over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pay back!

chgolatin2

Registered
Well, after a long history of red flags, systematic abusive attitude, psychotic family and parents getting involved in my relationship, to the point of the parents coming to my private residence and calling the police and say that I kidnapped their daughter, which happens to be an adult and having her family to include her sister act psychotic and gypsy low life that they are, well I told my girl that this was the end. Had enough of the BS and clearly she created problems w her family by always going to her family and pointing fingers at me and acting like an innocent victim when she was the one who clearly was always at fault, lied to me during the relationship, constantly was bipolar, psychotic, immature, not independent because she lived w mommy and daddy and mommy and daddy spoiled her to the point of doing a disservice to her, brain washing her and mind controlling her meanwhile trying to dictate what and how I should do or run the relationship as a man.

I was constantly accused of doing the wrong things and it was always my fault, I help her sister and husband with a construction project, free of charge and out of the kindness of my heart but I was blamed because something went wrong even though I informed the husband that there was a possibility of not getting the results that he wanted to. I was accused of "almost" killing them because the ceiling wasn't properly supported, at one time, her sisters husband wanted to go out and have a few drinks, the fucker got wasted and got Into his car and got popped for a DUI, but yeah it was my fault! Also, at one time I was using my her car when a guy who was drunk ran a red light and totaled her car in an accident which I wasn't at fault, but again I was blame for that accident by her parents trying to make feel guilty about a freaking accident! Now that I decided that enough was enough the bitch doesn't want to return my engagement ring which cost me over 10k, not including my expense of the wedding which totals over 13k which was all paid by me. Because her parents are broke asses and don't have a pot to piss in. They lost their house and now they are living in a small one bedroom apt were the daughter and mother sleep in the same room meanwhile the dad sleeps in the living room on a foldable bed.

WTF, how could I have been so blinded by love and emotions??? These people are Assyrian gypsies from the Middle East who will stop at anything to take, destroy, kill, and take what doesn't belong to them. Who knows maybe her family was trying to set me up to make me lose at the end by me having to marry her daughter, then try to take me to the cleaners by a divorce. How the fuck was I so blind? Fucking heart! I hate myself for seeing this coming but hoping that maybe I was wrong and I was second guessing myself. Now I invested money out of my own pocket to engagement ring, wedding bands, banquet deposits, flower, limo, decorating services, and all this BS wedding crap that I invested so now I have to eat the fact that this pos wants to again keep my ring, and not be responsible enough to do what's right. Now I may have to be force to contact and attorney for legal advice. Because I have too much to lose with a professional career, private properties, investment, I mean this girl wasn't bringing anything to the table she even went to the great extent to threaten me with filing a bogus fake report to get me in trouble and try to make me lose my job. I mean who does that BS? Why would her parents create these types of problems for me when all I was doing was the fight things as a man.

They act like her daughter is an angel, innocent victim and the reality of the fact is that she isn't any of the above but a loser to trying to con me out of hard earned money and take me for granted. I want revenge on these pos people but then again that's anger speaking because I am burning deep inside w a bitter pill that I don't want to swallow. So what now?

Sorry man, but you are soft and they are playing you. Why would you be wanting to put a ring on that?

Now man up, delete your post before people see it and go get even.

Sorry man, but you are soft and they are playing you. Why would you be wanting to put a ring on that?

Now man up, delete your post before people see it and go get even.

chgolatin2, do NOT listen to this advice ^^^

I'm glad that you opened your eyes, finally, to see that this was a dead end relationship that would only end in tragedy. Thankfully it didn't get to that point. The things you described about their family issues, that could be part of that culture, who knows. You thought that she was going to change into the person that you wanted her to be, and you finally realized that isn't going to happen. Find out what you can do about the ring, and if there isn't anything you can do, cut ties and go find a girl who's worth it!

The only thing that myself and the board asks is this: PLEASE do not start another thread asking if you should take her back or any advice with her.

Just cut your ties with her and the family and live your life stress free and find a girl who's worth the time

Vengeance is no way to live. Forget your ring, forget your losses, and leave ALL that behind, shake the dust from your feet and never look back.

That hate and anger will burn you up eventually. Don't you find it exhausting? Just take a deep breath, put it all down. They will get theirs in time. Life will do to them everything that needs to be done. It's not your job to teach them a lesson or get back at them. It's an empty endeavor.

It's as true today as it was 3000 years ago.

"Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God; for it is written, 'Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.'"

this is why marriage is the most fucked up thing to ever have been idealized.
LOL, It does seem that way. Realize though, that it's not marriage that is fucked up brother; it's people that are. However, given society today, many people find that marriage is a futile enterprise for them. Not that that's a black mark on the sanctity of marriage, but rather a choice on the part of the person and their inability to control themselves in any civilized fashion.

this is why marriage is the most fucked up thing to ever have been idealized.

Don`t take woman advice from a guy that has never been laid. You ever make out with a chick? But you wanna judge marriage? Try spending an evening with a woman AND make her wanna see you again before talking about a lifetime with somebody.

latin, you can take her to court for that ring. I`ve seen guys with that case many times. It amounts to a legal contract, taking a ring in agreement to marriage. Move on bro, somebody will appreciate your kindness and giving. I know it`s real soon, but if your holding onto hate, pain, stupid ideas of vengeance, others will see/feel that in your heart and turn away. I believe that`s why idiots that hold those feelings are so miserable and bitter towards women. Women sense that, turn away, isolating these tools more and making them more bitter towards women.... but in reality it is themselves causing the problem.

Keep your head up bro, don`t forget who you are.

Thanks for all the guidance, sometimes we allow anger, hate and emotions to get the better of us. It's normal human behavior to some degree. But despite all of the above, it's not an easy endeavor to endure. I will be speaking to an attorney, changing all of my contact info because I keep getting calls from the mother and other strange calls. This is one sick family, in fact, quite psychotic too. It was a toxic environment to begin with and it's amazing that any family member would endure mental cruelty, abuse, emotional and at times physical abuse. Well, I guess gypsies are known to rob, steal and destroy.. Well, lesson learned!!! Painful and costly one too...

Thanks for all the guidance, sometimes we allow anger, hate and emotions to get the better of us. It's normal human behavior to some degree. But despite all of the above, it's not an easy endeavor to endure. I will be speaking to an attorney, changing all of my contact info because I keep getting calls from the mother and other strange calls. This is one sick family, in fact, quite psychotic too. It was a toxic environment to begin with and it's amazing that any family member would endure mental cruelty, abuse, emotional and at times physical abuse. Well, I guess gypsies are known to rob, steal and destroy.. Well, lesson learned!!! Painful and costly one too...

Yeah man, just do your best to move on and distance yourself from the entire family. OTH said it good, they'll get theirs. It seems they kinda have already with losing the house and all. It'll all work out in the end brother

OTH got it down...
Vengeance is no way to live.

That hate and anger will burn you up eventually. Don't you find it exhausting? ... It's an empty endeavor.

Trust me...it does Chgo. Love is a crazy thing that will make you weather storms that you shouldn't have to or wouldn't have otherwise. Understanding and coming into forgiveness cab lend itself to a healthier life. I haven't lived as long as many of you, but from everything I've seen others suffer through and what I am going through, but there are always patterns. You're a good dude and deserve to treat yourself well.

Last edited:
Consider it a learning experience, it could have been so much worse than it was.

If I were you I'd get a no contact order ASAP before she steps it up. Women( and men) like that usually don't leave willingly..

Sounds to me like you got off cheap. How much money would this woman and her family cost you in just the next few years before she took you to the cleaners? Sounds like it would have been a lot more than the cost of that ring and whatever deposits you've already made.

This will sting for a short while then that overwhelming wave of relief will hit you and you'll thank the Lord that you ended it when you did.

If one of the people in the marriage wants out, the guy always gets fucked over and loses his assets.

Real sweet deal right there bro

You have absolutely no clue how relationships work much less marriage. Which mean you have even less of an idea about the legal aspect of it all. The man doesn't always get screwed, but good try. I felt sorry for you for a while with your other thread, but you clearly have taken nothing that anyone said to heart. You need to go to a therapist to figure out your issues before you even think about giving out advice

You have absolutely no clue how relationships work much less marriage. Which mean you have even less of an idea about the legal aspect of it all. The man doesn't always get screwed, but good try. I felt sorry for you for a while with your other thread, but you clearly have taken nothing that anyone said to heart. You need to go to a therapist to figure out your issues before you even think about giving out advice

no he doesn't know, I read thru his thread and he needs help! I got a divorce and came out way ahead, the best advice to the OP is move on brotha

Only you can decide what is best for you, but in my opinion, I say cut your losses and move on. The longer you battle over money (which you can get back) you lose time (which you can't get back). Peace of mind is much more valuable than material items in my book and worrying about getting the material things back that you lost just ties you to them even further and still lets them control you and prevents you from moving on.

Stating my opinion isnt giving advice
Nowhere in my post did I tell the OP to not get married
I simply stated my viewpoint in it

Stating your opinion actually is giving advice. Perhaps not in the traditional sense, but it is still giving advice. We have all stated our opinions to you in your thread and you obviously want to hear one thing only: run test and tren and your problems will be solved.
You shouldn't state your opinion on anything you have not the slightest clue about

Thanks to everyone for their advice.. However, all the problems that we create is because of our own decisions and poor choices that we make in life. We all have an "intuition" however, we don't choose to listen to it, but we choose to ignore it. Therefor causing us problems that we don't want but could anticipate. Learning lessons? Maybe.. All that I know is that pain isn't easy to deal with. We all suffer from time to time, but at times we suffer because our own decisions... We all need love in our lives, but unconditional truthful love is hard to find damn near impossible these days. Many want a good women, good men, but many don't know how to truly appreciate a gift. Beauty, is only temporary but a great heart, companionship, real love, a partner is forever. We are humans who are born not to live life alone but to share it with others...

I've recently learned that you really can't trust anyone

It doesn't matter who it is the more people allowed into someone's life the more bullsht one has to deal with

Woman or man
There is only one purpose for women and that is to have sex. I wouldn't trust a woman any more than that because they are all god digging whores now a days. People claim oh you're looking in the wrong places.

You actually aren't because they are all the same bullshit no matter where you find em.

Lower your standards?

No because at a certain point you know what you have is 1000x better than girl has and you shouldn't be bother acknowledging that whores existance

Your shitty-ass attitude towards women is a huge reason why you can't get laid. Have fun being a bitter, whiny, little virgin til you finally break down and pay for ass. :rolleyes:

And you aren't paying for it by buying drinks dates etc while in a relationship?

I've never had to spend much money on a woman. I'm married now and still don't. Dinner and a movie here and there, but nothing ridiculous. She's actually bought me more expensive items than I've ever bought her. If you learn to treat women right, they'll go to the ends of the Earth to keep you happy. Learn how to be a man and maybe you'll see. ;)

Why should I pay for dinner for a woman at all? What will she give me besides sex that could be of any value? There is nothing a woman can contribute.

If you're on facebook look up fan bilzerman the more money someone has the more women follow

It's all about how big your wallet is

My God are you a dipshit!!! I've never made piles of money and never had that much trouble getting laid. Your problem isn't money, lack of muscle or even your nationality - it's your fucking attitude. You covet everyone and everything you don't have. Your line of thinking is that if I only had "______" then I could have all the pussy I want... That's not the way it works most of the time. Any woman worth having will have you and love you for you and not for what you have. And even if you're just looking for a piece of ass, there are a good number of women looking for the same thing. Change your attitude towards women and 'sell' your attributes and you'll get laid. Damn, dude... you really do need a shrink!!! Why the fuck do you blame everyone and everything besides your attitude??? :banghead: I bet in real life that you're not that bad of a guy, but man do you have some issues that you really need to address with a licensed professional!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws