over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Highest dose you've been on?

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Plain and simple what's the most gear you've been on per week and how were your results? Did you feel you over did it or did you love every minute of it? Just figured this would be an interesting thread. I know some people don't and won't share their doses but I know others will. I don't want to turn this into a health thread or a thread that states the obvious "only as big as your dose". We all have been over these topics over and over and I don't wanna beat a dead horse

My current cycle is my highest ever... 490/175 Ace/Prop....665mg per week....around these parts that is a baby dose.....LOL...but I like where i'm at...plenty of room to up doses without getting crazy.... really interested in seeing some of the replies here....

Oh and feeling fan-fuckin-tastic

My current cycle is my highest ever... 490/175 Ace/Prop....665mg per week....around these parts that is a baby dose.....LOL...but I like where i'm at...plenty of room to up doses without getting crazy.... really interested in seeing some of the replies here....

Oh and feeling fan-fuckin-tastic

Im where your at just only at 300mg of tren and bumping up to 350 this coming up week. Already feel amazing. WAY better than I felt on 500mg week of test

None of the high dose users will post in this thread because of the flaming gang-up mentality we see far too often.

noone will be honest with this ,, this is a silly thread but i bet you could only imagine

Right now 200 test e/400 tren e/400 mast e

Highest was 750 test e/600 npp.

What I'm currently on (just started yesterday) at 8 weeks out..300 test cyp, 525 mast prop, 525 tren ace and 50mg winny a day. Highest test dose I've ever been on was 750. Plan to go much higher with everything over time lol. I'm 23 and this prep cycle is my third cycle. Offseason I will run 1250 test cyp with 600 eq for 16 weeks with 100 anadrol to kick start for 6-8 weeks.

Just being honest lol

i got a boy thats on 2100mgs of test prop a week, thats 3ccs a day... hes growing like a fuckin weed... but hes only doing it for 4 weeks and bumpin it down to 1000mgs a week... he fuckin loves it.. dude only has one arm too.. fuckin 20' arm.. pretty cool seein this guy pump iron.. we ghetto rig alot of things for him to hit all the muscles properly

1 gram test /wk
1 gram tren/wk
1 gram npp/wk
500 mast e/wk

3.5 grams wk, really liked the look I was starting to get but I just couldn't keep up with the every day injections, it seemed like every time I turned around I was getting sterile abcesses and knots in my muscles that hurt for days on end. The big got my respect, I can only imagine the massive amounts of oil they have to inject every day.

Since adding gh I have been getting good results on half the gear now.

Did this at one point but I suspect the tren was underdosed
500mg Test E/week
700mg Tren E/week
600mg EQ/week
50mg winny ed

That was fun but I dont like eq, currently on:
500mg Test E/week
600mg tren e/week
50mg winny ed
120mcg T3 ed
12mg Albuterol ed
10iu HGH ed

Feeling amazing!

Around 2,300mg various esters of Testosterone weekly and about 350mg Tren ace weekly. I honestly felt terrible. I had anxiety, insomnia and almost panic like attacks. I will never do it again. On the flip side I have done 1.5-2 grams of Test weekly with little problems in the past. Trenbolone does not agree with me. LOL!

The average guy doesn't need these doses but I experimented over the years to see what would happen. These days a gram of Test weekly and a great nutrition plan does way more for me than the higher doses I used in the past.

200mg test and 2mg dbol pre workout. Got great gains but I think I need to up my dose. Although I may just take a break and grow again on the same dose.

Thanks for keeping this thread real everyone. For me it was like 1.1- 1.4g a week. It was a mast/test/tren mix with some gh as well. Felt pretty good, had night sweats and some irritability from the tren but that was about it. Leaned out nicely and had veins in spots I never seen

Last edited:
1.2 grams per week was highest dose and most productive cycle.

Weekly total
500 mg test
525 mg dbol

200mg test and 2mg dbol pre workout. Got great gains but I think I need to up my dose. Although I may just take a break and grow again on the same dose.

So 1414mg a week then, I thought you were currently on more than this?

Last edited:
2800mg a week

700mg of test , tren , mast and winstrol per week , plan was to drop test two weeks out from show and double mast , had to stop short do to elbow injury.

I doubt ill ever get close to that dose again , I honesy do not think its needed with the addition of a little HGH and a proper diet

I was headed for the 2006 APF Senior nationals in Vegas.
800 mg sust
700 mg tren ace
50 mg d Bol
30 mg halo

Felt really strong. Couldn't sleep for shit. Night sweats real bad.
Was all hyped up for a 750 lb. shirted bench. ( yes shirted, I compete in the equipped division ) ended up bombing. Sucked ass. My wife took me to the strip club and made my night better.

Dieting:
550 mg tren a
400mg prop
700mg mast
100mg winny Ed
30mg halo Ed
Ran this for like 3 weeks at the end of a diet and saw results every morning I woke up. Just amazing. Will never go over a gram a week now though again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131