over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

no weight gains since dbol still on test

txwildcat

Newbies
front loaded dbol weeks 1-4 @ 40mg per day
running test weeks 1-12 @500mgs per week
arimidex weeks [email protected] eod
hcg @250iu e3d

why did i gain all of this weight (20 lbs), lose a couple pounds and now can't gain anything since week 5 (gain of 2 lbs all week). i am now half way through week 6 and stalling out. it's not a diet thing either. i felt the pump hardcore with pushups last night, is it just going to take time or will i stay at this weight for the remainder of the cycle? any help is appreciated

front loaded dbol weeks 1-4 @ 40mg per day
running test weeks 1-12 @500mgs per week
arimidex weeks [email protected] eod
hcg @250iu e3d

why did i gain all of this weight (20 lbs), lose a couple pounds and now can't gain anything since week 5 (gain of 2 lbs all week). i am now half way through week 6 and stalling out. it's not a diet thing either. i felt the pump hardcore with pushups last night, is it just going to take time or will i stay at this weight for the remainder of the cycle? any help is appreciated

Well, you are not taking the d boll anymore. Of course you will slow down after stopping. You lost a few pounds from water after stopping too.

from my experience...dbol puts on a lot of water weight...hence the 20lb gain. as soon as i stopped dbol my weight was stagnant also, but i was losing water and getting leaner. meaning there is some recomp going on where the scale wont be able to tell you.

If that's all the weight you will lose though this cycle after putting on 20lbs then you are going good my friend.

:banghead:

Last edited:
i figured it was just excess water being lost after coming off dbol but the weight gain has not picked back up. i thought the test i received may have been bunk or underdosed. i don't think that's the case. the weight i'm losing isn't too much (~5 lbs) but this is my bulking cycle and i'd like to put on as much muscle as i can. any gains i make i'd like to hold on to. gaining another 10 pounds will just inch along at 2 pounds per week i assume. thanks all for your comments/support

i figured it was just excess water being lost after coming off dbol but the weight gain has not picked back up. i thought the test i received may have been bunk or underdosed. i don't think that's the case. the weight i'm losing isn't too much (~5 lbs) but this is my bulking cycle and i'd like to put on as much muscle as i can. any gains i make i'd like to hold on to. gaining another 10 pounds will just inch along at 2 pounds per week i assume. thanks all for your comments/support

Why are you so focused on weight? You know you can lose 10 pounds of fat and replace with muscle and look twice as big? You would not gain 1 pound in that case. IMO, you are lucky to put on 5 pounds of muscle. Your scale will not tell the whole picture. ;)

Water weight can throw people off. I always liked coming off of anadrol or dbol do to the 10-15 lbs of water I would lose. And see what progress I made physically

To gain weight, eat more snacks and increase your number of meals. Increase your caloric intake, take supplements and have energy drinks.

Throw in another oil compound, when you start using more than one compound gains will stall at some point so it's time to switch it up, stop one & start a different one but always keep the test as the base

Guys , your bumping a thread that is from 2012

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner