over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar Toxicity

Scr0tuMan

Registered
I have read on some forums that Anvar is not hard on your liver. I have also read on other sites that its very toxic on the liver. I have personally been using 25mg a day for around 3-4 months now. Any input you guys can give me on the effects of VAR on the liver?

Anavar is a 17 Alpha Alkylated steroid, and is toxic. It has been shown to be less toxic than other orals, but nonetheless, it is toxic. Unfortunately the studies done on the toxicity of Anavar were undertaken using the dosages recommended for medical purposes, not bodybuilding. Another side effect of Anavar is suppression of the HPTA. To what degree you experience side effects of suppression (loss of libido, lethargy) is entirely dependent upon the individual and the dosages used.
GD

I have been reading for years that anavar has low toxicity. When most people use it, their liver values don't go up much, if at all. But one thing that var does to ALOT of people is that it plays hell with their lipid profile. HDL goes down, and LDL goes up.

Anavar is a 17 Alpha Alkylated steroid, and is toxic. It has been shown to be less toxic than other orals, but nonetheless, it is toxic. Unfortunately the studies done on the toxicity of Anavar were undertaken using the dosages recommended for medical purposes, not bodybuilding. Another side effect of Anavar is suppression of the HPTA. To what degree you experience side effects of suppression (loss of libido, lethargy) is entirely dependent upon the individual and the dosages used.
GD

Sorry to hi jack It wont allow me to start new thread. Whats your opinion on mastabol? Ive never ran it. Thinking of adding it to trt I appreciate it

GD

I recently attended a seminar where one of the doctors speaking was explaining that the toxicity of 17 Alpha Alkylated steroids was NOT so dependent on the hormone molecule attached, but was more dependent on the total mg. of the 17 Alpha Alkylation consumed by the patient.
The steroidal component attached varied marginally in toxicity...
Meaning and he emphasized that NOT all patients responded the same way to the orals some where NOT affected by the 17 Alpha Alkylated steroid being tested.
Meaning when they consumed say 10mg of Oxandrolone, Stanazolol,Oxymetholone or Methandrostenolone the patients that responded to the toxicity , responded equally to the various compounds...
This was also observed at 60mg(? Not sure why that number) of the same compounds.
Just thought it interesting info to share.

GD

Fortunately for me my dick turns into space steel while I use the stuff. Libido through the roof!

I have been reading for years that anavar has low toxicity. When most people use it, their liver values don't go up much, if at all. But one thing that var does to ALOT of people is that it plays hell with their lipid profile. HDL goes down, and LDL goes up.

I have read this as well. I have also read that it has a high toxicity. I guess I will find out when i get blood work done. BTW when i get blood work done i will post in here so that you guys can see how a few months on VAR affects your liver.

Yea always get blood work and dont just rely on anecdotal evidence from a google search. Sent my numbers sky high last time I used it

Does anavar raise anyone else's blood pressure. It skyrockets mine for some reason

It all depends on the person. I can take 50mg ED of var for months and my AST/ALT is perfectly fine

I make my own liquid orals and the 190 proof I use does more damage than the var.

Just get some bloodwork and check liver. Just make sure you keep track like a log on your dose and length

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner