over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MT-2 melanotan advise

Campeon

Registered
I am contemplating using it but i am concerned about it.

I am fair complected, kinda like Markus Ruhl. Would using melanotan be a good thing for me to use? Would there be permanent effects or make me look really weird since i am light complected?

scott

In my experience with MT 2 a fair skinned person usually benefits more from it. They can actually develop a very nice tan without burning like they normally would. Just start off easy with the dosing as it can make you nauseous if you go to high. If it’s good MT 2 a dose of 250 mcgs is all that’s needed. That’s only a couple of ticks on a 1ml insulin syringe. It won’t seem like much...but it works.

Exactly, Fair Skinned people benefit much more. You will look noticeably different. A 10mg bottle will make you dark, 1 bottle is probably all you need. I would start at 100mcgs and work up. You will get nauseous possibly, and a potent erection. The trick imo is knowing when to cut back on dosing and stop so as to not become weirdly dark.

Exactly, Fair Skinned people benefit much more. You will look noticeably different. A 10mg bottle will make you dark, 1 bottle is probably all you need. I would start at 100mcgs and work up. You will get nauseous possibly, and a potent erection. The trick imo is knowing when to cut back on dosing and stop so as to not become weirdly dark.

That is exactly my experience and I couldn´t have said it better, I learned this by becoming dark as fuck one summer, almost abnormally dark. The 100mcg dose will also minimize the development of freckles and moles. Once you reach your desired skin tone cut back to dosing once a week to mantain.

What are the permanent effects of it? Any?

There are no permanent effects that I know of. You have to watch it. The tan creeps on you. One day you're slightly tan the next you look like George Hamilton.

I have found that once you have gone through a bottle of two, your tan will fade, but not all the way back to the original shade. I carry more color year round than I used to, without any tanning or MT2.

I've use a shit ton of MT2 and will say that for me, I never fully went back to my original pasty white self. I think John experience the same thing

I guess on MT-2 i don't need to go to a tanning salon?

You don't need to go to a tanning salon. You need some sun. As long as you leave your house every once in a while, you'll get enough sun to get that dark tan.

You don't need to go to a tanning salon. You need some sun. As long as you leave your house every once in a while, you'll get enough sun to get that dark tan.

Yep, even minimal uv rays will speed up the results from melanotan II dramatically. Lower doses daily will give a good tan over time without the freckles. Low doses are enough to give me bigger erections and an increased sex drive.

But it's winter time right now and there ain't much sun hehe...

so right now i would need to go to a tanning salon? Or should i wait until Spring time?

But it's winter time right now and there ain't much sun hehe...

so right now i would need to go to a tanning salon? Or should i wait until Spring time?

Unless you live in a cave, just go outside for a while and you'll be Jamaican Black in 2 weeks. Maybe if you live in Alaska, you'd have a hard time during winter.

Thanks guys for the info, but I have read this tread twice trying to find out what the starting 100 mcgs should be.. Per day?

I see that once you get as dark as you want you only need a once per week injection.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks guys for the info, but I have read this tread twice trying to find out what the starting 100 mcgs should be.. Per day?

I see that once you get as dark as you want you only need a once per week injection.

Thanks in advance.

I started at 25mcg/daily and ramp it up 25-50mcg each week. I do 325mcg twice a week for maintenance. If you feel nausea after your shot, on the next couple of shots, do 4mg of Zofran.

And a good side effect is you get a kickstand so you can't roll off the bed at night :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws