over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Brain Tumor

rookx750

Registered
The other day my brain was just wonder and something came to me. I want to start by saying I have the upmost respect for these 2 individuals. In no way is this thread to rehash all the drama of what happened and I want be be as respectful as possible. Also I am solely only going off educated information that I have heard or read.

Ok so Dallas and Josh were living and training with each other when that terrible event happened.

The reports on Dallas said he has a tumor on thyroid or brain(I know this didn’t make him pass, RIP) fast forward to this year and it was reported that Josh recently had a brain tumor removed(I know the doc said it had nothing with BB).

What do you guys think about this? Was it Radom or the something they were doing? Cancer is becoming more and more prevalent in society because we are able to find it quicker, but 2 guys at around the same age a year apart? I wish I knew exactly what kind of cancers they had. Maybe someone can drop some more information.

Please be respectful and my only attention of this is just curiosity.

I doubt aas or anything else had anything to do with it

But I'm no expert

Cancer screening tech has improved vastly and therefore cancer diagnoses has gone up with better testing methods.

Im just another guy with an opinion but I doubt aas has anything to do with it.

Dallas McCarver had the beginning of thyroid cancer.

Josh Lenartowicz DID NOT have cancer - it was a benign tumor on his scalp.

Unless they were on some “cancer causing” peptides jk. I to doubt aas had anything to do with it either. I would think many more would have issues in common with them.

Ya Agee cancer is soo complex to even begin the conversation. So that being said they had nothing to with each other especially since they are such different cases. I just thought it was weird.

I wasn’t really thinking AAS more of something like environment or more soo some weird chemical like neuro chem or nootropics shit( I heard so bad shit coming when we used to think they were very safe)

Steroids increase igf and growth factors

GH literally converts to igf hepatically (albeit you have some binding proteins)

Insulin is an important growth factor and mediator of glucose metabolism

You combine these things in people with inherent risk for cancers and yeah; it won’t help their case. I’m honestly surprised we don’t see more cancer with bodybuilders given the proliferative states their bodies are in; but alas genetics.

Anything to do with health or slowing down aging is the opposite of what’s needed to promote high level muscle growth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steroids increase igf and growth factors

GH literally converts to igf hepatically (albeit you have some binding proteins)

Insulin is an important growth factor and mediator of glucose metabolism

You combine these things in people with inherent risk for cancers and yeah; it won’t help their case. I’m honestly surprised we don’t see more cancer with bodybuilders given the proliferative states their bodies are in; but alas genetics.

Anything to do with health or slowing down aging is the opposite of what’s needed to promote high level muscle growth.

That’s something that I always wondered also but then again most ppl don’t understand cancer(including myself), even in the medical field. Yes we are making light years in detention but not really finding causes. Some very educated oncologist say the less that 10% is genetic and that most they think in environment. Also they say most immune system will correct its cancer causing geno errors. Like you states that you have to already have a enough cancer cells that have come together before the growth factors can speed the growth up.

I was just talking with two doctors about GH. One had no clue and the other was a bodybuilder himself. The bodybuilder said he would never touch GH due to the risk of cancer.

The other day my brain was just wonder and something came to me. I want to start by saying I have the upmost respect for these 2 individuals. In no way is this thread to rehash all the drama of what happened and I want be be as respectful as possible. Also I am solely only going off educated information that I have heard or read.

Ok so Dallas and Josh were living and training with each other when that terrible event happened.

The reports on Dallas said he has a tumor on thyroid or brain(I know this didn’t make him pass, RIP) fast forward to this year and it was reported that Josh recently had a brain tumor removed(I know the doc said it had nothing with BB).

What do you guys think about this? Was it Radom or the something they were doing? Cancer is becoming more and more prevalent in society because we are able to find it quicker, but 2 guys at around the same age a year apart? I wish I knew exactly what kind of cancers they had. Maybe someone can drop some more information.

Dallas did not have a brain tumor. He had a Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma. It is rare but it if you get thyroid cancer it is the most common type.

Josh did not have brain cancer. He had a tumor in his skull. It was the same tumor his brother had at the age of 18 and his brother doesn't train or use AAS.

Quote from Josh...

“Yeah, it was tiny, and I started getting these headaches, and I never get headaches. and that was a concern for me. So, I went and say a [General Physician] and they kind of said to just take some aspirin, and see a dermatologist.

I went home, and couldn’t sleep really. So I said ‘no, something’s definitely up.’ I went back, and asked for a referral, and it came back with a scan that said I have a tumor in my skull

It was very rare, it’s the rarest tumor you can get, and I didn’t think it was in my family. But my middle brother, who doesn’t train or anything like that, had it at 18 years old.”

These guys had entirely different issues that are not related.

I was just talking with two doctors about GH. One had no clue and the other was a bodybuilder himself. The bodybuilder said he would never touch GH due to the risk of cancer.

If the risk were that high, bodybuilders globally would be reporting issues with cancer on a regular basis. GH has been around for quite some time now!

People with acromeglia which causes rampant gh output get less cancer outside of a slight increase of rectal cancer than the regular public. They dont die of cancer they die of heart enlargement and other maladies. GH has been around for decades...millions have used it....you would see much more cancer in the bodybuilding community then there has been. There was virtually no cancer in the bodybuilding community as I knew it thru the 80's 90's and 2000's......nowadays im hearing about it happening more frequently....with I would estimate I have heard about 9 bodybuilders in the last few years being diagnosed with cancer<----this also coincides with the usage of certain drugs in the sport that were not around in the 80's 90's 2000's...it is what it is

People with acromeglia which causes rampant gh output get less cancer outside of a slight increase of rectal cancer than the regular public. They dont die of cancer they die of heart enlargement and other maladies. GH has been around for decades...millions have used it....you would see much more cancer in the bodybuilding community then there has been. There was virtually no cancer in the bodybuilding community as I knew it thru the 80's 90's and 2000's......nowadays im hearing about it happening more frequently....with I would estimate I have heard about 9 bodybuilders in the last few years being diagnosed with cancer<----this also coincides with the usage of certain drugs in the sport that were not around in the 80's 90's 2000's...it is what it is

Dante,

If you had to give a number for the amount of GH units one could use "safely" (I.E. no heart enlargement), what would that be?

Only one I can think of is Dennis Newman who had I think it was leukemia.

Years ago I asked a doctor about GH (due to the whole Lyle alzado brain cancer steroid blame) and it was of his opinion that GH might actually prevent cancer....but added that Lyle died of brain cancer due to genetics / chance and that steroids weren’t the cause

Years ago I asked a doctor about GH (due to the whole Lyle alzado brain cancer steroid blame) and it was of his opinion that GH might actually prevent cancer....but added that Lyle died of brain cancer due to genetics / chance and that steroids weren’t the cause

John Romanos talked about Lyle using cadaver GH; linked his central nervous system lymphoma to prions (jakob creutzfeldt disease). Idk if a prion disease and cancer are linked, but on a man that’s been dead for a while, it’s all speculation at this point.

Taking many different drugs (bodybuilders) is always going to increase your risk of various illnesses. However I think some people get a head of themselves. Obviously for someone with cancer you wouldn't take hgh. Do I think HGH will cause cancer... no. So many guys take tonnes of hgh and you barely hear of it. HGH contributes to others things (mainly heart related). Yet a few people who used hgh get cancer and some go crazy. How many people do you know who have had cancer... I know loads. It's so common these days. So many things will increase the probability of you getting cancer... not just bodybuilding drugs.

I am not for one second stating abusing your body with AAS and HGH won't make you die younger but there would simply be bodybuilders all over the place getting cancer if it were true. Many bodybuilders are on high doses of hgh all year with no breaks. Loads of bodybuilders will get cancer because loads of people simply do. Both my parents have had cancer. Loads of my relatives have and they have never touched aas or hgh. I hear about young people getting cancer all the time as well. Yet we hear x bodybuilder has cancer so now AAS and HGH cause it :eek: Now various peptides could contribute to things as well but the above still holds true.

Both those guys didn't even have what was stated. Bio posted info and as Josh stated his brother had the exact same thing many years ago. It still doesn't stop the thousands of guys of social media thinking Josh was probably taking 50IU HGH per day and Myostatin drugs etc and that's why he got it :eek:

There's a lot of stories out there about how Alzado died.. there might still be guys on this forum that knew him or ran in the same circles from back then. Some say it was a cancer closely related to hiv/aids I think and he may have been bisexual. Regardless, it's a sad way that he passed, but he definitely blamed steroids when his doctor even said they weren't the cause.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Genetics and probably extremely high doses of HGH. HGH is a potent mitogen. (I am an HGH lover and it can be health for you)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131