mitigate or even prevent these symptoms.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner