over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Online Dating

AllLoadedUp

Registered
Any of you guys have any luck doing online dating? I have zero. What was your secret? I was doing POF. Its free. I refuse to pay for that crap when I have no luck on it to begin with. Oh yeh I'm 40. 6' 275lbs. As far as what I look like people constantly come up to me and say I either look like Stone Cold or Goldberg. Too bad I don't have their fame and money. I wouldn't be on here asking this stuff.:D

Last edited:
Depends on the site. I found out though that most of these sites that women that do want to meet you or not the ones you find attractive and would not date anyways. Stay clear of those foreign sites, that have a lot of scammers on those. Just google the site and see if they have bad complaints.

Last edited:
I have zero exp with it but my buddy does it and he rotates the sites around every 3 months or so to bring in new "stock" he says
From his stories it is stupid easy
He is overweight and average looking doesn't make a ton of money and still slays it

I have had tons of success on POF and datehookup dot com, both free.

Last edited:
It is extremely easy. If you're actually looking for a relationship try eharmony.. I think the average age there is 34 vs 26 for Match. The quality of women is much higher on pay sites, and the reverse is true according to girls I know who've used it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Any of you guys have any luck doing online dating? I have zero. What was your secret? I was doing POF. Its free. I refuse to pay for that crap when I have no luck on it to begin with. Oh yeh I'm 40. 6' 275lbs. As far as what I look like people constantly come up to me and say I either look like Stone Cold or Goldberg. Too bad I don't have their fame and money. I wouldn't be on here asking this stuff.:D

that doesn't mean shit.... I don't know you man but online dating for good looking men is literally like heaven, you will find a match in a month for sure... as long as you are not a weirdo

that doesn't mean shit.... I don't know you man but online dating for good looking men is literally like heaven, you will find a match in a month for sure... as long as you are not a weirdo
I think you said the key words, "good looking". I just have to accept I'm ugly. Oh well.

It is extremely easy. If you're actually looking for a relationship try eharmony.. I think the average age there is 34 vs 26 for Match. The quality of women is much higher on pay sites, and the reverse is true according to girls I know who've used it.

My brother did Match and never met a soul. He said its pretty much just fattys like POF. He is 45 and has a six-pack and a muscular guy. Nowhere near the mass like me. But he has never used. I have been using for almost 10 years.

My brother did Match and never met a soul. He said its pretty much just fattys like POF. He is 45 and has a six-pack and a muscular guy. Nowhere near the mass like me. But he has never used. I have been using for almost 10 years.

I met my ex fiancé there. 50% of the girls on Match under 30 are 9 or 10 in my area at least. I'm 28 though so we're looking at different girls.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I love online dating. Mostly on ok cupid. Even though I'm married, I still average 1-2 dates per week. Yes, the wife knows. Everybody knows.

I've been successful enough at it that friends started asking for help and now I have a little side business creating and managing profiles

About me: I am honest. I am loyal. I am faithful. Own my own home. Been at the same company for 20 years. Have my sh-it together. That alone sets me apart from 99% of most other men on here. At least based on what you ladies say in your profiles. :) If you want to know about me ask. I'm an open book. I'm not rich, sorry. :) There are leaders. There are followers. Then there are those who make their own path and go their own damn way. That's me. That should give you some insight into what kind of man I am.

About you: Honest. Loyal. Faithful. Other than that I do not have a "type". I don't limit myself. If you want a bad boy then hang out at the local jail. If you want mystery then go read a book. If you want a challenge then go climb Mt. Everest. The right woman for me will not be intimidated either by my physical size nor this profile.

Must like dogs.

Must have a great sense of humor as do I. Even if my profile makes you think otherwise, LOL.

I do not like close-minded, ignorant people.

I am HIGHLY ALLERGIC to Drama.

The above is my profile. I think its short, simple, to the point. I don't think the profile really matters anyway. Bare in mind now I have changed it a million times. I have made it serious, funny, etc, etc. But the results are always the same. Nothing. You guys go ahead and critique it. It should be funny.:D

I love online dating. Mostly on ok cupid. Even though I'm married, I still average 1-2 dates per week. Yes, the wife knows. Everybody knows.

I've been successful enough at it that friends started asking for help and now I have a little side business creating and managing profiles
That's great man. But hell would freeze over before I would pay someone to write my profile for me. I think the profile is pointless. Its all one-dimensional and you can't get any idea whatsoever what someone is like by reading some words about them. From everything I have heard the guys who do the best are the ones with pics of themselves in towels, their cars, etc. Which is exactly the opposite of what the women say they don't want. But imagine that. A woman going for a man exactly opposite of what she says and thinks she wants. Like that is some kind of revelation.

I used fitness singles but have done the best off of POF and ok Cupid which are free.

That's great man. But hell would freeze over before I would pay someone to write my profile for me. I think the profile is pointless. Its all one-dimensional and you can't get any idea whatsoever what someone is like by reading some words about them. From everything I have heard the guys who do the best are the ones with pics of themselves in towels, their cars, etc. Which is exactly the opposite of what the women say they don't want. But imagine that. A woman going for a man exactly opposite of what she says and thinks she wants. Like that is some kind of revelation.

All you have is your profile. It's basically a sales pitch for yourself. Of course it matters.

Think about a car commercial...they don't just list 25 things about the car. They tell you how great your life will be WHEN you own the car.

They also customize the benefits and advantages to the prospect, not tell the prospect who they are.

So, instead of listing 4-wheel drive, great ground clearance, and powerful, it might sound more like:

"Your adventurous life demands a vehicle that has the power to keep up and take you anywhere the action is. Jeep is unstoppable."

Now it's ok to show the jeep tearing up a trail, because it's in context. Same with your pics. Pics of cars and towel pics will flop if they try to stand on their own, but if they are backing up traits that you've done a great job selling, you're in.

But, it probably doesn't matter. :)

TT

About me: I am honest. I am loyal. I am faithful. Own my own home. Been at the same company for 20 years. Have my sh-it together. That alone sets me apart from 99% of most other men on here. At least based on what you ladies say in your profiles. :) If you want to know about me ask. I'm an open book. I'm not rich, sorry. :) There are leaders. There are followers. Then there are those who make their own path and go their own damn way. That's me. That should give you some insight into what kind of man I am.

About you: Honest. Loyal. Faithful. Other than that I do not have a "type". I don't limit myself. If you want a bad boy then hang out at the local jail. If you want mystery then go read a book. If you want a challenge then go climb Mt. Everest. The right woman for me will not be intimidated either by my physical size nor this profile.

Must like dogs.

Must have a great sense of humor as do I. Even if my profile makes you think otherwise, LOL.

I do not like close-minded, ignorant people.

I am HIGHLY ALLERGIC to Drama.

The above is my profile. I think its short, simple, to the point. I don't think the profile really matters anyway. Bare in mind now I have changed it a million times. I have made it serious, funny, etc, etc. But the results are always the same. Nothing. You guys go ahead and critique it. It should be funny.:D

I mean no offense but this makes you sound boring & predictable. Also, don't talk about what you DON'T have, IMO.

All you have is your profile. It's basically a sales pitch for yourself. Of course it matters.

Think about a car commercial...they don't just list 25 things about the car. They tell you how great your life will be WHEN you own the car.

They also customize the benefits and advantages to the prospect, not tell the prospect who they are.

So, instead of listing 4-wheel drive, great ground clearance, and powerful, it might sound more like:

"Your adventurous life demands a vehicle that has the power to keep up and take you anywhere the action is. Jeep is unstoppable."

Now it's ok to show the jeep tearing up a trail, because it's in context. Same with your pics. Pics of cars and towel pics will flop if they try to stand on their own, but if they are backing up traits that you've done a great job selling, you're in.

But, it probably doesn't matter. :)

TT
I guess I just don't know how to sale myself. I mean if all I do is talk about myself then am I not buying right into that stereotype that guys who look like me are arrogant, self-absorbed, vain, etc. I mean I guess I could say "go out with me and you will laugh your ass off, be constantly entertained and have the best sex of your life". I say that I love riding my Harley. I have a pic of me on my Harley in the Mtns. I say that I like spending time with my dog. Well I have a pic with me and my dog. Plus I don' take picture of myself that often. I mean man I go to work, go to the gym and that's it. I don't really go out. The only places to go during the weekend are bars and clubs. And I'm not going to waste my time there. I guess when you hit 40 its pretty much just a waste from now on. Most of the women look like crap and there are still a ton of guys in great shape. So the women can just pick and choose as they see fit.

I mean no offense but this makes you sound boring & predictable. Also, don't talk about what you DON'T have, IMO.
I'm not offended man. I ask for the help. Like I said above I guess I really don't know how to sale myself. If my profile is bad the way I have it written right now then I would love advice on how to better it. But keep in mind I have changed it many times and the luck has been absolutely no different. Feel free to tell me what you think. Constructive advice always welcome. I will say I think a big problem are the women themselves. Like a friend of mine said, women today are so fu**ed up its not even funny.

Hey man,
I hope I don't sound like a dick, but your profile is a snooze fest.
It's too long
It's too boring
It's too much information
Don't "LOL" in your own profile, or ever for that matter
Your "about you" makes you sound like an dick
Drop the last 2 sentences

Keep it short and sweet and lighthearted.
Just to give you an idea, I've posted my old Match profile below. This is not perfect by any means, just an example.
"I love to laugh and have fun. I'm a smartass and like to joke around so you have to be able to take it as well as give it. I also love to eat( I'm a fatass) and try new places. Just looking for someone to have fun with who doesn't take themselves too seriously."

If I was 25 I would go on Ashley Madison and go Cougar Hunting.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131