over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Parabolan...my opinion

ClaytonBigsby

Banned
Well I ordered some from lightning couple, few months back. I've done tren e, and a before. Was doing 200mg week

Sleep, fuck no.

Night sweats....fuck yes. Was awesome too cause I live in colorado so when you took the blanket off you the cold night air would hit you and wake you up more then you were already.

Attitude IN THE FUCKING TOILET. I have never gotten aggressive, or moody, or anything really on any of the cycles I've done. Test 500mg deca dbol var tren e or a. None of it. This shit would have my face hot and flushed at the slightest inconvenience. Actually stopped taking it because I was treating people like shit.

What I got out of it condition wise....who the fuck cares. Not sleeping, pissed off all the time. Waking up during the 4 hours of sleep I did get and having to change my boxers just not worth it for me. I don't compete.

So that's my take. Everyone's different.

Yea , I remember someone from LF's camp saying that tren hex (parabolan) was easier on the sides because it was made for human use .i know better , tren is tren , the ester isn't going to help much except for tren a which thank god gets out of your body a little quicker when sides become unbearable , thanks for the honest review

sounds about right

tren

I can only cycle tren a for 6 weeks at a low dose. It kills my cardio, sweats, heartburn and attitude becomes more aggressive. Never tried parabolin but tren a and e give me the same sides.

Well I ordered some from lightning couple, few months back. I've done tren e, and a before. Was doing 200mg week

Sleep, fuck no.

Night sweats....fuck yes. Was awesome too cause I live in colorado so when you took the blanket off you the cold night air would hit you and wake you up more then you were already.

Attitude IN THE FUCKING TOILET. I have never gotten aggressive, or moody, or anything really on any of the cycles I've done. Test 500mg deca dbol var tren e or a. None of it. This shit would have my face hot and flushed at the slightest inconvenience. Actually stopped taking it because I was treating people like shit.

What I got out of it condition wise....who the fuck cares. Not sleeping, pissed off all the time. Waking up during the 4 hours of sleep I did get and having to change my boxers just not worth it for me. I don't compete.

Just saved me a bit of cash... was actually gonna try some but.... nahhhh fugg it... just curious, what was your diet like during??... lower calorie environment? higher??...

I can only cycle tren a for 6 weeks at a low dose. It kills my cardio, sweats, heartburn and attitude becomes more aggressive. Never tried parabolin but tren a and e give me the same sides.

The heartburn is the worse side for me.

Sounds like you had good tren

The heartburn is the worse side for me.

That is the only side I get. And it's bad enough to make me avoid it from here on out. Makes me absolutely miserable.

Sleep, fuck no.

True HG Tren Hex in the 1990's from France didn't give me nearly the sides as UG Tren A and Tren E. I can't sleep on A or E, but real HG Hex was no problem. They typical Tren Sides seemed a lot less as well.

Last edited:
Yes, parabolan is supposed to be potent and have less sides. Most of you are prob using a ace/enan mix lol.

It might have just been high dosed E...no idea. Lightning doesn't seem to be around any more.

Mytreefiddy wasn't really dieting or anything. Just eating clean most of the time

Damn that blows.

I can run Ace upto 750mg a week and the only real side effects for me are ridiculous facial oil and the insatiable sex drive, its absurd.

It might have just been high dosed E...no idea. Lightning doesn't seem to be around any more.

Mytreefiddy wasn't really dieting or anything. Just eating clean most of the time
You have to ask yourself why they always had a mix of tren containing hex but could never sell it alone for the longest time. My guess was there was no hex in the blend. They also never did anything to test or prove they had parabolan. Unless I had proof, I'd be skeptical of anyone claiming to sell hex/parabolan.

I did tren A and got all of the mentioned sides. I can totally relate about it not being worth it. I am doing all of this to look and feel good. Being miserable and an ass from sleep deprevation does not really fit into that.

On a side note, I am almost certain that it was the lack of sleep that affected my attitude, rather than the hormonal shift.

I love tren. It hurts so good. As long as my dick works I can deal with the sides. Get me some caber for sexual function, cold water for the heartburn and a change of clothes for the middle of the night and im good. :) You last like a mofo in bed but sweat all over. I'll be honest even how much i love the results i can only handle moderate runs at a time. I feel like im running late every where i go even if i have no where to be, lol.

lol

Sleep, fuck no.

I was horrible on tren. Had to take 20mg of melatonin a night to sleep

You have to ask yourself why they always had a mix of tren containing hex but could never sell it alone for the longest time. My guess was there was no hex in the blend. They also never did anything to test or prove they had parabolan. Unless I had proof, I'd be skeptical of anyone claiming to sell hex/parabolan.

I have no doubt that there is no parabolan on the market....nobody is going go test it and they know it.....And people need to get over the parabolan/Tren Hex mystic......it's a freaking ester!!!!...Acetate, Hex ,Enanthate....It's all TRENBOLONE!!!!!!

Now that the sponsor who carried it (jk) isn't here to bitch and moan about me stating these (quite obvious) things...it's just silly. All I wanted was a shred of evidence they were truly making hex/parabolan.

To have a parabolan challenge and compare it to acetate... That's like getting a drug free newbie and giving him 600mg of TEST to shoot each week but telling him it is EQ and asking him to review their awesome EQ. No one is going to be able to decipher whether it was tren hex, tren e, or a mix of tren e and tren a...

And the guys who paritipated in reviewing it clearly were not thinking straight by defending their stance. They just wanted to play the game and do something cool I guess. Their credibility took a hit in my eyes. It's why I was asked to participate and had very important questions and reservations about it and eventually turned it down...while not making the sponsors who offered the challenge very happy at all by debating it.

Last edited:
Now that the sponsor who carried it (jk) isn't here to bitch and moan about me stating these (quite obvious) things...it's just silly. All I wanted was a shred of evidence they were truly making hex/parabolan.

To have a parabolan challenge and compare it to acetate... That's like getting a drug free newbie and giving him 600mg of TEST to shoot each week but telling him it is EQ and asking him to review their awesome EQ. No one is going to be able to decipher whether it was tren hex, tren e, or a mix of tren e and tren a...

And the guys who paritipated in reviewing it clearly were not thinking straight by defending their stance. They just wanted to play the game and do something cool I guess. Their credibility took a hit in my eyes. It's why I was asked to participate and had very important questions and reservations about it and eventually turned it down...while not making the sponsors who offered the challenge very happy at all by debating it.

Yea it was easy to see through. I have had a spat with you in the past knight but I know you'll always spit the real deal and although you come off dichosh sometimes I respect it. (Dickish in the nicest possible way haha).

I got in some hot water for pointing out that it was a minor ester weight difference in their marketing thread. No disrespect. I disagreed but they were good guys.

Tren enanthate has seven atoms of carbon whereas cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Parabolan) has eight carbon atoms and one more oxygen than enanthate. One fucking extra carbon... What they got their hands on was probably Hex (or said to be hex from their source, often called para).

Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate ester is 7 carbons, same as enanthate. Lol. Both esters are more rare and I question either. Some dispute here, some sources say the two esters are actually identical at 7 carbon and it's merely a semantic difference (name only). Who fucking cares....

Either way, whichever ester it was, saying you get less sides or different effects from a minor difference in a LONG ESTER weight is silly. It's like saying you get less sides from test enanthate (7) vs test cypionate (8 carbon). How many people claim that? Ridiculous. If you notice less sides it's because there's less tren in the raws. I can see a valid difference in sides between a short ester (Ace) and a long due to LARGE DIFFERENCE in clearance times, blood serum level, etc. But the difference here would be negligible.

Just think it's important to keep it accurate. All the people making claims of huge differences looked like ass clowns and shills.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner