over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking to Build Gaming Computer / Book or tutorial on how to code and learn it

Cbarbarian23

Registered
Ok so I am a bit of a gamer on my spare time between school lifting & eating. I have been to many forums and feel that the guys on here are very smart in bodybuilding and computers etc.

So with that being said I want help on building my first computer!

I have 1,800 to spend!! any info would be greatly appreciated.

Also I want to learn how to code I am very interested in learning this magical process. As I have always wanted to do it but never have actually tried wondering if there were any sites or tutorials or books to help me on my journey.

I just built my first right after Christmas this year. I followed the 3 part video tutorial from Newegg.com.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPIXAtNGGCw]Newegg TV: How To Build a Computer - Part 1 - Choosing Your Components - YouTube[/ame]

There is another site which is awesome to compare all the components and come up with a dream build for the best prices with all compatible components! I'm having trouble remembering the name, but I'll look a little more and report back.

Good luck--it is very satisfying. I don't know if I saved much money, but I have the baddest PC on the block and the satisfaction of having built it myself. :)

Keep in mind your processor main board and video cards will not only be the most expensive parts but the heart of the computer. I just built one quad core pentium i377,nvidia 670 gtx video card with 5 gb ddr 5 ram, intel main board with 32 gigs of ddr 3 ram in that price range with a bluray burner as well

Keep in mind your processor main board and video cards will not only be the most expensive parts but the heart of the computer. I just built one quad core pentium i377,nvidia 670 gtx video card with 5 gb ddr 5 ram, intel main board with 32 gigs of ddr 3 ram in that price range with a bluray burner as well

Yeah, and I imagine you will agree: you can spend as much as you want on a good graphics card--I mean, they get high! So, research carefully the specs/performance you really need and keep an eye on the deal sites. I was lucky enough to be hunting parts during black Friday last year. That was awesome. :)

Yeah, and I imagine you will agree: you can spend as much as you want on a good graphics card--I mean, they get high! So, research carefully the specs/performance you really need and keep an eye on the deal sites. I was lucky enough to be hunting parts during black Friday last year. That was awesome. :)

Yes and keep in mind there isn't as much difference from the CPU middle of the road to higher end ones unless you are willing to spend tons of money. Look for those deals even a high end i5 processor is pretty powerful. Given the choice if you can find the right deal get the i7. Amd is good for middle if the road processors as well and much much cheaper

Yes and keep in mind there isn't as much difference from the CPU middle of the road to higher end ones unless you are willing to spend tons of money. Look for those deals even a high end i5 processor is pretty powerful. Given the choice if you can find the right deal get the i7. Amd is good for middle if the road processors as well and much much cheaper

Yeah, but I'm with you. I went with the 3770K on a BF sale. Intel has better technology, and heat can e a prob on a high-end gamer. Course, it would more likely be the GPU to really heat up--unless you are OC'ing. :)

Yeah, but I'm with you. I went with the 3770K on a BF sale. Intel has better technology, and heat can e a prob on a high-end gamer. Course, it would more likely be the GPU to really heat up--unless you are OC'ing. :)

Same processor i purchased quad 3.4 ghz and i am very happy with the performance. Ram is cheap so dont skimp on the ram. Its been able to run anything i throw at it but keep in mind i spent some money on the video card.

Same processor i purchased quad 3.4 ghz and i am very happy with the performance. Ram is cheap so dont skimp on the ram. Its been able to run anything i throw at it but keep in mind i spent some money on the video card.

True--that 670 GTX is sweet! I am not a huge gamer, so I was just looking for the sweet spot on bang for your buck around Black Friday of last year. I ended up with a Radeon 7870, and it does what I need it to do. :)

True--that 670 GTX is sweet! I am not a huge gamer, so I was just looking for the sweet spot on bang for your buck around Black Friday of last year. I ended up with a Radeon 7870, and it does what I need it to do. :)

Yeah I am looking forward to bf4 for the pc. Should be able to play it at the highest res on this beast :)

delid your processor, so easy to do and you can get the temps to drop like 15-20C.

Have my 3770k running at 4.7 with 1.34 volts. Used the vice and hammer method to delid, took like 5 min

Personally I would look into MSI for a gaming laptop for the best bang for your buck. U can spend $3k on a home PC tower system and it will be outdated in 6-12mths which is why I left pc gaming scene years ago, can't keep up with it all for the best games out. I would go laptop personally.

If set on home PC look on eBay as people make these from scratch just to look at specs and get an idea.

I would get nothing lower than an I7 quad Intel processor, liquid cooled unit/setup, 12-16gb of ram (especially if for home tower PC), gaming card I believe the 680gtx is one of the best right now, wouldn't go lower than a 670gtx card. All I can think off the top of my head but u can easily find an MSI laptop with almost all the above in your price range.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

One of the cheapest places to get computer parts is microcenter.com I spent less than 900 and my shit is pretty amazing!

Old thread bump thanks to this spam but screw it I'll still reply.

For coding go to Learn to code | Codecademy

It's free, awesome, and has easy to follow instructions.

For building a computer...spend a good bit of money on your CPU, mid rang GPU (because it is better to upgrade frequently rather than going balls to the walls for a big one and keeping it for a very long time) and for motherboard and power supply try to get something really really good...like top mid rang.

Ram is uber cheap so no worries there and monitors...wait for good deals. Mouse and keyboard Logitech (unless you want to go crazy gaming mouse like razer with $30 mouse pad).

Also check between newegg and amazon for the best parts pricing.

I build custom gaming computers for a living. If you have any specific questions I would be happy to help in PM.

One of the cheapest places to get computer parts is microcenter.com I spent less than 900 and my shit is pretty amazing!

yeah if you have a microcenter next to you, try to get an i7 3770k or a 4770k, they usually have the best prices if you can go into the store and sometimes have bundles with a motherboard as well.

web design & development

Hi,

Tanish Infotech Solutions India Pvt.Ltd Services include designs for logos, business cards, brochures, white papers, packaging, advertising, banner ads, and websites

I know how important a good design is to all businesses.
A professional design, whether it's for a website, a logo, a brochure, business stationery or a flyer, can do wonders for you in creating impressions of your company.

Ok so I am a bit of a gamer on my spare time between school lifting & eating. I have been to many forums and feel that the guys on here are very smart in bodybuilding and computers etc.

So with that being said I want help on building my first computer!

I have 1,800 to spend!! any info would be greatly appreciated.

Also I want to learn how to code I am very interested in learning this magical process. As I have always wanted to do it but never have actually tried wondering if there were any sites or tutorials or books to help me on my journey.

Building your own is good, and a good learning experience, but I have been finding more and more steals on eBay that are impossible to build at the price they are going for:

**broken link removed**

This would save you over a $100 from what you wanted to spend and just the two Titan video cards that it has would cost that much.

Spend a couple hours researching the best gaming builds to fit your needs. There are a ton of articles online regarding builds to copy and compare. After that Shop the best deals on the hardware. I use Amazon, Tigerdirect, and newegg.

As your waiting for your package to arrive, go on youtube and spend time watching videos of how to build your own pc. There is a bunch and you can usually find one using your build. Don't forget about cooling and wire management. Plenty of vids on those also.

For just the computer itself (no monitor,keyboard, mouse,operating system, blah, blah), expect to spend 1000-1500. Anything more and your just showing off. I recently put one together for $1400. Runs everything on ultra with no problems and I have not even over clocked yet. PM me if you have any questions.

OH and I almost forgot, FUCK WINDOWS 8.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity