over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Sponsor: Pompeyos Pharmacy

Bullrush2

Registered
What's up guys. New here but not new to Pomp Pharma. I can reassure that he has top notch products. As I am running his gear exclusively.. I came across Pomp on another forum and quickly became friends with him. Not only is Pomp a stand up sponsor but also a man that stands behind his products

My current regime;

EOD ( XT LABS)
*Test TXT 400 @ 200mg
*Parabolic @ 76.5 mg
*Pfizer Eq @ 75mg
*Tbol @ 30mg daily
*Saizen hgh @ 3iu daily
*Clen @80mcg daily ( using Benadryl 2x a week to help with sensitivity to clen )

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

What's up guys. New here but not new to Pomp Pharma. I can reassure that he has top notch products. As I am running his gear exclusively.. I came across Pomp on another forum and quickly became friends with him. Not only is Pomp a stand up sponsor but also a man that stands behind his products

My current regime;

EOD ( XT LABS)
*Test TXT 400 @ 200mg
*Parabolic @ 76.5 mg
*Pfizer Eq @ 75mg
*Tbol @ 30mg daily
*Saizen hgh @ 3iu daily
*Clen @80mcg daily ( using Benadryl 2x a week to help with sensitivity to clen )

We have been working together for a few months, I met him and bangerP in other forum which we became friends and helped me to promote XTLABS brand aside of my pharmaceutical products, they will be helping me to run logs, any questions about any product or orders.

I'm grateful to say that I have these 2 hardworkers on my side

BE PART OF THE BEST
XTLABS CORP

We have been working together for a few months, I met him and bangerP in other forum which we became friends and helped me to promote XTLABS brand aside of my pharmaceutical products, they will be helping me to run logs, any questions about any product or orders.

I'm grateful to say that I have these 2 hardworkers on my side

BE PART OF THE BEST
XTLABS CORP
Thanks P.. Like wise my friend..

Let day..

3 warm up sets leg extensions
5 sets vertical leg press
5 sets hack squats
5 sets sissy squats
5 super set leg extensions / sitting let curl machine
5 sets machine lunges

Chest;

5 sets hammer strenght flat bench
5 sets incline Smith machine
5 sets incline flys
5 super sets hammer strength incline / decline
5 sets standing cable flys

Triceps
5 sets Tricep push down machine
5 sets close crip cable push w

My meal plan with help from bangerp ..
This was set up for me to recomp . when I started I was sitting @ 285# now I am down to 267# plus or minus a couple of pounds .. I switch proteins so I am not eating the same thing every day every week..

**Drink 1.5 gallons of water per day (start by getting 1 gallon in per day consistently then build up to 1.5 gallons daily)

-Meal 1 (4:30A):
2 scoops whey protein, 1 cup oats, 1/2 cup frozen strawberries, 1 tbsp pb w/milk blended into shake

- Meal 2 (7:30-8A):
7oz chicken or lean turkey + 6oz jasmine rice + 1 serving almonds or 1 tbsp coconut or macadamia nut oil

-Meal 3 (10-11A):
8 egg whites + 5 rice cakes

-Meal 4 (1-2P):
7oz chicken + 6oz jasmine rice + 1 serving almonds or 1 tbsp coconut or macadamia nut oil + 1/2 cup broccoli

- Meal 5 pre workout meal (5-5:15P):
2 scoops whey protein w/water + 4 slices Dave’s bread with PB + sugar free jelly (optional)

- Meal 6 post workout meal (8-8:30P):
7oz chicken or protein of choice, 8oz jasmine rice + 1/2 cup broccoli

Last edited:
Out sick yesterday from the gym..

XT LABS exclusively with Pompeyo Pharma...

Going to be out again. Damn flu ..

Shoulders..

*5 super sets HS side lsterals machine / HS cable shoulder press / front lateral raises using a 25# plate ( 45 total reps per superset)

*3 db side lat raises / db front lateral raises

*3 sets barbell shoulder press to failure on each set.

* 3 sets barbell upright rows to failure on each set.

* 5 sets reverse pec dec rear lateral

These guys are good.... Gr8 service...
Are you open for business and is the sale still going on??

You should head over to ANASCI, donate, and check out the XT test results

You should head over to ANASCI, donate, and check out the XT test results
First of all posting the name of a lab , should be not allowed , cause people donate to see test results. Secondly I can't verify tests results as I am not a donor.. And we don't trust Jano. He was on another board an blatantly fucked up by testing the same compound 2 different times and came up with 2 different results .. I think a lot of people too trust in that guy.. He always blames some one else for his mistakes as in this case it was his helper whom weighed the sample wrong and he was jammed busy. He won't hold his self accountable in any way or form. He has control of this market and any thing he says , no matter the outcome , people tend to believe.. And if you dare question him on his findings , he has every and any escuse.. Now with that being said please remove the name of our product that was tested , cause you are violating the rules of the Test site..

First of all posting the name of a lab , should be not allowed , cause people donate to see test results. Secondly I can't verify tests results as I am not a donor.. And we don't trust Jano. He was on another board an blatantly fucked up by testing the same compound 2 different times and came up with 2 different results .. I think a lot of people too trust in that guy.. He always blames some one else for his mistakes as in this case it was his helper whom weighed the sample wrong and he was jammed busy. He won't hold his self accountable in any way or form. He has control of this market and any thing he says , no matter the outcome , people tend to believe.. And if you dare question him on his findings , he has every and any escuse.. Now with that being said please remove the name of our product that was tested , cause you are violating the rules of the Test site..

Not 100% sure I'm in violation of the ANASCI rules since I didn't state any specific compounds or specific results. So maybe I am but maybe I'm not. Either way, if it needs to be edited then a MOD will have to do it cuz I can't find a way to do it myself.

As for Jano, that's your opinion but I'm thinking the guys who help run the testing over at ANASCI would have some very strong arguments against your statement above. I have no dog in that fight.

And lastly, I am a donor over there and I did see the results. And for the record, I didn't say they were bad OR good so I'll leave it at that. I won't be commenting any further on this thread.

TGCBOSS

I DONT KNOW BOUT HIS XT LINE BUT HIS PHARMA PRODUCTS ARE LEGIT

TGC...

Still open for business??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics