over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Possible fake Test Cyp 250?

Kennedydp5

Newbies
I want to start my first Test Cycle and a friend set me up with his "local source". He brought out 2 10ml vials of test cyp 250 with what look like homemade labels that say "Rock Solid Labs". There is no other label exp date etc. He swears by it but being my first dip into this I am unsure. What do you think. Any help or constructive critism is greatly appreciated. Included a pic of both vials.

Attachments

• test c.jpg
    test c.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 1,415
  • test c2.jpg
    test c2.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 1,515
I know I surely wouldn't inject something not knowing 100% it's legit. I wouldn't risk it man, but that's just me.

:spam::delete:

Troll. Posted same thing on other forum few hours ago.

:spam::delete:

Troll. Posted same thing on other forum few hours ago.

That is a pretty low rent troll post. Now I feel challenged to create a new persona and start a good one.

Look out for the 100% false username of NotaGeniusAddonis. (yeah, right)

Here would be my unbelievable post.

Today all the hot girls in the gym did not beg to give me an oral-genital massage. How should I deal with this first in my lifetime rejection? Do you think they were too intimidated by my exceptional beauty? I did get a new haircut over the weekend. Please help.

Dont know where you get troll from. I did post it on another forum earlier but no one on there answered my question so I posted it on here hoping someone would. I fail to see how that makes me a troll. Thanks Jealous1senv. I trust my friend but dont know the other guy. He said he takes it as well. Just wanted to know if anyone else ever had anything with a label that didnt look professional.

Guess it depends on how much you trust your friends word..if you trust him in that sense then give it a shot, it could be the bomb..

He swears by it, says he takes it himself. I guess its the whole label thing that throws a red flag up to me. Everything I have been researching for the most part has a real label on it. I think I may pass on it until I either see them take it themselves or find out where it came from.

Label doesn't mean anything..if I put piss in vial with a nice label and a shiny box would that make it gtg??..See what i am say'n? Lol

Label doesn't mean anything..if I put piss in vial with a nice label and a shiny box would that make it gtg??..See what i am say'n? Lol

Of course it would.. the label is all the matters. Who cares if its piss if the label is shiny?

Yeah, I see what you did there. I know you could just as easily sell piss with a nice presentation. I guess it would all come back to whether I trust that my friend wouldn't screw me over. Thanks everyone for your help

Yeah, I see what you did there. I know you could just as easily sell piss with a nice presentation. I guess it would all come back to whether I trust that my friend wouldn't screw me over. Thanks everyone for your help

Yeah man it comes down to trusting your source. Id you trust your friend, and hes used personally, im sure youre fine.

like the others said it all depends on how much you trust the guys your dealing with. This day and age its not uncommon for gym rats to buy a good amount of grams of raws and make their own stuff at home and sell some on the side for a huge mark up and profit.

Yeah, all you have is your trust in your friend. Really any UG stuff you buy is a risk, but a well known lab IMO is going to be a lesser risk since there are lots of people that have used it.

Its probably something that a local homebrewer made from Chinese powder and it could be really good or it could be really bad!

Thanks everyone for the help. Im going to give it a shot. I guess I will know in a few weeks rather I was ripped off by a friend or not.

Thanks everyone for the help. Im going to give it a shot. I guess I will know in a few weeks rather I was ripped off by a friend or not.

Ha if your diet and training are shit..you may dismiss it as fake..There are some great sponsors on this board btw..

Ha if your diet and training are shit..you may dismiss it as fake..There are some great sponsors on this board btw..

I have not started the test yet so I haven't dismissed it as fake.
I don't think my diet and training are shit as I have been good at following my plan. For the last few months I have been going at it hard, even when I don't feel like it and even when my schedule tries to get in the way.

Weights 5 days a week working multiple muscle groups and finishing up with core.

High Intensity Cardio usually 3 days a week not including every Saturday when I play in football tournys pretty much all day.

My diet is consists of mostly proteins, whole grains,and greens. No sodas, tea etc.

I was actually looking at some of the sponsors earlier today and requested a product list. I have been reading so much lately on the internet that everything has me skeptical. Kinda like when you go to webmd and it scares you into thinking the worst.

I have not started the test yet so I haven't dismissed it as fake.
I don't think my diet and training are shit as I have been good at following my plan. For the last few months I have been going at it hard, even when I don't feel like it and even when my schedule tries to get in the way.

Weights 5 days a week working multiple muscle groups and finishing up with core.

High Intensity Cardio usually 3 days a week not including every Saturday when I play in football tournys pretty much all day.

My diet is consists of mostly proteins, whole grains,and greens. No sodas, tea etc.

I was actually looking at some of the sponsors earlier today and requested a product list. I have been reading so much lately on the internet that everything has me skeptical. Kinda like when you go to webmd and it scares you into thinking the worst.

What do you mean by skeptical..?

but prices are so good here.
why not get some from a trusted lab?

Being that I am new to all this I have been doing a lot of reading and all the posts about bunk gear and other issues have had me super weary is all I meant. Im still learning about trusted labs now.

send them to me ill test them for you......whats the worst that can happend? that is not test and is just oil and you get no results from it.....i would just pin it for a couple of day and see what happend if its real your feel it in about 3 weeks

the labes dont mean anything....whats inside is what counts

send them to me ill test them for you......whats the worst that can happend? that is not test and is just oil and you get no results from it.....i would just pin it for a couple of day and see what happend if its real your feel it in about 3 weeks

the labes dont mean anything....whats inside is what counts

This is what I am starting to learn. Thanks for the help.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131