over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First cycle test only?

Kennedydp5

Newbies
Wanting to run my first cycle. Thinking Test cyp 250mg x2 a week for 12 weeks then Nolvadex starting week 15 at 40,40,20,20. Does this sound okay for a first cycle? Any reccomendations for a second cycle? Thanks

Height 5' 9"
Weight 170 lbs
BF about 18%

what are your goals ??

what is the logic behind starting the nolvadex so far after the test?

you need to figure out a better PCT protocal.

but all in all 500 mg a week is higher than Id suggest for a first cycle , but I'm a bit conservative I guess.
at a dose of 200mg a week of quality test has my total test levels WAY above the natural levels my body can produce so for your first cycle I'd start at 200 and see what happens , then bump I up next go round.

18% BF is reasonably high especially considering your weight , Id suggest a pretty tight diet and plenty cardio his first cycle counting on the test to basically be their as insurance against losing muscle. Drop a good bit of fat then run another cycle with clean diet an a little more food to add sone muscle

Thanks for the response. I was going off of some advice I got from someone else on the Nolva which is why I wanted to post on here for more advice. He said to start it 3 weeks after completion of the cycle. What do you reccomend? I am trying to gather as much info as I can before diving in.

The body fat was done the old fashion way with tape so I doubt its 100% accurate. I am athletic and active and dont look like I have an access amount of body fat. I do however lose and gain weight very easily.

To answer the goal part:
I was doing cardio 4-5 days a week and eating very clean about 6 mos ago. I dropped serious body fat but also lost a lot of muscle. I upped my calories while still eating pretty clean hit weights harder and bumped down on cardio to 2-3 days and gained about 12 lbs back quickly but not defined as I would like. My goals are to cut out body fat without losing too much muscle or a bunch of weight. It seems to always be one or the other. I guess I am looking for the best of both worlds....

Last edited:
I'd lower the bf and get above 200 before you ride. Same height as you; just feel you can make ton more gains natty.

Time of PCT is determined by what ester test. If its cyp or Enanthate Than 14 days after last injection start your PCT. Your stats suggest that your probably not ready to do a cycle but if your going to do it at least do it right. Also i would run aromasin @ 12.5 mg ED to control estrogen. might even be able to get away with 6.25 ED. Only blood test will tell.

I went out and bought an accufitness caliper today and it shows that I am 14% body fat. I doubt either one is 100% but thats probably closer to where I am. I am more solid (for a smaller guy) than anything else which would explain the measuring tape and the old fashion way giving me a higher # I guess.

I will definitely be getting the aromasin this weekend. You are the 3rd person to reccomend it so Im going with it. Thanks for the input

When I did PCT I started 2week after last pin, if on long esters. 3 weeks seams a bit long for test.

2 weeks after start the PCT. 500mgs of test alone seems to be a pretty norm and average recommended first cycle, however knowing all i know now in terms of AAS 350-400mgs would still be more than ample enough. I actually use much lower doses than i did in the begining and get what i feel are better more concrete gains, so i do for the most part agree with gunnys conservative approach.

I would lower my body fat first then do test at 500 mgs. I wouldn't do any other aas with this for a first cycle.Then 3 weeks post cycle start Clomid nolva.

I think a few years of hard training would go a long way for you. With your weight and BF %, it doesn't sound like your training and diet are close to being good enough at the moment.

Personally i like longer cycles... Why not do a 4 month cycle and give your body a chance to adjust to the new weight before you cone off? I second aromas in at 12.5 mg daily and starting the pct 2 weeks after last injection

Glad you research and decided to start with a test only cycle. Cycle looks pretty solid. Make sure to throw some kind of AI in there. 12.5 mg of aromasin every day should work.

Personally i like longer cycles... Why not do a 4 month cycle and give your body a chance to adjust to the new weight before you cone off? I second aromas in at 12.5 mg daily and starting the pct 2 weeks after last injection

im a fan of that type mindset as well. I used to have a good freind who had awesome, i mean just awesome genetics and once i introduced him to gear he would look amazing while on cycle, then the second he was done with the cycle and into pct he would immediatly start upping his cardio and changing his diet since he was obsessed wtih the glamour of abs, i would literally just watch the gains he made just disappear. I would tell him over and over again that his body needs to adjust to the new weight/muscle and set up a new set point of what it deems "Normal" and his insanity over abs and beach looks really never let him reach the long term intended goals that he set out to do with the gear. Thats another reason for my semi blast and cruise cycling i hit it hard for say a standard cycle length then stop my aas cept for say test and sometimes something mild like var or masteron all at low doses post cycle and that has helped my body think that this is how it should be.

Ya should get some excellent gains from that if you do everything right training diet PCT I would use clomid and HCG for pct but that is me and 300-400mg a week would be more than enough. I know a guy that ran Denkall t400 which is test at 350mg he did 1 cc a week and put almost 30lbs of lbm on for his first cycle.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity