advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking Phase Without Anabolics(Test Only)

MightyJohn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
National Competitors and Pros, have recently been telling Me the same thing during bulk phases just high Test/GH...as opposed to the old days of Test/Anabolic/Oral...many figure that just upping the test is more effective and safer then stacking...insight/opinions?

interesting..it makes sense tho....Wish i could afford gh ;/

most guys ive spoken to will also add EQ into that mix,

but yes had a few guys mention they do that these days

same here, I wish I could afford HGH :( ! If it was 100 bucks for 100ius then Id be able to buy...

from what I hear, Test and HGH work amazingly together, it's like 1 + 1 = 4

same here, I wish I could afford HGH :( ! If it was 100 bucks for 100ius then Id be able to buy...

It isnt much more than that and worth every penny;)

There is a sponsor here that carries it for that price although I've seen zero reviews on it, but his gear has awesome reviews.

Im in the same boat.. I do test only but to run gh like I run test would probably be a lot more then I'm willing to spend
But lets say I was to run gh year round, what would the lowest effective dose 2-3 iu?

Last edited:
Im in the same boat.. I do test only but to run gh like I run test would probably be a lot more then I'm willing to spend
But lets say I was to run gh year round, what would the lowest effective dose 2-3 iu?

That would help keep you lean and give the test a little kick(assuming good diet and training). 4 iu is nice

I really believe that a low dose ot test and a low dose of GH paired together with good nutrition and training, with maybe a blast here and there. Is all you need. saving the anabolics for contest prep

What is the shortest amount of time you guys would consider using gh at a dose of 3-4 ius? Because im not rich I was thinking of buying a couple hundred ius and trying it out.

Wow...moved to a beginner forum? When I started this thread to make it clear was referring to guys smashing like 2500-3000 test with 10+iu HGH a wk...because to them its simpler then running say 1500test, 100-150mg orals & 600-800 of an anabolic

I was looking for Vets Opinions on this theory...not to be thrown in a beginner forum..not really a beginner topic, sorry 1st time in 8+yrs I'm questioning a MOD

I would think the reason not to run test that high would be the androgens, mixing in other coumpounds with less andros + more anabolics to reduce side effects. Exept the orals which are mostly used as a kicker.

I really believe that a low dose ot test and a low dose of GH paired together with good nutrition and training, with maybe a blast here and there. Is all you need. saving the anabolics for contest prep

Absolutely...test/gh I wouldn't do without...and blast/cruise only using these 2 would work great. No real NEED for anabolics otherwise in my mind...keep it simple...

Absolutely...test/gh I wouldn't do without...and blast/cruise only using these 2 would work great. No real NEED for anabolics otherwise in my mind...keep it simple...

Thats what I keep hearing...plus alot of these monsters just think its easier to load barrells all from 1 bottle etc....the only thing I wonder about is joint health, but I'm sure when using gh(10iu+) they probably stay healthy

Thats what I keep hearing...plus alot of these monsters just think its easier to load barrells all from 1 bottle etc....the only thing I wonder about is joint health, but I'm sure when using gh(10iu+) they probably stay healthy

I dont run those doseages mj BUT I gain fine on test wnd gh. I add deca because I have,destroyed my joints,overvthe years

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

I dont run those doseages mj BUT I gain fine on test wnd gh. I add deca because I have,destroyed my joints,overvthe years

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Like You I have banged up My joints over the yrs as well...dislike deca usually take EQ for this purpose...thanks for Your insight

Like You I have banged up My joints over the yrs as well...dislike deca usually take EQ for this purpose...thanks for Your insight

MJ, do you get that kind of relief from EQ? I havent really taken it in a very high dose but when i do take it, i just normally get hungry.

I am not a huge fan of deca myself=-) Not trying to steal your thread, just curious, i always want to learn new things

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws